Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Helena has Arrived

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: Helena has Arrived

Post by silverbullet on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Hotaru cleared his throught obvously annoyed he watched as the the Kren came out of the showdows. After a few more observation he decided Helena would be perfectly fine if he left. He started to walk away and started to feel guilty for leaving her for no explantion. So he sighed found a comfurtable spot close to them on a rock. "This is madness, madness I say" he grumbled to himself.
    Lalasa

Post by Lalasa on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Helena was somewhat disappointed that it was just a summoning trick- she didn't have servants with such culinary skills at home and even then the spell was beyond her element. Still, she was impressed at the obvious wealth the demoness had and was curious to know why she simply could not summon herself something to eat since she was obviously powerful.

Not like that really mattered to Helena though. Smiling at the imp, she felt obliged to try the truffle, and she did, taking a gentle bite. The sensations the divine tastes left almost overwhelmed her, and she managed not to groan in pleasure, although she wished to.

"Delicious, and all the more knowing that they appear to be completely real. My compliments. Your mistress is extremely lucky to have you, and I would attempt to hire you for myself, if only!" Helena smiled, a gleam in her eyes. Finishing the truffle, she looked at the other delicacies on the plate, and she grew excited.

"You have fine tastes madam. Very fine indeed. And it seems you are very powerful. I like that. You say you are weakened and you need replenishing, but I would not be able to tell. I do think you would make wonderful company. But tsk, we have not even introduced ourselves! I myself, am Helena Vlaskovich, and your small culinary miracle down there is correct in his assumption that I am a witch. Most likely you also already know which element I specialize in. Very intelligent, knowing me inside and out. I don't mind as much though, when there is such luscious candy involved" she explained, barely noticing her throbbing ankle as she stepped forward respectfully.

She noticed Hotaru out of the corner of her eyes and the fact that he was not leaving but paid little heed to him, believing him to be passive for the moment. Still, that bite had stung! Wariness of him prickled the back of her mind.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 am

Lilith smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Helena. I am Lilith. As for what I am, I am the fourth of the Seven, the Demon of Lust, and the original succubus. I have been asleep for many hundreds of years, and have only recently awoken from my slumber." Smiling indulgently down at Kren, Lilith reached over to stroke the imp's pale hair. "Kren is my imp, created to serve me and keep me company. He's such a sweet little pet, and so talented, too. I don't know what I'd do without him around."

Kren blushed, smiling happily. "I'm glad you like the sweet, miss Helena. I have some other new ones, too, if you would like to try them." It looked up at Lilith. "Should I make up some tea, mistress?"

Lilith nodded to Kren. "Tea would be lovely, my pet." She sent it off with a wave of her hand, then turned back to Helena. "Would you like to come in and rest? My lair is much more hospitable than this ruin."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Hotaru sat up quickly "I am not leaving so if she is leaving I am leaving with her got that" he snarled a warning to Lilith. His unhappyness grew but he shoved it in the back of his head. He shook his head and looking at her ankle a little worried it was not heeled enough and soon the pain will catch up to her. "If you do any thing that she does not want you to do to her I personaly will die to leave you without arms."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Lilith turned to Hotaru, fury seething through her. Darkness swirled around her in black flames. "Mind your place! Remember who you speak to, boy. We are known as the Deadly sins for a reason. Insult or threaten me again, and I will have your soul for breakfast." Closing her eyes and taking several deep breaths, she forced herself to calm down. "I'm not going to harm her, so stop trying to play guard dog. If you can keep a civil tongue in your mouth and behave, you can join us."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Hotaru snorted "why would I guard her she can obvious keep care of her self. This is about my guilt and nothing more, and I will not hold my tounge even if your saten himself."He watched not flinching away "maybe YOU should hold your tounge miss freak."
    Lalasa

Post by Lalasa on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Helena opened her mouth as if to say something, but then Hotaru jumped in an started an argument that dwarfed the one she just had with him. After watching it go one for a short time, her expression darkened. They were arguing about her as if she belonged to them! Even now, she felt a familiar burning sensation as her magic crept up unwillingly from her rising temper.

