Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Guardians

CrazyMidna
    Admin
    Admin

The Guardians

Post by CrazyMidna on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:23 pm

for any new memebers that join this was an idea started before a site reboot that I did, basically its where certain chracters get a speical connection to an element, in them the elements are a living breathing force, they can call on the powers pretty much as they wish however these elements can take control of their "people" as they want, often doing it to help them on the path they are ment to take.

now this is something I want to keep, I think the idea is good it just needs to be worked properly, so there is going to be a few changes to how its run. firstly, I would like their to be more dirveristy in the races of the guaridans, so from now on only two people from each race will be allowed to be part of the guardians. Secondly, instead of people randomly chosing to become a guardian im imposing an application of sorts. if you want your character to be a guridan you have to fill out the application then we will vote, if its agreed apon you become a guaridan, if not, you can always try again.

Below is the application you must fill out:

Which of your chracters do you want to become a guardian:

what is the race:

What element do you wish to become a Guardian of:

why do you believe your chracter should become a Guardian:

these questions must be filled out by every memeber wishing to become a guardian, inclduing myself, and for now everyone can get vote in the matter until more memebers join
    CrazyMidna
    Admin
    Admin

Re: The Guardians

Post by CrazyMidna on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:29 pm

ok so ive deceided to add a list for the Guardians, so we know who each Guardian is and who they are controled by.

Water

Fire

Earth

Air:

Darkness: Death - BloodyRose

Light:

Spirit:

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Looks like these are back up for grabs if you guys want to use them again. I guess I'll be in charge of the listing. Who wants in?
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Which of your chracters do you want to become a guardian: Iggy

what is the race: wizard/ demon though his demon blood isnt that great so he is mostly wizard

What element do you wish to become a Guardian of: darkness

why do you believe your character should become a Guardian: I think Iggy should become a guardian of darkness because he is a dark mage and he was trained all his life to work with darkness and its limits and sacrifices. He has played with darkness since he was a kid and plus he wants to use darkness to gain the ability to protect his best friend rouge or any other best friend he gets. thast why i think he should be the guardian of darkness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:19 pm