Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Tennor's Awakening

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Tennor's Awakening

Post by DekuNut on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Alwin smiled, knowing she'd seen. He turned to Tennor, "I can't talk to you... so I guess that just leaves one thing, doesn't it?"
    "Yes." came the wolf's gruff voice.
    "Come at me, bro."
    The black figure smiled.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Jaydin growled already pissed off at the he walked right up to the burned man and grabbed him by the wrist twisting it back till it was painfully behind his back "enough if I get away from you will you stop this nonsense right now" He hissed in his ear.

Zess smiled "its no problem my name is Zess and I worry about everything." he took a bite of the candy "this good, I love candy I love candy" he pushed the thought his mough smiling really big to show how happy he is.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:57 am

Lilith eyed the dark one, moving slightly to the side away from Alwin to give him more space while moving a little closer to her target. "You know, if you really want a servant, imps are much more reliable."

Felis blushed, nibbling on her candy to hide her embarrassment. "Yum! This is really good!"

Kren smiled.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:32 pm

The figure made movement that could be described as a shrug, "Yes, but they're not always what you're looking for. In this case, Tennor is... imperative."
    Alwin moved so that Tennor's eyes would be off Lillith, "You first... old friend," he spat those last words like he couldn't believe he was saying them.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Reese looked at Kren "can I help you in the kitchen next time cook please!!!!!! I want to watch you!!" she said slightly wiggling with excitement. CoCo watched and flew down to Kren and landed on his lap. She snuggled in and fell asleep.

Zess smiled "I get a hug now!" he quickly gave her a bear hug and never letting go.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Lilith nodded, slowly moving closer. "Yes, I see what you mean. But Imps are so easily trained to be whatever you want them to be, and they cannot disobey thier masters, even if they wanted to. I should know; I've had my imp servant for several thousand years, and it's never once caused me any trouble doing what I want it to do. It's always perfectly obedient, and it makes the best sweets as well. Such a wonderful little slave, don't you think?"

Kren nodded, petting Coco. "Sure. I can teach you the recipe, if you like."

Felis meowed, wriggling. "Too tight!"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:07 pm

The dark man thought for a minute, nodding. He then said, "You have excellent points, my dear, and I may have to listen to your ideas someday," he let out a smile, his teeth pearly white, contrasting with his dark appearance.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:40 am

Reese threw hers arms up "yes!!!!" she hugged Kren, but just like Coco she yawned very tired. "Do you like cooking or do you like to do something else?" her eyes started to droop.

Zess loosened his hug and looked down at he with a goofy grin.

cyberTripping

Post by cyberTripping on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:01 pm

(pardon my disappearance)

Jado snapped his fingers, creating a large inferno and blasting him and Jaydin apart. He staggered, using a burst to throw himself onto the top a tree. "You're both worthless. It's those like you who caused this." He breathes flames in a fan across the canopy, igniting the trees and causing a large fire to break out. He uses this as an opportunity to escape, and propels himself away with a flame from his feet.

The satyr stands above his fallen allies, broodingly.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Jaydin watched him go shaking his head and he turned around to the Satr "excuse me I know you should have the time to mourn for you fallen mates, we need to put the fire out so no one else gets hurt." Jaydin limped to him him "then after words if you want I can help you for a proper funeral...."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:24 am

Lilith smiled coyly, eyeing the dark one. "You know, I'd just love to get to know you more, intimately, if you know what I mean. How about we leave these two to have their version of fun, and we find somewhere private to get to know one another?" 

"Cooking is a hobby of mine. I like trying new recipes, and improving on old ones."

Felis patted Zess's head, giggling.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:48 pm

"cool, you must be the best cook in the world better then my parents personal cook" she said the last part sadly. Memories are know flooding her brain of her home life her face dropped and she just stared into space.

