Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Rebels camp

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: Rebels camp

Post by silverbullet on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:37 am

Moon glared at Kyle then she hit him on the side of his head,"Behave!" She snapped toward him.

sorry my sister post this and forgot to log out of my name :0

Last edited by silverbullet on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emmalou
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by Emmalou on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Jett looked at her, he nodded slowly. "Yes, you are too?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:41 pm

She shook her head yes "Offense none, why do you seem like diffrent angel?"
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 am

Ross ran after Nani till he cought up to her and he started laughing,"I havn't raced in a long time!" Ross said.

Death stared at Nani and Ross as they ran towards him,he quickly turned and ran to a giant tree that had a lader to climb up.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Nani laughed, smiling. "Same here. I don't usually get the chance to have fun." Her smile faded. "I have a duty to protect Felis. Fun and playing don't often coincide with that duty." She turned away towards the treehouse, stiffening suddenly. "We're being watched...."

Gregori watched them from the shadows, Gwen asleep on his back. "No choice.... Gregori must keep Gwen safe......"

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Arial looked every were when she saw Nani did "were" sh espotted them amd lifted herself up abd flew to them trusting them instantly. "you hiding from who?" she asked her italian accent really strong.

Kyle just picked chin up and kept walking to death "Moon is such a party killer"he whispered in his ear.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Ross turned his head to look around,"How do you know?" Ross asked

Death laughed then he looked at Moon then at Kyle,"So,what? Is she like your sister? Or just a close family friend? Well no she can't be a family friend other wise you wouldn't be dealing with her so she must be related in some way?" Death started to look off into distance in deep thought.

Moon glared at Kyle,"I KNOW YOUR TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!" Moon screamed with anger,"IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU JACK WAGEN!!!"

Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Nani looked at Ross. "I can smell them. Cat senses, remember?"

Gregori tightened his hold on Gwen slightly, protectively. "Gregori protect Gwen. Must be sure safe."

Gwen whimpered softly, waking up. "Gregori? What's wrong?" She rubbed her sleeve over her eyes, yawning.

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Ross shook his head in admiration,"sorry i forgot...do we hunt them down then?" Ross asked Nani

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Arial stared at him for awhile in amusment "I dont hurt" she smiled softly "you name Gregory then, little girl Gwen" she asked.

Kyle smiled walked up to Moon bend over "your a pain in the butt" he screamed at the top of his lounges.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Nani shook her head, nodding towards where Arial was talking to the strangers. "Nah. Our girl Arial's got it covered."

Gregori nodded. "What your name?" He grimaced slightly, his stomach cramping painfully.

Gwen frowned, sensing Gregori's pain. "Gregori? You haven't fed yet, have you?" She slipped down off of his back and looked up at his face. "You can't keep doing this to yourself, Gregori.... You're going to make yourself sick..." She reached up to touch his face, concerned.

Gregori smiled softly, touching her hand. "Gregori must see you safe, first.... You are all Gregori has..." He kissed her hand lovingly.

Gwen smiled. "I'll be safe here, with them. You go hunt. I'll be here when you get back."

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Ross smiled,"OKay" Ross said then he looked down as memories flooded him.

Moon took a step back in shock then she glared at Kyle,"YOUR NO F*CKING PARTY EITHER!!!" Moon screamed with rage. Then she went into the tree house.

Death watched in horor as Moon stomped into the tree house. Then he looked at Kyle and made his mouth go in a o shape as if he was going,"OOOOO" then he looked at Nani and Ross,"Looks like Ross is having better luck with Nani then you are with Moon."Then Death laughed and patted Kyle on the back.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Kyle smiled like he won a marathon "Her grumpy little self will get over it and move on like a big girl or sh ecan be a little baby she is and go pout like a baby" He raised his voice on the last part.

Arial smiled "I portect" she said smiling and grabed hands with Gwen "we can be friends?" She looked at Gwen and smile "I show to rest of people we are pretty nice we all protect!"
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:00 am

Gwen smiled, nodding to Arial. "Thanks. I'd like that." She smiled up at Gregori. "I'll be fine."