Willing herself to harness it, she let it burst, however she kept it in check. As she stood watching both of them present their assumptions, she suddenly slammed her staff into the ground and a short blast of fire rose a few inches from her skin, turning the ground immediately underneath her to ash. It was very sudden and very bright, almost like a flare.

"Stop! Neither of you will even let me decide what I want! And now I am being argued over! As if I am not here and listening to this discussion. Let me make input about what will happen to me! You can both throttle each other when I am finished!" she said angrily, barely avoiding rising her voice to a yell. Her cheeks had turned a bright crimson from trying to reign in her excited power, and her eyes flashed.

Turning to Hotaru, she glowered at him, displeased. "You are not my guard dog, and if you were, you're acting more like the enemy than in my defense. In only the span of three hours, you've snapped at me, chewed a beautiful new mark right below my elbow, and now you're threatening to start a demon duel. You may think you're being pacifying, but you're simply aggravating everyone including me with your brashness, rudeness, and overall impulsive behavior. You are not to follow me anywhere, because you're not even close to being helpful. Go as you will and be glad I'm too exhausted and irritated to throw around my temper today!"

Next, she turned to Lilith, with whom she quieted down and became more respectful. "I am excited by the prospect of visiting your home, which I am sure must be as luxurious as the truffles you've offered, but I'm afraid I have a current obligation, and also a challenge. I believe a certain shopkeeper does not think I can perform his task, so it must be done and it must be done quickly. I do not discourage you from coming, but I also will not require you. If one is on the job, they cannot make social calls! Besides, he has a very important book that I wish to obtain, and although I can do many things with my power already, candy will not amount to the satisfaction I will receive when I have my hands on it as well as a large sack of gold coins and the smug thought of leaving that balding old idiot gaping while showing off my strength and fame. Although I would not object to leaving this dirty hole in the ground, I also am not comfortable abandoning my preoccupation. Thank you for your lovely offer however." Helena smiled, and she pulled out her map, which although was now extremely wrinkled, was still somewhat legible.

"Good day to both of you~!" she said politely, already taking her leave. Although her steps were confident and appeared mostly normal, the hand that gripped her staff turned white, and she seemed to limp slightly, as the pain had returned worse than before, a fierce, pulsing, throbbing ache that made her want to burn off her own foot.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Hotaru sighed when he saw her clinching the rod and her limp he knew it was going to catch up with her. He walked over to her "look sorry I wont open my mouth again, pinky promise." He looked at the ankle lettingg her know he knew she was in pain. "Pinky promise, cross my heart hope to die" he crossed his heart with his fingers."Stick a needle in my eye, now I will take the needle so please dont kill me" he mumbled the last part.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:35 am

"The Bust of Wendigo has been decorating my hall for about a week now, Helena. Kren found it, and took a liking to the thing." Lilith grinned mischeviously. "That is what you're searching for, is it not? So please, at least come in and rest for a while, and let me help you with your ankle. It's been a long time since I've had such pleasant company. I'll even ask Kren to make up a package of his new truffles for you to take with you, please, stay a little longer."

Post by Lalasa on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Helena felt inclined to become irritated with Hotaru, he indeed was very contradictory, but before she could, she heard what Lilith said. It took a moment for it to click in her mind between the pains shooting up her leg, but when it did, Helena went cold, a rare feeling for her.

"You already found it. I have nothing to take back except this crumpled sheet of paper." she said numbly, and then she threw an impressive glare at Lilith.

"Just because I was not successful does not mean I should not report back. You seem terribly eager to have me over to your home, which am sure must be delightful, but what you don't know is that I don't drop a commitment until it's finished. If you really want to please me, you can always convince your servant to part with it long enough for me to return with it, present it, and then buy it back right away, which I then may actually acquire my book and succeed at the same time. But since you probably may not to do that, I'll just go back anyway, at least to make an important purchase." she said, her voice flat as well as her eyes, which now seemed sad.

