Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Moon

bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Moon

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Name: moon

sexuality:straight

Race: angel

Alliance: By myself

Appearance: http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/183070/T13053271256d8fefcee4bfd4dc4b23b0d5f638b8897.jpg

Backstory: When Moon was first born right away she was fastinated by her older brother, Kyle. She was a angel same with her father. Her mother was a wolf just like her brother. Kyle and her became close friends once she was able to talk. The older she seemed to get the more they bonded, intill she was five. Hunters came and attacked her family. Kyle took her down to the basement with him and they hid there. There was alot of noises but Moon could only identify one noise. Her mother screaming with sorrow. All of a sudden the noises stopped for what seemed like hours. Then the hunters bursted through the basement and took Kyle from her. she screamed with horrer as she tried to get to Kyle. One of the hunters hit her in the back of the head making her faint. When she awoke she was in cemented room that had a small window that was out of her reach. She sat there for three days with out food. She got water through the window when ever it rained. After three days the hunters pulled her out of the room and started to train her as they're own. They told her that her family was all dead and they only way for her to survive was to obay them. So she did and she never pouted or wined, she never even spoke. Soon she became the altament hunter. Once she turned 14 she went out on her own and hunted wolves and fairys.

Personality: Dark,secretive,quiet,shy,protective,caring.

Weapons: She carrys a sword,one sniper, two pistals, two shotguns, and one knife.

element: Light
    CrazyMidna
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Moon

Post by CrazyMidna on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:08 am

good job, approved. ^_^
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Re: Moon

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:44 am