Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Jado

cyberTripping

Jado

Post by cyberTripping on Fri May 31, 2013 1:17 am

Name: Jadrian "Jado" Stern

sexuality: ???

Race: Vampire/Wizard (the hybridization isn't anything that would seem unexpected, both are 'afflicted' humanoids, and their clans are allied and such. Don't think I need to explain much here.)

Alliance: self

Appearance: He has the body of a 15 year old male, figure-wise. His face is scorched, and his limbs are covered by gauze, save for his hands. He has lengthy ashen hair, bound into a ponytail. His eyes are a dark red, like blood. His clothes consist of armoured high boots, fancy underclothes, and a dark orange greatcoat with red stitching and bad fire damage and burn marks on the 'skirting' (area of the coat under the belt, I don't know the correct word for it.) His skin is mostly black or red with burn marks.

Backstory: He grew up in a rich family, 'shunning' his vampire heritage and instead favoring wizardry. However, when he had to leave for the atoll, he was very resistant, insisting his vampiric nature is reason enough for him to stay in town. It worked. He grew there, and trained there, learning from his father, a wizard of fire. When he was 15, he was practicing some offensive spells, and a major beam holding the second floor of his house up caught. There was a domino effect, from this, burning his hometown. When he woke up nearly crushed under rubble, he was horribly injured to the point of permanent disfigurement, and the rest of the village was destroyed. Mentally, emotionally, and physically addled beyond repair, he took up his father's favorite cloak, and set off to commit genocide against whatever force destroyed his hometown, little knowing it was his doing all along.

Personality: Mentally unstable and aggressive. He instantly attacks any sort of military force he sees out of sheer rage, and isn't too hesitant for attacking civilians either. To get his way, he'll kill and destroy, often feeding on those in a town before slaughtering them outright in a firestorm. Not a sociable person. You could sum up his illogical nature as fiery, if wanted. Couldn't resist the pun.

Weapons: Fire. If fire can't burn it, he uses more fire.

Element: I wonder. I'll leave this up to you to figure out.

P.S. The element is fire if you couldn't tell

Last edited by cyberTripping on Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the name would've gotten confusing with another character named "Jaydin", so I changed it.)
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Jado

Post by Mysterie on Fri May 31, 2013 5:51 am

Lol sarcasm much? XD you're good at this. Approved.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:00 pm