Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Helena has Arrived

Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Helena has Arrived

Post by Mysterie on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:18 pm

((Lol see Nutty? I told you she was scary XD))

Lilith raised an eyebrow. "So you did die, then." She chuckled. "You don't look half bad for a dead kid."

Kren giggled. "I told you my mistress was funny!" He grabbed Alwin's hand and tugged him over to join the others, giggling. "And this is Miss Helena. She likes my sweets!"

Post by Lalasa on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 pm

((Mysterie, why don't you help me out? You're admin! ;~;

I'm going to go look for a stick so I can poke Deku with it. Not only did they admit they had no idea what was going on, but they also didn't read my requirement. Bad, bad, bad. I'm going to have to resort to tickling most likely. And if they are resistant to tickling, I can always use a stick. Sticks are fun, teehee~!))

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm

(I like this one Lol. Anyway please tell me at least 5 times today when you were speaking in a conversation, had one lazy, unmoving person and no others, while describing it in four sentences. Besides, length does not equal lit. Grammar and spelling do. That being said, I'll do my best)

Alwin shrugged, "Glad to hear that, Lil."
    He turned to Helena, performing a bow so small you couldn't tell if it was mock or real, "Pleasant to meet you."
    He stood up, grunting as he felt a pain in his chest.
    This is my fourth sentence.
    Lalasa

Post by Lalasa on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 pm

((Don't play with me Deku otherwise I'll get ticked. Four sentences should be a minimum. If I have less to respond to, then my own length and quality takes a nose dive. I may ditch this roleplay site if people can't respect that because I actually want to write. A lot. Length is one of the factors of quality. If you can't stay on topic or even post at a semi-lit level, then I have no reason to stay here on this empty site where no one bothers to come. Why? Because of stuff like this. You're obviously not doing your best, so don't tel me that. If you were doing your best, you could write four sentences. At LEAST. It's almost embarrassing I should be giving this lecture considering I'm technically at newbie level here. But I have a requirement, and I don't tolerate laziness and fooling around with it.))

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:22 am

(I'm sorry that I offended you, Lasa, but not all people write the same. As I said Ill do my best and I promise that I wont make fun of your rules again. In my defense a) I had to get started and b) Once I knew what was happening I stayed on topic.
    Anyway, long story short, we write differently, I'm sorry I'm being a jerk, Ill do my best, and please don't let us lose another good rper. If you want to talk more about this please find somewhere else to do so and lets get rping already!)
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 am

Lilith rolled her eyes and threw a candy at Alwin. "So formal. Sit down, relax, have some tea. Don't be so stuffy."

Kren looked up at Alwin, worried. "What's wrong?"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 am

Alwin shrugged, "Somethings just... off." He unwrapped the candy, sitting down as he popped it in his mouth, chewing, "Chocolate caramel?" He mused. Alwin smiled, "So what have I been missing?"
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Lilith shrugged. "Don't ask me. I just woke up a few days ago. The only reason I knew who you were when you came in is because Kren shared his memories with me. I've missed more than you have."

Kren curled up next to Lilith's feet, smiling happily. "I came up with some new candies."

Post by Lalasa on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:26 pm

((This is sudden, but not so sudden at the same time.

But I am saying good bye. That's right.

Why? That's a pretty good question. I've been pretty quiet about it so far, but the truth is, I feel no inspiration here. No drive to write. Being cheated in my own thread and being the subject of light teasing, I'm apparently "strict". I am not strict when compared to most roleplayers I know and respect. My character is dead in my hands, and I just don't feel like posting anymore. The fact that everyone here scrapes by on minimum has pushed me over the edge. As an obsessive overachiever, I think this forum could be more than what it is. I think it could be a place to create great stories. But no one strives for the same. Even as I look, I see every new post becoming more boring and bland. There is no more excitement, and it's not because of a lack of action, but because of a lack of detail, effort, and emotion, You may become angry at me for saying this, but it is hard truth.

You guys are not putting forth that much effort.

A lack of effort is a lack of interest. An instant turn-off for me if you will. I have decided to instead move on. I have recently found out how to apply for an exclusive forum where the roleplayers write entire paragraphs for each character, in every post. Doing the same would be a dream. Even if I don't get accepted, I will find it more fun than staying here while this forum is the way it is.