Gregori nodded. "Thank you." He bowed slightly to Arial, then kissed Gwen on the forehead and vanished into the woods.

Nani touched Ross's shoulder gently. "Ross? What's wrong?"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by Emmalou on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:02 am

((woah.. confused... where are my characters and whats going on? Sad ))
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Ross shook his head like he was snapping out of a trance then he smiled at Nani,"Nothing my dear,just.....memories." Ross said with a smile.

Moon stook her head out of the door that was made with leaves,"SCREW YOU!" She screamed then she went back in the tree house.

Death laughed at the top of his lungs then he fell over and landed on a twig that pierced through his arm. Death looked down at the twig then he laughed louded as he ripped the twig out of his arm."MAN! SHE HATES YOU DUDE!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER SO BADLY??!!!" Death said to Kyle.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Arial smiled "he boyfriend" she asked Gwen as Arail led her to the small group.

Kyle laughed "nothing at all" he smiled at death.

( I think jett was talking to Arial till she went off to talk to Gregory and Gwen but Amber im not sure i think she was with Nani and Ross.)
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 pm

((I have no clue....))

Nani smiled softly, nodding. "If you want to talk about them, I'll listen, okay?"

Gwen watched Gregori go, smiling. "Nah, it's nothing like that. He's more like an overprotective big brother." She rubbed her shoulder absently, feeling the scars hidden under her shirt. "He saved my life, when we met."

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Death smiled,"Uh huh she is just a girl you have had to do something to make her hate you even if you don't know." Death laughed half way through the sentence.

Ross looked at Nani,"They are just bad memories of my pass,it will only ruin the mood." Ross said with a faint smile.

Moon sat alone on the couch in the tree house she was trying to control her anger that was brewing inside of her. "Stupid Kyle thinking he knows everything,well he knows nothing!" Moon said silently to herself. Moon laid down the couch was made out of leaves and bear skin with so rabbit hair sewed into a pillow stuffed with more leaves. She started to sing a lullaby to herself as her anger faided away into sadness.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Belle stood behind a tree and watched as a strange guy fell down and a twig peirced his arm. Laughing, he simply pulled it out as if it were nothing... "How strange," She thought...
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Moon walked out of the tree house and crawled down The tree and into the bushes. Moon turned to look back at Kyle and Death then she stook her tonge out even though they could't see her. As she faced forward she ran into Belle,"Hey!" Moon said then she looked at Belle then back at Kyle,"Hi....who are you and what are you doing here?" Moon asked. If i start a convo with this girl and if she is nice then i will at lease have someone on my side when i face Kyle again. Moon thought to herself.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Arial smiled at GWen "he nice to you I wish i big brother" she said smiling and looked down emmbarressed. "Sorry english not good" she felt super self concious this is the first time she talkted to someone this long.

Kyle looked at Moon and th enew girl he struuted up to them "thoguht you could get away from me" he smiled innacently at moon.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Gwen smiled, giggling. "It's ok, I don't mind. I think it's cute, actually." She rubber her shoulder again, wincing slightly as a twinge of pain shot through her arm.

Nani nodded. "The offer stands, for whenever you want to talk."

Gregori silently returned, traces of blood still on his lips. There was a gash across his bicep, still bleeding.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:56 pm

"Are ok?" she asked while looking at her solders "you need docter" she saw Greagory come up "are you ok" she asked him looking between both of them in panic.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Gregori nodded. "Gregori is fine. Just scratch." He went over to Gwen, frowning slightly. "How is shoulder?"

Gwen smiled weakly, trying to put on a brave face. "It's nothing, really. It just aches a little, that's all. Nothing to worry about."

Gregori raised one eyebrow at her, not believing her for a minute. He grabbed her wrist and pushed her sleeve up over her shoulder, revealing red, puckered scars, claw marks, going from her collarbone to her back, disappearing under her shirt. They were swollen and inflamed, streaks of red radiating from them. He lightly brushed his fingertips over the scars, worry filling him as he felt how hot they were. "Why hide this from Gregori?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:13 pm