Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

beach side camp

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

beach side camp

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Jasper walked out to the grandy sand the sun was setting leaving hues of purple and red coloring the ocean seems calm at the moment Jasper went to the lapping waves and took off his shoes and sitting down. he looked at a crab as it made its way to the ocean once more Jasper smiled happily. "this is so much more better the the routy camp i was just in " he barley whispered to himself. He layed down on the sand and closed his eyes just listening to the ocean.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: beach side camp

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:40 pm

Jason was absent mindedly skipping along the beach humming to himself when he spotted a sleeping elf. The waves were starting to move in and Jason thought he should move the stranger back away from the waves. He skipped a little hurriedly toward him and gently moved him back good six feet and noticed the sleeping elf was a tad cold so he took his hoodie off and draped it over the elf.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Jasper felt the soft cover of the jacket he jumped up bringing our his weapon swinging it over his head "who are you, what are you doing? and where is my shoes?" he looked every where more worried about his shoes at the moment then the possable stranger that might kill him.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Jason's vampiric side quickly took over and drew his daggers and jumped back ready to defend himself. "I am Jason Elliott. As for your shoes, they may have been carried away by the waves. I would appreciate it if you put your weapon down. My other personality has no concept of danger, I however do."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Jasper weapon slid to the ground "aww men they where my favorite shoes" he looked down and picked up the jacket "is this yours" he beamed totally forgetting that this man was a stranger and that he had weapons up ready to attack.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:56 pm

Jason went back to his gentle personality and put his daggers away and beamed at the elf with a childlike innocence. "Yes it is. I'm sorry about your shoes though. I can get you some new ones." Jason received his hoodie from the elf and put it back on. "Um, what is your name? I'm sorry I scared you."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:03 am

"nah no need i need some rough feet anyways" he patted his feet with excitment "my name is Jasper nice to meet you friend" he shoed his face next to the man and stared at him "are you angel i sense angel, who are you?" he asked more happily jumpy up and down to wake himself up fully.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:08 am

Jason's expression faltered for a second "Do you promise not to be mean to me when I tell you?" He held his pinky finger out toward Jasper truly believing that if he pinky promised he wouldn't be mean like all the others. He also hoped that Jasper wouldn't break his promise because he knew what his other self would do if he thought the elf meant to harm him.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:15 am

Jasper smiled widely and intertwined their pinkies "i solemnly swear on my parents grave" he barley whispered out through force habit he put both hands behind his back and straighten his back. "so tell me now before i explode my elf guts all over you" he snickered at his own joke.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:19 am

Jason spoke with a timid voice "Um, I'm a angel-vampire hybrid." Genuinely concerned for the elf Jason added "Please don't explode, that wouldn't be very healthy for you and it'd very messy."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:21 am

Jasper gave a full blast laugh "you will be the one to clean it up since im dead i cant clean myself up" Jasper grabbed Jason's hand. "come with me hybrid i want you to meet someone!"
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:27 am

Happy that Jasper wasn't mean to him, he happily took the elf's hand. The vampiric side of him however was suspicious and was ready to intervene any moment. While Jasper led them to whoever it was he wanted him to meet, he skipped and started singing Christmas songs and trying to convince his other half that he didn't need to intervene. "This guy won't hurt us, he's too nice. Please don't hurt him f you don't have to."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:32 am

Jasper smiled and laughed and started to sing along with Jasons song "Amo questa canzone" he murmered while singing they suddenly skidded to a halt. " ok Jasan this is Zess i met him at the last camp." Jasper said happily

Zess slowly looked up at his friend and th eman next to him his scar the cut across his neck glinted in the sunlight hello who are you if jasper trusts you then i will as well Zess pushed the thought to Jason. his muscles flexed as he stood up picking up the sack.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:38 am

Jason looked around in confusion to see who was speaking and asked out loud "Who was that and where did you get that necklace? Also, where did you get that scar?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:42 am

Jasper flinched crap i forgot to tell him he thought he bend down and whispered in jasons ear "that is zess you heard in your brain his vocal cords got cut out by a blacksmith accident so he cant speak so he developed the power to tell people what he wants to say through their minds"

Zess blinked a few times i got my necklace from the blacksmith that i always watched when i was younger he pushed the thought he knew that jasper was already telling him what happened so he didnt need to explain.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:51 am

Jason's vampiric side took over and apologized profusely on behalf of his other side and, being the quick learner that he is, sent a thought toward him I'm so sorry I didn't mean to pry. If you don't mind though, you think you can make me a necklace? Preferably a symbol of Artemis or Selene the moon goddesses? I have more than enough money to pay for it."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:55 am

Zess look down founded at the vampire that sent him the thought he smiled no need to send a thought back to me i cant read minds or anything and i can still here normal please no special treatment zess walked up to the vampire while Jasper broke out laughing now relizing what might have happened "dude you need to calm down zess here isnt that easly offended" jasper gave a wack on his back. i dont have the supplies or near a blacksmith to make you won but once we do get close to one i will love to though im not as great as my senpai zess told Jason.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 am

Jason laughed nervously rubbing the place Jasper had hit him "Haha I knew that." Jason shifted his body into a slightly defensive posture, "Um, does anyone else smell something demonic around here?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:10 am

Jasper shook his head no and took a defensive stand in front of Zess zexx looked around sniffing the air letting his demonic side take over trying to smell the threat as well i dont smell anything zess told every one "nemmeno io are you sure you are not smelling Zess he is a demon?" jasper asked.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:15 am

Jason blinked a few times in shock and said "I've never encountered a benevolent demon before and I've met many of them. Most of them were assassins."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:21 am

Zess relaxed his muscles calming down he had a hand was already half way through his stomace and he was bleeding profoundly he took his hand out and smiled at jason thats ok, oh Jasper i found something[ he grabbed his sack and pulled out a purple rock on a string and gave it to him. Jasper blushed and hurridly look away mummbling his thanks to embarrassed to really show his face. Zess turned back to Jason if your really nice to him he gets all flabergasted and its fun to tease him he laughed his laugh inside Jasons head. Jasper looks upset cause he could not here their conversation.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:26 am

Completely baffled, Jason asked "Erm, why are you bleeding and what is this rock?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:30 am

oh this silly old thing Zess looked at his wound he reached in their one more tiem and yanking out his rib, after the rib was fully out it grew longer and thinner to a point bone is less destructible then most weapons so i use my own bones as weapons he smiled at jason handing him his rib to test it out. and that rock is a painted rock its pretty easy to make and its really pretty he smiled at jason still holding the rib out for jason to take.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:34 am

Jason looked at the bone and said "Um, actually, you think you could infuse your bone into my weapons? It'd be nice to have weapons that don't break. If not, I understand."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:39 am

Zess laughed through his mind i still need this bone he put it back in his rib cage snapped it back into place soon the blood rose from his body and covering the wound making a quick healing pouch so he can stop bleeding and heal.

Jasper came up "i know" he said excitably he twisted the purple rock and slid it on jason wrist "their this is proof now that you are our friend " Jasper jumped up and down excitably once more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:21 pm