Turning back to Hotaru, she shook her head. "I am not about to kill you, so stop pressing the matter! And you don't need to make ridiculous promises. You say you don't want to be my "guard dog" but you insist on following me about, and I find you difficult to understand. I'd tell you to leave, but I have a feeling you'd just come along right out of my sight." she sighed, pulling her hat down over her face so that neither of the two demons pressing on her would she her conflicting emotions.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:43 am

Lilith laughed softly and went over to put her hand on Helena's shoulder. "I was telling you, because I have every intention of giving it to you, Helena. And the reason I want you to come inside is so that your ankle can be properly taken care of. I can tell it is hurting you, and after you've been such wonderful company, it would be remiss of me to let you walk away in such pain."

She gently tipped Helena's face up so that she could see that Lilith was being sincere. "It has been over a thousand years since the last time I met someone I felt I could call a friend, until I met you. I'd almost forgotten what it was to truly laugh, and you made me remember." She chuckled. "Besides, Kren would be so dissapointed if you left before you tried his teacakes. He wasn't suggesting the tea for me, I assure you. He suggested it because he wanted a reason to make some teacakes for you. He's taken quite a liking to you."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Hotaru rolled his eyes "I dont want to be your guard dog, personally I rather get the freak out of this place. You have the map not me, but....." He put a finger to his chin and looked up. He watched the sky for a while loving the calming effect it bring. "i guess human interaction is not quite my thing.." he said softly still looking at the sky. He looked at Helena "at least let me look at the map so I can find my way back home or out of this aweful place."
    Lalasa

Post by Lalasa on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:11 pm

((You're good at this bwahaha)

Helena liked to prepare for everything. But she couldn't prepare herself for this. She felt her loyalties churn and tear, and knew she was caught. It would be rude to refuse, and she didn't have a reason anyway, only the slight discomfort that comes with meeting a fellow persuasive tongue, realizing it, and knowing that it's silver. Besides, she could handle herself fine, and Hotaru was always jumpy.

'I mustn't disappoint poor Kren and his teacakes now, so I think that since I don't have anything else I need to take care of, I can make social calls. Of course, I'd normally make them being more tidy, but there isn't anything but dirt here, so I cannot really help that. You're so gracious to not only invite me, but offer what I need." she nodded, considerably brightening.

Looking at Hotaru, who had suddenly spoken, she bristled slightly- he was so aggravatingly conflicting! She couldn't understand him, and that annoyed her. "Since you have finally decided what you want, you can have this map. I don't think I will need it. Although I still have doubts it will help you terribly much. Good luck finding the way out of this dustbowl." she said briskly, handing him the paper, which miraculously had not turned to embers from one of her many fits.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:08 pm

He took it and looked at "thank you, Now I do hope you two become good friends" he sneered his cooment at Lilith. He hated her so much it made his stomacke turn. It was almost as bad as he hated himself in the back of his head he hoped he would not find his way out. So then he can give a present to the the world his death. "No one will miss me any way" he said before he turned away not knowing he said the last part out loud. "Good day and I hope you get that book your looking for" He smiled at Helena before walking away.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Lilith sighed, watching Hotaru go. "Strange kid. Reminds me of someone...." She turned back to Helena, smiling. "Oh, well. shall we?" Reaching out, she touched Helena's shoulder and transported both into her home. Stone walls glittered with jewels embedded in the stone, and tapestries of all sorts hung on the walls. In the center of the foyer, a golden chandelier hung, providing a soft light that didn't quite reach the vaulted ceiling. Plush, wine-red carpets covered the floor, showing little sign of wear despite its age. A little mahogany table sat against the wall, the Bust of Wendigo sitting atop it.

Scooping up the statue, she led Helena into the sitting room, where Kren already had tea and cakes waiting. The walls were lined with bookshelves, manuscripts filling them to overflowing. A maplewood coffe table sat in the middle of the room, surrounded by comfortable burgundy chairs. "Make yourself at home, little one. Kren, get the first aid kit for me, and then why don't you join us?"

Kren nodded, grinning happily. "Got it, mistress! Be back in a jiffy!" He ran from the room.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:02 pm

((Hello? Is anyone going to answer in here?))

