Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Death's Hometwon

goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Death's Hometwon

Post by goldendagger on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Belle smiled sadly, "goodnight Death" she said as the door closed. She turned and walked forward a few steps then changed her mind. She quickly walked back to the door, opened it and stepped outside to find Death sitting by himself on the floor. She walked up to him and sat down. She quickly kissed him on the cheek and said "Thank you" Then went back to her bedroom with the door ajar.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Death did not move he was focasing all his energy he barly noticed her intill she said thank you,"What?"Death said in confussion.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Belle heard Death say "what" as she went back to her room.. she was hesitant to go back, she feared that she did the wrong thing at the wrong time.. she left her door open slighty and fell onto the bed and put her head in her hands
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Death stood up and went over to her door and looked in through the small crack making sure not to make a sound. He watched her through the door for a long time. Whats wrong with her? Did i do something wrong? (with the whats wrong with her is like what is wrong are you okay. )
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Belle stayed with her head in her hands for a while, thinking about things she thought she did wrong and all of her emotions at the moment. She started to cry because she felt that death didnt like her because he didnt react at all to what she did... She cried harder, still in the beautiful dress death lent her
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:30 pm

death went in silently and sat down next to Belle and hugged her,"What's wrong?" Death asked Belle.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Belle looked up as Death sat down next to her and hugged her, she tried to stop crying as she answered him, "Well, I just.. I think i did the wrong thing... I got my hopes up about you and then i ruined it for myself... you dont feel the same about me and i guess i let myself get too far... its just that nobody has made me feel this special for a while.. im sorry" she dried her tears as she composed herself.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Death laughed his harshed laugh,"I'm sorry this is who i'm am,I'm not a romantic,I'm not a 'nice guy' I'm a cold blooded killer. I kill people for a living. My way of saying 'hay i like you' is arranging dead animals infront of your door,from smallest to largest in alphabetical order in how i killed them. Or i put a human head on a stick in your yard and then i run away and wait for you to come out and see your new yard." Death said.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:44 pm

"Oh, im sorry... If i bother you or you wnat me to go away, please tell me, i will. I am no help to anyone" she said frowning, "I just trust that you wont kill me.." she said with a small laugh. she looked up at him and felt butterflies in her stomach.. Even though she was upset, he still made her happy
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Death smiled as he stood up,he through her some pj's "Get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow and i still need to get you that head." Death said while closing the door.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Belle held a sad expression as he left her sitting on the bed. SHe felt the warmth of him leave as he walked out and closed the door. She took off the dress and but it back into the closet, she felt unworthy to wear it anymore. SHe put on the pjs that death threw her and sat on the floor. She waited for the night to pass and light to come and she wished that tomorrow would be different. she started to cry silently once more as she turned off the lights and sat in darkness
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:57 pm

((morning time Very Happy ))
    Death knocked on Belle's door then ran away and hid behind something and watched the door,He had set up a head of a man That was rich to show how muched he cared for her because she was not getting the hint.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 am

Belle woke at the sound of knocking, she had fallen asleep in a corner on the floor, she went up to the door still in her pajamas and her hair in a messy bun and opened it. she jumped at the sight of a mans paralyzed severed head on a stick at the door. Death was nowhere to be seen. She remembered what he had said last night, "My way of showing people i like them is putting a severed head on a stick and running away" or something like that. SHe laughed at the sight and put the stick to the side. She walked slowly around the hallway looking around for death, she passed him but she didnt know, so she continued walking slowly.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:08 am

Death quickly grabbed the bag of blood he had gathered from when he chopped off the mans head and ran into the kitchen were he had setted up breakfast for her. He quickly wrote on the wall "Will you go to the ball with me?' and then he ran out of sight and waited for her to come.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 am

Belle walked down the empty hallway still smiling. She figured that eventually the hallway would lead somewhere.. SHe reached the stairs and walked down them into the kitchen where she found a lot of food set up there and jumped a bit when she saw the blood on the wall. She read the words and smiled even bigger. Death was still nowhere to be seen so she waited for him. She decided that when he came she would tell him yes.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:18 am

Death sat in his lil corner waiting for her to eat the food,he had hid a bone of the man's leg in the food that had a note wrapped around it for her to read. He sat there and watched her intensly.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:21 am

Belle soon got a bit tired of waiting and stared at the food. She slowly stared to eat it and hoped she wasnt being rude. The food was delicious and she soon bit into something hard in the center. SHe looked and found a bone with a note wrapped around it.. how strange she thought
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:25 am

Death snook up behind her and covered her eyes and held a knife to her neck,"Hello there beautiful" he said in a creepy voice
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 am

Belle screamed and dropped the bone with the note as she stood up and her eyes were covered by Death's hand and she felt the knife against her neck. She started laughing as she was getting used to Death's gory traits. she answered, "Hello there handsome" Laughing as she spoke, "now, could you please take the knife off of my neck?!"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 am

"No" death said with a pittiful voice,"You see I must here your answer to the Ball and I must know what you think of the head."Death sai,he was not laughing in fact he was not smiling either he was dead suriuse.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 am

Belle laughed becuase he was so serious sounding, "Well then i guess i should give you the answwers!" she said, "I was scared at first of the head, but i really did find it kind of you to do something like that just for me.. And as for the ball.... yes!" she said, "Oh, and that was some lovely fingerpainting on the wall with blood by the way" she added with a smile
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 am

Death laughed and let go of her,"Yeah,thank you i was bored thats why I grabbed the knife." Death said.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 am

Belle laughed and spun around as he released the knife and turned facing him. "well im sorry i bored you" she said teasingly as she took his hands and swung them back and forth. and looked at him.. "so, what now?" she asked, forgetting the note she dropped
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:45 am

Death smiled "Well we are having a ball today and the decorations are ready so all we do now is wait for the others to show." Death said.
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:47 am

Belle smiled remembering the ball today. She suddenly remembered the note and picked it up, handing it to death.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:24 pm