Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

zess

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

zess

Post by silverbullet on Fri May 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Name: Zess

sexuality: bi

Race: demon

Alliance: dosnt really care helps everyone

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1360&bih=607&tbm=isch&tbnid=f0y6CV15Ad-Y4M:&imgrefurl=http://favim.com/image/105641/&docid=W3-pk9NhgjCivM&imgurl=http://favim.com/orig/201107/14/animation-boy-drawing-sexy-steampunk-Favim.com-105641.jpg&w=600&h=765&ei=5DWpUZT5E8XOigK3yoHICg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=739&vpy=63&dur=688&hovh=254&hovw=199&tx=130&ty=153&page=2&tbnh=145&tbnw=107&start=27&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:33,s:0,i:185

Backstory: ever since he was a little kid all he ever wanted to do was watch the blacksmith and thats all he did, but while watching the black smith an accendent accured. He was standing to close and the blacksmith picked up the sword that he was working on and accedently go his throat. He loss his ability to speak, but everything healed quickly and it was like nothing happened. He can only speak one way through telpathy. He can not read minds nor make things teloport or see the futur and that stuff he just talks to people that way. no body seemed to mind he learned to control his thoughts so no one was hearing everything he was thinking. Plus he learned to only to reach out to one mind then say it and every one around can hear it. Th eBlack smith out of guilt build him the necklace that he wares now he always where's it no matter where you go, to him its the most important thing in the world. He soon left his town to travel he carries a stach were he holds everything he finds during his journey. After finding a powerful wizard and befriending, the wizard put a spell on his beg letting him carry things in that is way to big for the bag though hardly he dosnt carry things that arnt worth it.

Personality: happy, flirty, understanding, likes to get into people personal space, spotanius and ADHD, trusts everyone, deep down he is very lonly and feels like he dosnt belong.

Weapons: his whole body is a weapon he can rip out ribs and use it as an sword, his blood can be use as an whip, tecnally any bone but his skull and backbone can be used.

element: earth

Last edited by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mysterie
    Admin
    Admin

Re: zess

Post by Mysterie on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:31 am

CREEPY!!!! But I like it! And I LOVE the enchanted bag of holding! Approved

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: zess

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:48 am

died

Sponsored content