Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Tennor's Awakening

silverbullet
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: Tennor's Awakening

Post by silverbullet on Wed May 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Reese looked worried and hugged Kren for comfurt "he was looking for our friend Alwin, and their is another pretty kitty like where I want to meet her too" she siad joyfully. CoCo took flight again and fallowed Lilith just singing an happy toon.

Jaydin fianlly gave up and started limping to Kren and Reese he just hoped the others where their as well.
    DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri May 17, 2013 9:00 am

(Myst wanna check my new char?)
    Tennor laughed, "The one who knows all! The robot, the man, the creature..." h is voice pierced the darkness.
    Mysterie
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Fri May 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Kren hugged Reese, half leaning on her for support. "I want to go home.... I wanted to try out a really old recipe I found..."

Nani chuckled wryly. "you're looking at both of them. Felis is the other half of me. Or, I'm the other side of her, I should say. I am simply her protector." Nani leapt back in surprise as a buxom demon flew towards them.

Lilith landed gently next to Kren and patted it's head gently. "It's alright, Kren. You did the best you could. Now we just have to wait and hope that Alwin comes through for us all." She glanced at Nani, raised one eyebrow, and turned to Reese. "Friend of yours?"

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat May 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Reese looked at her and back "I think of her as an friend she is really nice, but im not to sure if she thinks the same way." she smiled happily and sat down next to Kren. CoCo flew down and landed on Nani's shoulder chirping with excitment.

Jaydin sighed as he saw Lilith "any body have pain killers for my leg next time I should really pay attention where I am going." He sat down next to a tree and fianaly he noticed Nani. "Who's this? how much did I miss in a short periond?"
    Emmalou
    Emmalou
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by Emmalou on Sat May 18, 2013 10:52 pm

((Sorry iv been away, yr 11 is hectic. umm whats going on? ..once again sorry.))
    Mysterie
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun May 19, 2013 12:51 am

((a friend of mine asked me to invite all of you here
    http://www.chatzy.com/79893633693572))

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Sun May 19, 2013 10:33 pm

(so Myst's new charrie showed up and is talking to the others while Tennor and Alwin are facing off in the forest. Tennor is brainwashed by the creepy dude that is my new charrie who I'm assuming Myst approved)
    "It was me," said a dark figure, appearing in the darkness. Despite his nocturnal eyesight, even Alwin could barely discern him from the darkness around him. The figure glided toward the pair. With a cold, inhumane tone, he told Tennor, "This is the one I told you about."
    The werewolf growled, "Shall I kill him?"
    The form sighed, as if the answer were obvious, "Eat his flesh, my boy."
    Mysterie
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Mon May 20, 2013 4:31 am

((Yep, he's good lol.))

Nani smiled at Coco and rubbed her cheek against the bird's feathers, purring. "You seem to be good people, so I don't mind if you want to be our friend. I'm Nani." She looked at Jaydin. "Felis might be able to help, if you wait a moment. She's pretty good when it comes to medicine."

Lilith nodded. "Fair enough."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon May 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Jaydin smiled "nice to meet you kitty" he nickednamed her instantly.

CoCo chirped and snuggled into Nani's neck feeling safe and comfurtable knowing the the neko wont eat her. Reese smiled "do you guys think that Alwin is doing ok" she asked a bit worried.
    DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri May 24, 2013 12:21 am

Tennor screamed a horrorific howl, tearing through the forest.
    It grew silent.
    He lunged at Alwin, who jumped out of the way in barely enough time to dodge, "I don't want to hurt you, Tennor."
    "He lies!" The figure called, "Kill him now!"
    Mysterie
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Fri May 24, 2013 3:43 am

Nani stiffened, hearing a howl that sounded almost like a human screaming. "I think your friend is in trouble."

Lilith looked to Reese. "Reese, you stay here and look after Kren, okay? I will find where that came from." She looked at Jayden. "You get that ankle of yours fixed."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri May 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Jaydin stood up "im going with plus anyways in my demon form this human pitiful wound is nothing to me." slowly his skin was peeling off showing his demon form wich is ready for some action.

