Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Death's Hometwon

bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Re: Death's Hometwon

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Death turned around and smiled gently at Belle,"Are you feeling better?" He asked in a gental voice. He went and grabbed some milk and he brought her over a bowl of mashed potatos.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Belle smiled big, "Yes thank you.. " She paused for a second, "Do you know what happened to me?" She asked, "I have no idea.. the last thing i saw was your face.." She trailed off smiling. She took the bowl and slowly ate the mashed potatoes staring at Death.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Death smiled,"I think you fainted,you started to sway then you looked at me then went limp." Death said,he smiled,"Did i do a good job at the potatos?" Death asked while sitting down next to Belle,He was more calm and he ahd a oara of happiness.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Belle laughed at herself, "I probably did look stupid, didnt i?" She said. She finished the potatoes and put the bowl down on the table. "Yes they were very... yummy" She said jokingly, "My compliments to the chef!" she turned to the side so she didnt have to bend her neck when talking to Death, she still felt a bit nauseous
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Death smiled then his cheeks turned a faint red for the first time in his life,"Actually it made you look cute,all i wanted to do was protect you with all my life." Death said. He scratched the back of his head and closed his eyes as he smiled a shy smile. what is wrong with me? What is this feeling? Death thought to himself,"Oh why thank you." He said with a small laugh.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Belle looked with suprise at Deaths face turning reddish for the first time that she had seen. She must have said something wrong.. He looked as if he was embarrassed or insecure about something.. "Oh, well thanks," She said blushing, "i'd do my best to protect you also, youre terribly important to me" She said looking down at the ground blushing hard. She laughed at herself quietly for letting herself fall this hard
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Death looked at Belle,his smiled faided a bit when he saw her looking at the ground hug her. his mind said but he didn't know what to do. He leaned over and pulled Belle into a hug.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Belle stared at the paterns on the floor until she felt Death's arms around her. He had pulled her into a hug and not said anything so she hadnt realized. She smiled at him and slowly put her head against his chest hugging him back. Her heart was beating so fast she couldnt believe i and the feeling in her stomach was wonderful. Her hair slid over her face and she closed her eyes taking in the moment
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Death slowly unwrapped his arms around her and leaned back,"I would kill myself for you." HE said in a sturn voice that was also soft. His smile was small and his cheeks were no longer red. He could feel Belle's soul jumping around inside of herself.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Belle was unhappy to have to let Death go, but she hid that feeling and put a smile on her face. "Oh, well you shouldnt o that much.. If i lost you then i would have nobody left" She almost teared up at the thought of loosing yet another person that she let herself care for. She turned away for a brief second and collected herself. She turned back to Death and decided it was time to confess. "I.. um, i want you to know that you mean everything to me."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Death smiled a small smile then he leaned in and softly kissed Belle,he would never admit it but that ment everything to him.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Belle smiled back and was suprised a bit when Death leaned in and unexpectantly kissed her, but she quickly relaxed and kissed him back, closing her eyes and no doubt enjoying herself. She knew still that she shouldnt let herself become this attached to him, but it was just so hard not to. He was the most amazing person and she wanted him to be hers, so she set aside all warning signs in her brain and let herself be.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Death started to go in and out of real life but then a knock came upon the front door. At first he didn't get up,he didn't want to leave Belle's side but then it came again so her got up. "i will be back soon." Death said with a smile

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Belle heard the knock also. She ws dissapointed that someone was already here and just when it was going well wiht Death. She stood up with Death and smiled while blushing and out of breath. "okay.." She said, "Hurry back" she said laughing
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Death laughed then he went to get the door,"Hello?" Death said as he answered the door.

Coi came in and looked around "Wow,you got a place here,got any beer?" He asked witha scuff.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Belle sighed and sat down on the couch. She knew the moment was over unless Death somehow got rid of the man that came in. She put her head down on her cold hands to cool her face and waited. Countless thoughts ran through her mind as she thought about what had just happened. She was slightly irritated at the random guy coming in and possibly ruining everything, but she wouldnt let that show.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Death laughed adn led Coi away from Belle and him, how dare you show up with your stupid little rob looking for some stupid beer you moron. Death thought to himself. He finaly git Coi a beer and put him in another room. He came back to Belle,I'm sorry about that." He said to Belle.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Belle sat on the couch there for a while as Death led the man away, which she was very grateful for. She waited until he came back without the guy and sat back down. She looked up at his smiling, "Its okay.." Searching for something to say she said her thoughts, "I like your outfit," She laughed, "Its a little less formal, but it looks good.." She bit her lip and looked down
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Death oulled on his shirt and looked down at it,"Thanks,i havn't worn normal cloth scence....well....never." Death said with a faint laugh.His whole life his mother made him dress fomal and he had to be the "perfect" man. He looked at Belle,"i like not being formal" He said with a small laugh.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Belle laughed, "Well for never wearing normal clothes you seem to be pretty comfortably with them" She said. She paused slightly, "I like you in these clothes.. not formal or anything, just being... you." She smiled
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Death laughed,"These clothes are less then the suits i wear!' He said then he looked down,He didn't know exactly what to do,the ball will be tonight and he had to come up with a song for Belle. He looked at Belle,"You do? " He asked her.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Belle laughed again, "Yes I do. You look at ease and comfortable and not like you are busy and dont have time to do anything fun!" She looked up at him, "And plus when you wear a suit or something formal like that then I have to be carefull and everything, in these clothes i don have to worry.." She said unsure ho he would take that last sentence. She laughed and pushed him arm a little playfully
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Death laughed,"No you don't a suit is just my every day thing you odn't have to be careful." Death said while nudging her back

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Belle was relieved he didnt take her comment the wrong way. "Well i wouldnt want to ruin any of your clothes any ways" She said laughing. She was not expecting his nudging her back so at the push she fell from the arm of the chair onto the couch laughing
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Death laughed as Belle fell to the couch,"Are you alright?" He asked her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:14 pm