Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Him

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Him

Post by DekuNut on Tue May 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Name: Sauron
    Sexuality: Straight
    Race: Demon-Angel Hybrid
    Alliance: N/A
    Appearance: Figure can not be made out well behind his pure black cloak, which he always wears (although the case can be made that he's lean and strong). His head is the only body part visible. He has black-and-blonde streaked hair with two different-colored eyes: one gold, one black as night. His skin is pale white, so white that you would never see anything whiter. He wears golden goggles that he made himself to account for the different sensitivity of each eye. They telescope outwards at the lens, with the outside of the glass blacked out so that you cant see in. They wrap all the way around his head. He has one steampunk robotic arm.
    Backstory: Born a living contradiction, he could never quite fit into life as either an angel or a demon. He was constantly blind in one eye (his angel eye can only see in bright light and demon one only in darkness) until he decided towear an eyepatch on his demon eye. With his Newfound sight herealized just how messed up he was, and in a fit of rage tore off his own arm. He turned against both angels and demons and turned to the mortal world. He lived there for many years with a blind old man named Archimedes. It was there he made his new arm and goggles. When Archimedes was visited by his children, they described how horrible of a monster he was, and was soon chased out by him. Left alone and afraid, he hardened his heart against the world, deciding that he could trust no one but himself. From then on, he took no religion, no friends, no allies, and no hope. He traded his twisted soul for the ability to not age, and took the name of Sauron (his original name is unknown to all).
    Personality: Antisocial, a habitual liar, a psycopath a schizofrenic, and a constant gambler. He Bates all and takes pity on none.
    Weapons: Trickery, deception, and a wicked bow.
    Element: Darkness
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Him

Post by Mysterie on Fri May 17, 2013 7:49 pm

lol Lilith would have a BALL with him, and Felis would brobably drive him up a wall trying to be his friend..... I like him!

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Sat May 18, 2013 12:35 pm

So yes then? I believe you 're the only mod left, so... your choice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:42 am