Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Character: Helena the Witch

Lalasa
    Lalasa

Character: Helena the Witch

Post by Lalasa on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Name: (Last not required) Helena Vlaskovich

Sexuality: Straight

Race: (Choose from the playable races) Flame Witch

Alliance: (chose from the rebels, the race or being by yourself) By herself, but can be swayed to a side if persuaded. Not like I know what the sides mean. Hehe.

Appearance: Helena is 5' 11" and has light, pale peach skin. Her light, shiny blond hair goes down to her waist and is layered neatly. Her eyes are strangely blue considering her element, and shine coolly, and her face is round. Helena is slightly plump, which shows through her tight dress. She is attractive, and has a decent bust, with a chubby, almost childish look unless she's serious. She wears a red dress that goes down to right above her knees and looks two pieced. Six buttons adorn the front starting on her chest. They line two columns right next to each other, and she wears lacy red gloves as well. It is a sleeveless and strapless dress, and the buttons on her dress are shiny gold. Her high heeled shoes are red and have straps that go over her foot with a gold button each. The dress is slightly ruffled by its columns of buttons. She wears a red witches hat trimmed with gold lace that is kinked at the tip because she finds it cute. She is also always wearing makeup, with red lipstick, gold eyeshadow, and a little black mascara. She is always clean whenever possible, and she wears a flirty perfume.

Backstory: Helena was born to a rich family who lived in a castle on one of the islands in the Archipelago. As of such, she was spoiled, however she also learned how to become manipulative. However, her family was caught in a storm of political intrigue, and on a stormy night, her father was assassinated by an unknown man. This did not affect their monetary status however. Helena displayed magical talent at an early age, especially when as a 5-year old she accidentally burned down her bedroom in a tantrum. Her parents (her father had been killed later at age 9) hired wizards to teach her and bought books for her to study from, so she was able to develop her talent into an actual power. When she became 18, she gladly left the manor to explore the world; she was tired of being lonely and being trapped in her stuff mansion with a boatload of books and nagging teachers. Helena was always a single child, so she did not meet many children her age, thus, she became aware of the world at an early age by following her parents and servants about. Of course, they did not pay any attention to her, so she was able to eavesdrop on all their secrets...

Personality: Helena likes to act sweet and childish, but in reality, she likes even more to take advantage of her status, innocent looks, and attractiveness to get what she wants. She is not incapable of caring about others, but she comes first. She is self-centered, and enjoys being flattered or gifted. She is calm unless she becomes extremely angry, in which she may either throw a temper or take out her large staff and scorch someone. She has an undeniable sweet tooth and will gorge herself on pies, cakes, or candy if you allowed her. She is also easily bribed with them. She also loves money. Helena does not mind working, but she dislikes jobs that would force her to get dirty. She would also rather convince someone to do work for her if possible. Helena is not very physically strong, and if forced to exercise, will become out of breath, due to a dislike of physical exertion, and therefore, a lack of physical capability. When Helena become angry, she pulls her hat down over her eyes and frowns, and when enraged, she throws glares at anyone nearby and may stamp her foot in frustration. Despite her negative qualities, Helena will do nice things for people she likes and is very loyal.

Weapons: She carries a gold-colored metal staff that is ring shaped at the end. In the center, attached by thin supports to the inside of the ring, is a large sphere-shaped ruby. It is very shiny. The staff multiplies Helena's power to some degree, but if she were to lose it, she'd still be able to cast her fire magic. The staff is long, and when stood up on its end goes right up to Helena's face. She needs to hold it with two hands in order to cast magic.

Element: Helena is gifted at fire magic, and enjoys in particular casting rings of flame which she calls "Fire Blitz." She can bend flame into other shapes as well.

This good?
    goldendagger
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Character: Helena the Witch

Post by goldendagger on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:09 am

ooohhhh i like it! havent heard of this one before, good job! oh and welcome to morgavia Smile
    Lalasa
    Lalasa

Post by Lalasa on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Thank you. I put a lot of work into my character sheets. I like this site's idea, and I hope to stay around, hopefully to see some semi-lit fun.
    goldendagger
    goldendagger
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by goldendagger on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:27 pm

oh good! I came here not so long ago and I'm already sucked in.. xD We hav lotsa fun here.. Lol
    Mysterie
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:41 am

WOW! Very nice! I like her already!

For future reference, the element is more than just what element they work with. It also means what Elemental Spirit they are most aligned with.

Approved! Feel free to jump in wherever you like!

Post by Lalasa on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Okay, for clarification, Helena is aligned with fire and has a very distant relation with Air. This distant relation usually only shows up in her personality and gives the flexible, flowy characteristic of her Blitz. She is not aware that she has this slight connection with Air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:30 pm