Reese shook her head and layed her head on Ken shoulder "are you doing ok Kren?" CoCo freaked out over the howl and hopped down to Nani's hands and hid in them.
    DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri May 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Alwin dodged another attack, but was knocked back by the humongous tail that followed the beast. Catching his breath, he took a better look at his friend. Something seemed... off somehow.
    Rolling away just in time, he hopped to his feet, "Bad dog."
    cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Mysterie wrote:((a friend of mine asked me to invite all of you here
    (link that cT can't post goes here) ))

((For contact's sake, I joined this website. I'm said friend. Roleplaying in a chatroom has its cons and pros, all of which contrast to using forums. Anyhow, sorry for the interruption. My summer has started, and I'll probably be on/off on the chatroom. The main reason I made it was so you all and possibly a friend or two of mine could meet, since I got kicked out of my last roleplay group (long story), and I'm not too fond of forums. Sorry, asking you to come to our turf seems a bit rude now. Sorry I couldn't be any more concise about this, and similarly sorry about how I'm tighter of tongue around groups I'm not acquainted with.))
    silverbullet
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon May 27, 2013 12:15 pm

(nice to meet you ^ ^)
    cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Mon May 27, 2013 1:28 pm

(( Nice to meet you too. yea, I can see why you all use forums. Getting together for a chatroom might be harder than anticipated ))
    Mysterie
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm

((Lol we keep trying to get together at the same time, but so far we haven't had much luck at all....))

Lilith nodded. "Very well. Let's go." She leapt from the branch and flew in the direction the howl had come from.

Kren nodded slightly. "I'm feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry I'm being a burden right now. I think I stretched my mind a bit too far."

Nani stroked Coco's feathers comfortingly. "I'll keep watch."

Post by cyberTripping on Mon May 27, 2013 9:59 pm

(sucks. I posted rules and such inside the chatroom, by the way. Also, I was going to make a character for the sake of it, read about the races, and gave up when I realized satyrs or the like weren't a thing. A centaur/hunter hybrid could be thing, but explaining how the hell that went down would be strange. XD)

(Edit: In other news, I've been trying to think up a saner alternative. Spirit-element Angel/werewolf hybrid sounds feasible as well as interesting.)

Last edited by cyberTripping on Tue May 28, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more information, didn't want to doublepost)
    Mysterie
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Tue May 28, 2013 2:10 am

((Lol don't worry about it, just go for it! New creatures can be added to the list as needed XD Nekos weren't there originally, either, I added them myself! If you want to create a satyr, I have no problem with it, and as the only admin left, I officially give you permission to do so Very Happy I feel so cocky, saying that.... lol ))

Post by cyberTripping on Tue May 28, 2013 2:13 am

(wouldn't making a new race somewhat screw up any lore?)

(Edit (I am editing a lot. Your fault for not being around often, cough): I tried my hand at it following the typical structure, I certainly don't want it added without critique or judgement.)

(Saytr: A manlike creature with legs like a goat's, their culture is noble and austere, however they're nasty when challenged, and quite good with an axe. No matter how much they try to keep up a facade of posterity, they're arrogant and condescending in the face of a challenge, and easily fall to tempt. They have no inherent alignment, but this is easily swayed from their environment or a manipulative hand.
    Elements they are closest with: Spirit, None
    Allied Clans: (Wasn't really sure about this, leaned towards:) Fairies
    Enemy Clans: Hunters, Centaurs (Like I said, arrogant in the face of a challenge. Pride+ more Pride = not good results.))

(Finally, for the hundredth edit, I made a map of the place based off the official one. replace the (dot)s with a .)

i1252 (dot) photobucket (dot) com/albums/hh576/cyberTripping/morgaviamap_zps5480568d.png )

Last edited by cyberTripping on Tue May 28, 2013 6:51 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY EDITS /SOB)
    Mysterie
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 pm

((I like it! I'll add the data into the list. I also will add your map data to the official map data, it's SOOO much better than mine...... what program did you use to create it? Just curious, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to XD))

Post by cyberTripping on Tue May 28, 2013 5:46 pm

(I used GIMP. it's pretty much a toned-down Photoshop.)
    Mysterie
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Tue May 28, 2013 7:39 pm

((that explains it. I used Paint to create mine, it's the only program for creating/editing images I have.))

Post by cyberTripping on Tue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm

( so where do I post a character application? Pending characters, or character application?)
    (Edit: It'll be in pending characters. Yup.)

Last edited by cyberTripping on Tue May 28, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mind is made.)
    silverbullet
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 pm

( lol summer break is coming up soon for us so maybe we can catch each other at some point in time...hopefully.....)

Jaydin fallowed suit letting his demon out "do you think he is ok" he asked in a raspy voice.

Reese smiled at him "no need to worry I dont think your a burdin you have been relly awsome helping us" CoCo sang that kinda sounded like Nani's name.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:25 pm