Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Rebels camp

Emmalou
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Rebels camp

Post by Emmalou on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:40 am

((aww damn, guys im so sorry, iv just been so busy.... im just gonna re-enter but pretend that they already know some of your characters.))

Amber and Jett both walked towards the semi small group, althought they werent sure what they were talking about the two still went and joined.

Jett stood side by to Gregori. "May i ask, what your hiding?"
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 pm

Death followed Kyle to the bushes,he couldn't stop smiling even though he was bleeding, who needs blood,i'm a strong man i can live without blood for awhile. Death thought to himself.

Moon smiled back but it was a 'i'm going to kill you smile.' "I knew you would find a way to tourcher me,i will never fear you in any battle only a child shall fear another child." Moon said in her sweetis voice she had.Then she looked at the girl,"Who are you and why have you come here? My name is Moon,this is Kyle and that moron over there is Death." Moon said kindly.

Ross looked at Nani then at the ground," I understand you care about me but...I don't know if i can tell you. I get a ora of a very reasonable women and you seem very kind but...I have been hurt before even people with the same ora. I gues i just don't know if i can trust you." Ross said his voice was qivering. last time i trusted i was pulled away from my loved ones....but they did not love me back,what had i done so wrong? Why did they hate me so much? Was it because i was just a mer slave or was it because a demon had put a curse on me? Ross smiled trying to hold back tears ,"Maybe some other time i will speak about my past,what about your past?" Ross asked Nani. Ross was very interested on how Nani and Felis bacame two in one body.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Nani nodded in understanding. "Trust isn't always easy to give, especially when you've been hurt by people you once trusted." She looked away. "I was borne from Felis's pain, fear, and sorrow. She was five years old, still a kitten, when her parents abandoned her. She was useless to them, just another mouth to feed, but they couldn't bring themselves to kill her. So they left her tied to a tree in the woods to die of exposure. She was so scared, so hurt and lonely, her subconscious created me to cope with it. I was created out of the memories of her parents, and her heartache gave me life. I exist only to protect her, both from anything that threatens or frightens her, and from her own memories. And yet, she doesn't even know I exist." She shook her head slightly, sighing. "I'm not even real. I'm just something her mind created to keep her from falling apart."

Glen bit her lip, trying not to cry. "You needed to feed, and I knew that if you found out about it, you wouldn't go out to hunt, you'd insist on waiting to go until it got better.... I don't want you to starve yourself because of me.... I'm sorry..." She covered her shoulder with her hand, crying.

Gregori gently pulled her into his arms, hugging her close. "Silly Gwen.... Gregori can wait, is not important. Gwen's healing is important." He looked at Jett over her head. "Gwen attacked by wolves. Still not fully healed."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Arail thought for a moment and walked off to Arraxis "you have pian killers" He shook his head while he reached and grabed some leaves and gave it to her. She walked beacked to GRegory and Gwen "Gwen I can help" she offered some herbs smiling. She was Scared Gregory would not let her help or even like her so she kept her head down not bothering to look up.

Kyle got a big grin "Hello new girl my name is kyle, Death is not a moron, nice to meet you." He shoved Moon out of the way and stook his hand out to shake hands.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Gwen smiled weakly. "Thanks." She went to reach for the leaves, but pain flared up in her shoulders and back as she moved.

Gregori reached over and took the leaves, smiling. "Thank you." He frowned slightly at the leaves, unsure of what to do with them. "Uh.... How to use these, please? Gregori is no good with plants...."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:37 pm

"just feed it to her soon the pain will leave and if she dont move that much then maybe the inflamed wounds will go down" She thought for a moment "beleive you do that last part."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Gwen took the leaves from Gregori and ate them, wincing. She gagged. "Gross!"

Gregori smiled, trying hard not to laugh. "Thank you again. Gregori is in your debt."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Arial smiled "need none, everybody should help everybody" she smiled letting her wings stretch in her nervousness.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Gwen smiled. "You're wings are so pretty! I wish I had wings like that..."

Gregori chuckled softly, smiling. "Gregori agrees."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Arail blushed hiding her face with her wings now "many thanks" she said softly behind her wings.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Gwen giggled. "Can I.... can I touch them?"

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Arial walked toward them and slightly let them brush Gregory and gwen seh smiled Gregory. "both can if wanting, gently fingers though."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Gwen smiled happily and lightly stroked Arial's wing. "It's so soft...."

Gregori jumped slightly as her wing brushed his arm, yelping. He grinned sheepishly, rubbing his arm. "Sorry. Tickles. Caught Gregori off guard."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Arial giggled a little "sorry" she murmered more to herself then him she looked at gregory and looked back down blushing a little bit.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Gregori smiled, watching her, admiring how pretty she was. I wonder how she'd react if I kissed her..... He shook his head slightly. Idiot. She'd probably hate me for it.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Arial smiled and pulled back her wings carefully not to disterb anything "why starring" she smiled her blush deepend.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Gregori blushed, quickly looking away. "Um....." He looked down at his feet. "You are very pretty....." He fidgeted, feeling nervous.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Arial blushed "my thanks" She slightly walked up to him and huged him tightly.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Gregori stiffened slightly in surprise, then slowly wrapped his arms around her, smiling. He closed his eyes, inhaling her scent. She smells so nice, too, like lavender....

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Arial smiled laying her head on his chest smiling softly sighing softly.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Gregori smiled happily, feeling completely at peace for the first time in a long time.

Gwen watched them, smiling.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Arial slowly moved away smiling she felt like a bother and was a little scared of getting hurt.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Gregori let her go reluctantly, smiling. He gently brushed a lock of hair from her face.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Arail smiled and grabed his hand and just held it in hers not wanting to let him tottaly go "Dont leave."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Gregori smiled. "Gregori will stay as long as you wish."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:52 pm