So I'm afraid until things change, this is a good bye. I am moving on. I have been dropping near constant hints that I expected more. I have slowly become more and more insistent. But this place has close to no activity, and the only people left, well, I'm not even asking of much from all of you. But I guess it was too much anyway.

Good bye
    Perhaps I will continue to check sometimes to see if things actually happen.
    Lalasa-chan~ ))

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Whoh... we're gonna miss you, Lasa. If you ever change your mind...
    So, Myst, just us I guess now? Sucks... Sad

Alwin shook his head, "The question is why we were woken up. Any ideas?"
    He sighed, thinking, then finally said, "I have an idea. It may sound silly or stupid, but it's an idea."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 pm

((Awwww, bye bye, Lasa-chan...... I'm sorry I wasn't able to write well enough to meet your expectations. I can wax lyrical at times, but for the most part, I end up following the KISS method, even when I don't want to, just because I don't know what else to say. And when it comes to the admin business, I work better from behind-the-scenes, working with the site itself. Mids was always the one who was better with working with the rpers. That's why we made a great Admin team.

Though, the truth is, Morgavia is slowly dying, and I don't know how to stop it. The others have stopped coming on anymore, or if they do come on, they never say anything. I've been here for over a year, possibly even longer than 2 years, and in all that time, there have been maybe 3 new members, none of whom have stayed around for very long it seems. I've tried everything I can think of to save Morgavia from dying, but nothing has worked. I'm only one girl, I can't do everything, and yet sometimes it feel as if I'm fighting this battle on my own.

Everyone I talk to to try to get them to join, say they prefer rp sites that have more rules concerning grammar and language, but if I change the rules where that is concerned, I'd just be alienating the people already here. I don't know what to do.))

Lilith leaned forward slightly in her chair, one hand stroking Kren's hair absently as she considered. "I've been wondering about that, as well. I still have not recovered fully from the attack against me 100 years ago. I should not have woken for another 50 years at least. As it is, what little energy my body had managed to recover is almost gone, and there's very little decent prey in this area." Sighing, she picked a sweet from the tray on the table and popped it into her mouth, letting it melt on her tongue before continuing. "A weakened Sin and a dead demon child. It makes no sense."

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Alwin heard a voice in his head, "The second has awakened, my friend," it said in finality, "Find him. In the jungle. You know where."
    Alain stood, "I think that I need to go," then he stopped, "I'm hearing voices in my head. That's bad, right?"
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 am

((Question: how many are there going to be, and is Lil a part of it or no?))

"Depends on the voice." Lilith shrugged. "What did it say?" She stood as well, ruffling Kren's hair.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:40 am

(Three. She can become the third and save me the trouble if you wish.)
    "The jungles," Alwin told her, "It said to go to the jungle."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:58 pm

((sure. It'll give me something to do with her, too.))

Lilith rolled her eyes, scoffing. "Well, that's helpful, isn't it? It's a pretty big forest, last I checked."

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 pm

(Perfect. The idea is still half-formed but it'll work itself out)
    "It also said that I'd know where to go," he said, "So what's wrong with taking a chance?"
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:52 pm

(lol)

Lilith chuckled. "True." She stretched, sighing. "And I must admit, I am a bit curious as to what this is all about, so I'll come along with you. But first..." She went over and kissed Alwin lightly, borrowing a touch of energy from him. "I'll have to feed properly soon, but that should do me for now. I'll return the favor once I'm back to full strength." Turning to Kren, she bent to give the imp a quick hug. "You stay here and look after things for me, alright? I'll call you if I need you, I promise."

Kren nodded, hugging Lilith tight. "Okay.... Please be careful, mistress."

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Alwin nodded, standing,"Let's go. Goodbye Keen."
    He turned and walked away.
    He mentally slapped himself... for two reasons.
    He turned around, "How do we get out of here?"
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:31 am

Lilith laughed, shaking her head. "The same way you came in." She summoned up a portal of darkness. "There had been an actual entrance, but it caved in during my sleep, and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet."

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 am

Alwin shrugged, "Good enough." He crated his own portal, "See you there."
    Alwin moves to Tennor's Cave.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:37 am

Lilith rolled her eyes and followed Alwin, linking her portal to his so she would end up in the same place as he went.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:22 pm