Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

News news and more news

CrazyMidna
    Admin
    Admin

News news and more news

Post by CrazyMidna on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:44 am

SO.... lets start this off nicely.... I am such a bitch for abandoning this site to die... I always feel awkward coming back because I don't get on much because I've been distracted with a lot of things in real life.... but I plan on making a commitment.... I will be checking in at least once a day... unless I'm away from the computer for an extended period of time which could happen.

I'm also going to be making changes to the site, I'm sick of the boring look, so (when I can figure out how) I will be updating it. I've also added a few new categories.... well... hopefully anyway... I could of screwed up the coding stuff somehow knowing me so if you cant see the stuff, let me know, also let me know what you think of it, is it a good change or a bad change.

lastly I want to get more people to join this site... but I'm no good at advertising... so I ask those who love this site as much as I do (believe it or not I do) please get the word out. im going to start putting the link in the signature line and stuff on other sites I go on that way people might actually check it out!

I know ive been gone a long time.... and I have no excuse, so lastly, I ask... no beg all of your forgiveness... I know what I've done has probably pissed you all off to the max, but I am trying to make a change in my life, in all aspects of it... So I'll be trying to win your trust back! cant stop the mids!

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: News news and more news

Post by DekuNut on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:49 pm

PEOPLE!
    So, I guess I should advertise now, shouldn't I? Maybe check with Sil and Rose, share on ZD and yell at the others on AoW? Sound good?
    And welcome back.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:09 pm