Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Jaydin Stone

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Jaydin Stone

Post by silverbullet on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Name: Jaydin Stone

sexuality: streight

Race: Demon

Alliance: rebel

Appearance: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2KJke3ObhBRTE8ABS.JzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Danime%2Bguys%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-701%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D156&w=800&h=581&imgurl=fc08.deviantart.net%2Ffs30%2Fi%2F2008%2F069%2F8%2F6%2FIf_Only____by_nabey.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.designzzz.com%2Famazing-celebrity-model-pencil-sketches%2F&size=96.7+KB&name=30+Amazing+Celebrity+%26amp%3B+Models+Pencil+Sketches&p=anime+guys&oid=23dfe5de5817425703b393b5d455f5a6&fr2=&fr=yfp-t-701&tt=30%2BAmazing%2BCelebrity%2B%2526amp%253B%2BModels%2BPencil%2BSketches&b=151&ni=96&no=156&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=121eoi31p&sigb=132n8u2s8&sigi=11vqvq298&.crumb=EdPGambXCEq

He has bright emerald color and his hair is a light brown, His skin is fair and he mostly wears a light pair of brown jeans. He dont wear any shirt though he does wears a normal wolf's skin on his sholders every so often. The wolf fur is a a white and grey fur. His demon form consists with black armor that covers everything he as well has a helmet. Their are carvings in the metal that glows whitch looks like thin streaks of lava going through the armor.

Backstory: His father and mother died in a great fire and did not survive though Jaydin did. He was an orphan that lived on the streets begging for money and food or any work he can find. One day a man hired him to work at a farm he was to plow the feilds and feed the animals the work would get harder when he grew. In return he would get a roof over his head even though it was in the barn and some food and clean water. Sometimes he would be allowed to inter the family's home. They where pretty nice and he lived with them up to he was ten years old. Then the kind family diesd and was replaced with a meaner and unfriendly famly. They constantly beat him and made him do work to he fainted from heat or exastation. They always "forget" to feed him though he did keep the barn and get clean water. He finally at age eleven got cruel and cold and uncarinfg he always expected people to get up and walk everything off. He is stronger then most boys his age and knew how to ration his food. His favorite hobby was to hunt animals though it is mostly done to feed himself and get new clothing. Although the family was cruel he stayed with them till they died which is age seventeen years old. The he knew he could not have a new person to help him so he set off on his own.

Personality: cruel, always looks indiffrent and uncareing, Can be sensitive and kind to only his love, picky on everything, often gives the cold shoulder, and easily angered.

Weapons: sword and two knives, a bow and arrow, a whip, and his claws that can come out of his fingernails at command.

element: darkness

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:59 am