Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Krenwick Dronquinstuere

Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Krenwick Dronquinstuere

Post by Mysterie on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Name: Krenwick Dronquinstuere

sexuality: None

Race: Imp (demon)

Alliance: to Lilith

Appearance: Normally seen appearance

true appearance
    https://2img.net/h/i30.photobucket.com/albums/c315/UchihaLover4Evaz893/demon.jpg

Backstory: servant to the demon Lilith, Krenwick (also known as Kren) is devoted to it's mistress. It was created for the some purpose of taking care of Lilith, and enjoys doing so. It spent the time while she slept learning to cook, so that it could make her favorite sweets whenever she wanted them. It enjoys cooking, and spends it's free time creating new recipes. Lilith dotes on it, and often treats it as a pet. Kren created it's own name.

Personality: Devoted, loyal, creative, and playful. Loves to cook.

Weapons: None

element: Darkness

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:50 pm