Post by Lalasa on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 pm

((I'm very sorry. I was super busy this week and could not answer due to a multitude of factors. Rest assured that I didn't forget.))

Once the shadowy magic of the transportation drifted away, Helena was quite taken by the vast opulence of the rooms she was led through. Fine jewels were set into the stone of the walls, and expensive plush couches were everywhere and in every size. It looked both appealing and comfortable, luxuriantly cosy.

When she was led to what appeared to be a living room, Helena's respect for the demon grew. Ignoring her increasing pain, she bent over to peer at the dusty scrolls curiously, even taking one out to look at it more closely.

Noticing the statue in Lilith's hands, she rolled up the manuscript and stuffed it back into its place on the shelf.

"Beautiful home! Do you have guests over often? You could impress many a court official, and I know how tough and stuck-up those snobs are." Helena said, taking a seat in one of the chairs. She wanted to sink into it, but she sat on its very edge; she had just come from Metric City and did not feel her cleanest.

Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Lilith shook her head, chuckling softly to herself. "Not really, not since the others of the Seven left. It's usually just Kren and myself, now." She smiled as Kren ran back into the room with a first aid kit. "Please, relax. A bit of travel dust isn't going to hurt the furniture, I assure you." She smiled to show she was joking.

Post by Lalasa on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:12 pm

((So, you guys are here after all... after hearing that silver quit and the fact I got too busy to post, I came on break and I came here, but I saw not action... this site is alive though, which makes me happy, and I apologize for leaving suddenly. I was not sure how to contact anyone that I exist though. :I))

Last edited by Lalasa on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:02 am

A sound like a whip sounded, loud as thunder, as a purple portal appeared in the center of the city. An eerie howling sound occured as Alwin stepped out of the portal, momentarily blinded by the brightness. As he moved through it dissapeared behind him, and he looked around, "Great... civilization. Just great."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Lilith stiffened for a moment as she sensed a pulse of demonic power from within the city, then smiled as she recognized the power's feel from the memories Kren had shared with her of the time she had been sleeping. "What a day today is turning out to be...." She turned to Kren. "It seems little Alwin is returned from the dead."

Krenwich grinned happily, excited. "I told you he'd come back one day, mistress!" Kren vanished with a giggle to go find Alwin.

Kren popped up in front of Alwin without warning and hugged him, grinning from ear to ear. "You're back! I knew you wasn't dead, I knew it!" It looked up at Alwin. "You sure did grow big, though!"

((lol sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation XD))

Post by Lalasa on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Helena was a proper lady- she couldn't just spoil a perfectly nice chair by making it dirty with bits of rubble.

"I'm fine! I'm already much more relaxed than when I left! It would be rude of me to lounge around ungraciously." she smiled, to let Lilith know that she didn't mind.

She almost jumped out of her precarious position however, when a glowing portal suddenly popped up in the wall. She stared at the newcomer with indignation; it was very rude to burst into someone's home uninvited!

"I don't know who you are, or what you think you're doing, but it isn't civilized to suddenly barge through someone's wall no matter what fancy tricks you have. And so loud and obnoxious too! You should apologize." Helena sniffed, brushing off her dress irritably. There was no reason a decent man should be without manners!

"Next time, you should knock like a gentleman!" she muttered, her eyebrow raising. Surprises of this kind weren't her favorite, she'd rather be surprised with a gift box of chocolates.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:09 am

Lilith chuckled. "It's alright, Helena. We demons rarely ever knock. it's much more fun when people don't know you're coming." She turned to look at Alwin, suddenly serious. "But you'd better have a damn good reason for vanishing without a trace for so long. Everyone thought you'd been killed. Where did you go?"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:46 pm

"Hell" Alwin answered "Not home hell, but good old dead hell," he laughed, "Sorry I couldn't knock. Magic has a sense of humorous."
    Lalasa

Post by Lalasa on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:19 pm

((DekuNut, when you post in my thread you have to have four sentences minimum. Yes, I will jump on you if you don't. And I will make a fuss too. This is a semi-lit thread or bust.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:04 pm