Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Tennor's Awakening

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Tennor's Awakening

Post by DekuNut on Wed May 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Alwin jumped at the dark figure, who simply dissapeared and reappeared behind Alwin. He hit the tree, groaning.
    Tennor howled in laughter.

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Thu May 30, 2013 11:00 pm

( So how would I go about this, getting into the actual roleplay I mean?)

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri May 31, 2013 12:07 am

(anything you really want. just dont make it too ridiculous.
    im dn btw. original member. nice to meet ya cyber.)

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Fri May 31, 2013 12:38 am

(Nice meeting you too, and thanks.)

( I have an Idea, but it'll require another character getting approved. ah well. Time to go do the application again.)

Last edited by cyberTripping on Fri May 31, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I missed some punctuation and it bugged me)
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Fri May 31, 2013 6:13 am

Lilith heard a howling laughter and headed towards it. "He'd better be...."
    (So when can we show up?)

Kren smiled weakly. "I'm glad I was able to help...." It reached into it's pouch and pulled out a small bag of candies. "I brought some along, just in case. want some?"

Nani chuckled. "I hope they get back soon, I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep control."

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri May 31, 2013 8:23 am

(That's the spirit! And Myst, whenever you'd like.)
    Alwin drew himself up to his full height, breaking all illusion that he was human. His red skin glowed brightly, almost as i fhe were on fire. His eyes darkened in a fit of rage.

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Fri May 31, 2013 9:38 am

Under Lilith's flight, there's a disconcerting explosion. Numerous screams are heard from it, some warcries, some sheer agony in living death.

Last edited by cyberTripping on Fri May 31, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed dumb OOC block that silver already saw. Also, DO THE FIERY THING)
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri May 31, 2013 6:27 pm

(lol sorry!)
    Jaydin sped up to get their in time hoping that no one was hurt.

Reese smiled and shook her head and grabbed a peice "did you make these yourself?" CoCo ruffled her feathers she wasnt their for the explanation so she thought Nani was going to die.

Zess slowly came out of the shadows and saw Nani his happiness over filled him and before he knew it he was running over to Nani. "a kitty! awww your so adorable, no pretty!" he said touching nani's ears playfully.

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Fri May 31, 2013 11:20 pm

(No biggie, my fault for not paying attention. Anyways, I just realized I forgot to mention eye colours, so I edited the character articles accordingly. Now to wait for Myst to get her act together so this can happen.)

(PSSST MYST HURRY UP)

Last edited by cyberTripping on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no seriously c'mon)
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:25 am

((lol sorry, been kinda busy the last couple of days))

Lilith cursed violently. "You check out what just happened, I'll keep going to find Alwin!" Gritting her teeth, she pushed her wings faster, dodging trees until she burst into a clearing. She pulled up short, spying Alwin in demon form. "Alwin! Are you alright?"

Kren nodded. "Of course! I don't buy sweets if I can help it, I like making my own too much." He looked up as a demon showed up out of nowhere. "Who's that?"

Nani hissed in surprise, twisting out of reach and slashing out with her claws on instinct before she realised she sensed no danger from him. Sheathing her claws, she straightened, her tail lashing in annoyance. "Don't sneak up on a cat like that! You nearly scared the whiskers off of me!" She looked the newcomer over. "I didn't scratch you, did I? If I did, I'm sorry."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Zess smiled and looked at her tail "pretty tail" he sent the thought to her happily. "I bet your the fastest thing alive." his thoughts bounced everywere with happiness. Though, abvoisly he is nieve of everything around him.

Reese smiled and ate the candy "its so good, I love your cooking!"

Jaydin stoped and looked at the wolf and the man standing next the wolf "who the freak are you?"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Alwin saw the two, "May I introduce the friend I told you about, Tennor," he motioned to the wolf, "He's not exactly in his right mind right now. That guy," he pointed to the dark shape, "Is a complete douche hypnotist weirdo who is controlling Tennor right now. Any questions?"

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:17 pm

(So let me get this straight, Lilith told someone to check the explosion that happened? Sorry, just a bit confused with all this going on at once.)
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:13 pm

((Gaah, she told Jaydin to.... XD))

Lilith raised one eyebrow at the dark one, tasting the energy emanating from him. "Have we.... met somewhere before?" She glanced over her shoulder at Jaydin. "I thought I told you to go see what that explosion was."

Kren smiled. "Thanks." It held the bag up to Nani and her admirer. "Would you like to try one?"

Nani sighed, rolling her eyes. "You're just an overgrown kid, aren't yo-" She shivered suddenly. "Felis is waking up.... Please, don't tell her about me, she's not yet ready to know...." Her eyes seemed to change subtly, becoming gentler and less wary. Felis shook her head and looked around, confused. "Huh? How did I get here? did I sleepwalk or something?"

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:38 pm

(JAYDIN Y U NO DO THE FIERY THING)
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:04 am

(wait im lost)
    Jaydin grunted and ran off to the explosion he looked around "what happened here?"

Zess got really confused but went with it "my name is Zess and yes you did sleep walk here I followed you here for one your so cute!!! and two I was worried." He looked at the bag of candy "yes we love some candy!!" he took Felix arm and dragged her over to them.

Last edited by silverbullet on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:08 am

(there was an explosion. Hence, "do the fiery thing" aka go to the explosion. edit your post so it makes more sense XD)

The flaming corpses of a few satyr militants fly past Jaydin, sliding against the soil and foliage as a landing. Another satyr, who seemed to be the deployment commander from his armour, was flung back and hit a nearby tree, coughing as he slid down.

Before the two of them stood a fire-damaged young man, with fire in his palms and his eyes.

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Jaydin looked at the satyr and ran to him and stood him up thir was so many questons going through his mind but decided to ask one "are you ok sir,?"

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:39 pm

"Not especially." The injured commander gets up , adjusting his halberd. He places it in his shield and charges, narrowly missing the strange man as he dodges out of the way. The two begin to partake in a dance of death, each one deflecting and countering every attack, never managing to actually strike one another.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Jayden growled and has he slowly ripped his own flesh as he walked towards them. Soon he was in his demon form blood soaking the armor he just required. "enough!" he said grabbing the satyr while glaring at the other guy. "I like battle as you guys do but by the time this ends both of you will be warned out or worse dead. What's going on here and why are you to fighting?"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:11 am

The dark man shrugged, "I don't know. Faces ccome and go for me... very few people are memorable."

Alwin made a motion to her, almost invisible to most: Keep him busy.

Tennor looked at the new person. So many people. He wondered who she was... and if he should kill her.

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:24 am

"Unhand me!" the satyr shouts, bashing Jayden with his shield hard enough to get away. He strikes the burned man with the end of his halberd, pushing him far back, before running up and knocking him to the ground with his shield. The burned man breathes flames upon the commander, and he narrowly avoids getting burned using his shield. The mage throws himself upwards using fire to create air pressure, slamming into the ground causing a similar effect to knock both the satyr and Jayden down.

The burned man speaks, his voice raspy and bubbly as if he was drowning. "You pathetic worm of a military force."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:28 am

Felis giggled, following Zess. "Sorry I worried you. My name's Felis. What's yours?"

((Which him? Lol))
    Lilith nodded ever so slightly, grinning. "Well, well, well. This aught to be interesting."

Kren smiles and gives Zess and Felis each one of the candies.

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:18 am

(You mean the line "pushing him far back, before running up and knocking him to the ground with his shield"? He was hitting Jado.)
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:42 pm

((No, I mean which him am I supposed to be keeping busy? lol))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:28 pm