Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Belle

goldendagger
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Belle

Post by goldendagger on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Name: Belle

sexuality: Straight

Race: Elf

Alliance: By myself

Appearance: Belle is a tall, slender elf from the woods, she has long, straight hair that is silky blonde. She wears a green suit-like outfit with a belt for holding her bow and arrows. She wears comfortable flats for easy, swift movement, her clothes allow for this also. She wears her arrows in a small pouch slung across her shoulder. She wears war paint across her cheeks to symbolize her struggles. She wears nothing else on her face, she has sharp, pointed features and a perfect face.

Backstory: Belle came from a distant land that she is unaware of today. She never knew her parents, because she was abandoned when a mysterious force came to her village and took everything she ever knew. She remembers only her parent's terrified faces as she ran towards the forest as they yelled at her to run and stay safe. She grew up in a forest with the trees and the wildlife, there she learned how to communicate with them and live in harmony with the creatures there. The day that a mysterious force came to her land and attacked the village, killing all of the people there but her was the day she left to find somewhere else to stay. She still searches for her parents. She has came upon many villages since she left, each one offering many good things and a good place to stay, but Belle knows better, she knows that people unlike her are somewhat untrustworthy, but she still makes friends with them. The last village she left was attacked yet again by an unknown force, making her leave once again. She was very sad about this because it was there that she made most friends and learned how to hunt and fight with skill to defend herself. She misses that town but she moves on still. She never stays in one place for very long because she fears that the mysterious force is looking for her and trying to kill her, it haunts her. She searches for a place that brings her a sense of safety, but so far that has been very hard. Belle loves the animals and interacting with the wildlife. Strangely she has a talent for getting people to do what she wants. She is caring and loving to everyone and she is always happy and bubbly. She is rarely dissapointed becuase she can always find a way for something to work. She likes to travel and have fun exciting adventures. She has never had anyone to relate to or anyone in her family to help her so she is good at fending for herself. She feels that soon a new, wonderful life is ahead of her here.

Personality: Bubbly, fun, happy, outgoing, wise

Weapons: A bow and arrow from the village that taught her to use it skillfully. She uses this only for defending herself, she would never hurt any animals.

element: Earth

Last edited by goldendagger on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake on Backstory)
    goldendagger
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Belle

Post by goldendagger on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 pm

is this okay?
    silverbullet
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: Belle