Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Arraxis

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Arraxis

Post by silverbullet on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Name: Arraxis

sexuality: straight

Race: Elf

Alliance: rebel

Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2lf7fEGYMBg/TP_qSpiVnSI/AAAAAAAAAcI/1j7S1uiXF4g/s1600/cute-anime-boy-__-anime-guys-643325.jpg

Backstory: He was one of the smartist elf's in his clump though he did not hang with his fellow elves he hanged out with the fairies. He found a liking to them on how gentle and kind they can be to when they get angry. Arraxis studied more in healing and the arts of battle He studied the human race and moved out to live with them to take notes and ect... Though tthe humans do not know he is an elf they had intrusted him as an docter. He came famous world wide in the human world but soon he became bored of his job and went out looking new to do. Though he still practices in medic he is also studying the brain though not much is known. He is know to hop from girl to girl and know as a player but truth to be hold he gets bored of them. At age 15 he started to learn about the stars, this worked out or him since he beleives in fate and destiny. He loves to watch the sinset and the sunrise and is often found gazing at the stars though, not often he is cought doing this. Arraxis hides his true motives and he can be a bit manuplative. Soon he started to be a medic for both worlds the humans and the other creatures. When he turned 17 years old he focased his studies on war he came an execelent fighter but is only use as difence or if he gets to mad to handle. Once he turned 18 he started to travel from place to place never staying long but long enough to heal a few people. He went into hiding for he was threatened by some wizards. So now he is know as the mysterious docter. He loves winter and the snow and hardly the sun thoguh he enjoyes good swims during the night.

Personality: Bored of life, gets easly bored with things studied, women, ect.., encouraging, kind, a romantic, deep thinker, and a bit mysterious.

Weapons: enchanted dagger once hits skin it will slow down the healing pracess, fists and feet

element: water
    CrazyMidna
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Arraxis

Post by CrazyMidna on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:43 am

wow, I love him.... and honestly seems like a perfect match for steive ^_^
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Arraxis

Post by goldendagger on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:21 pm