"I know your going to be my Felis, which reminds me of this guy who is called felix which means happiness..." he rambled on and on hoping her name ment happiness.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:03 pm

He raised an eyebrow, thinking this through...
    Let's all be honest here. It wasn't a tough choice. All of us guys are horny morons.
    "Sounds good. Tennor!" He yelled at the wolf, "Keep him busy!" he walked closer to Lilith, "Tell me about yourself, my dear..."
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Lilith smiled coyly, meeting him half-way. "My name's Lilith. Lilith Macabre. You may have heard of me?" She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body up against his, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "I'm known for making men's fantasies come true. so tell me, what's your fantasy?"

Kren slipped an arm around Reese's shoulders comfortingly. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know what my name means. My parents never told me." Felis looked around. "I wonder where they went.... I can't find them anywhere."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:46 am

Reese laid her head on his shoulder "my family is rich, but with a price they are never their so technically I had to raise myself. I always cooked something for myself and made a few friends with stuff animals I got on my birthdays. But that's all I got so im just sad that I hardly get to talk to my parents."

'your parents" Zess asked quitly.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 am

Alwin dodged Tennor again, appearing into Lillith's peripheral vision, "Ready?" He mouthed. He moved away again to avoid the angry dog.
    "I regret to say that I have not. But now that I have I am very interested indeed." His voice was like a thousand needles upon all that heard, raking across their skin.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Lilith shivered slightly at the sensation, her own voice a soft caress. "I have another name you might have heard. Lust." She leaned in and kissed him, sighing happily as she fed from his energy. "Mmm. Bad boys are always soo tasty." Whatever you're planning, do it quick, Alwin.....

Kren pet Reese's hair. "I'll be here for you, if you want me to."

Felis nodded. "It was a long time ago. I barely even remember what they look like. They just disappeared one day."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Reese smiled "I think then you are stuck with me fallowing you everywhere" she blushed lightly.

Zess hug Felix "No problem one day you will find them" he threw his fist up in the air with determination.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Alwin could barely keep from laughing, watching her make such a fool of herself...
    He stood between the pair and the dog, and with a swift movement mooned the beast. Giving a screech, it ran it him.
    Alwin jumped, returning his pants to their initial position.
    Tennor hit the pair at top speed, sending them flying.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:47 am

Lilith yelped, quickly detangling herself from both wolf and man. "Seriously, Alwin, that was your plan?" She rolled her eyes, using some of her newly gained power to bind Tennor with shadow-ropes. "Just for that, you get to figure out how to get your hairy friend back to camp."

Kren chuckled and smiled. "That's okay, I don't mind."

Felis nodded. "Yeah, I will. No matter what, I'll find them!"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:31 am

Alwin smiled, "THAT is no problem..." he hefted the form over hsi back as the unconcious dog slowly transformed back into a man. He pointed to the figure, also unconscious now, and said, "Do what you want with him... he hopefully shouldn't bother us any more."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Reese smiled Coco woke up suddenly and took flight sensing that Lilith was done, the green little bird found a liking to Lilith. She slightly flew near Alwin and looking at the weird man before landing on Lilith shoulder and rubbing its cheeks like a cat on Lilith's cheeks. Reese looked dumfounded as the bird took off "what was that for?"

Zess laughed "yes I will help you" he said standing up and jumping around with excitement that he can not hold in any more.
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mysterie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:56 am

Lilith chuckled, reaching up to pet Coco's head as she looked down at the unconscious man. "They're no fun if they're knocked out. Just leave him."

Kren chuckled as Coco flew off. "Who knows what goes through a bird's mind."

Felis giggled. "Wanna play tag later?"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:14 am

"Gladly," Alwin said, looking around, "Let's get out of here. I don't want to be here when he wakes up."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Coco chirped happily and took flight she kept chirping trying to tell Lilith that their is another man at the place where she left them. She was trying to also tell her what went down their while she was gone as she flew around them. Reese shook her head "I use to know what went through that birds mind, but im afraid not no more. Can I sleep is it safe?" she asked little bit to quite nervous of asking him.

Zess smiled "yes, keep our selves busy from the bore that might come."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:30 pm