Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

beach side camp

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: beach side camp

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:54 am

Jasper stiffened as another rack of pain racked his body the wind erging him to get hide deeper into the fallen tree and he just did that, he finally got done drinking the stuff and threw the little bowl down where it rolled off out of reach.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:05 am

Jason caught the sound of something hitting the ground and cautiously went to the source forgetting his thirst for a moment. He got to the scource found a bowl. A little confused, he looked up the tree he found it next to and didn't see anything but he noticed the scent of blood was stronger here where the bowl had been dropped. Looking for any signs of life, Jason climbed the tree and noticed one of the branches' leaves were a bit torn and investigated further. The scent of blood was even stronger near the torn leaves. He tapped into his spirit element and listened harder to the whispers coming from the Other Side. Still nothing about Jasper but his angel side did hear a familiar voice that sounded close. He tapped into his alliance with the dark element and searched the shadows and found a figure crouched in a little hole. Careful not to break any branches and therefor avoiding injuries, Jason went over to the figure.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:13 am

Jasper was profoundly sweating trying not to scream out in pain he didnt notice any one coming to him he just gave a grunt a slid his arm sleeve up to show the spidery spindles going up his arm leaving his blood veins looking a sickly unnatural color. He just glared at it a bit angerly he knew that the medicine isnt working anymore it started Waring of the last few times he made the remedy he did a quick estimate in his head and then finally let a tear slip from his eyes.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:03 am

Something smelled familiar about the blood but it smelled off. The most likely reason he could come up with is that there was some kind of pathogen in the blood. Whatever it was he could hear an irregular heart beat beating faster with the release of what smelled like adrenaline, most likely in response to an injury. He couldn't smell any torn flesh though, so he figured the pain that caused the flow of adrenalin must be coming from inside the body. He got closer to the figure and used his dark alliance to sharpen his night vision and he saw a familiar face. "Jasper, is that you?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:08 am

Jasper jumped a little flinching in pain "yea its me" he grunted "what are you doing here Jason I thought you where at the camp" He asked. He stared in his direction his veins slowly showing through his face showing a deathly unnatural color in the veins. Jasper gave a weak smile to Jason "couldn't stay away from me could you, I knew i had the sway with the men bu id didn't know it effected you as well" he weakly joked.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:13 am

Jason smirked, "Actually, I came here to see what you were up to.you left so suddenly and my angel side's curiosity got the better of me and I came looking for you. I smelled blood (I'm sure you remember me mentioning that I haven't had sustenance in a while) and I followed the scent. What happened? There's the scent of a pathogen in your blood and I smell adrenaline. Your heart beat isn't normal either."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:17 am

Jasper just smiled "im will be ok pretty soon" he said with a dark tint in his voice "i just need a breather so i decided to sit here" he lied slightly he knew he was a terrible lair but he hates lying so he normally don't have to but know he thinks lying might be necessary.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:27 am

"I can suck this pathogen out of you. My immune system can handle anything you throw at it. Remember, vampires and angels naturally have strong immune systems, I have the benefit of races' immune systems because I'm a hybrid of them. It'll be like killing two birds with one stone. The pathogen will die in my system and my need for sustenance will be sated for at least a week."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:32 am

Jasper laughed "you cant do that not really its a biological thing i didn't know it but i had it since i was younger it normally don't effect younger hosts" He smiled "plus if you did then the first to go would be my brain it will slowly disintegrate my brain till i don't even know how to breath by myself" Jasper said sadly "I rather die two days from now then go mentally insane then die cause i cant hold my self up anymore."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:35 am

"So it's more of a seriously twisted symbiotic relationship?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:38 am

Jasper finally relaxed as the pain stopped and he slumped over in releif as he sighed with happiness "you can say that dont tell any body ok I have three days to live anyways I want to live the best i can without pity" Jasper smiled a big childish grin like the pain never happened.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:43 am

Rylie come back. "Um, ok. Who's going to take over the camp when you die though?" Rylie came swooping in tilting it's head at Jasper.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:47 am

"I dont really have control over the camp i help them in battle what should i worry about who is going to tell my parents when i die" he put his finger to his chin to think. "hey you can your father is royality right?"
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:51 am

"As close to royalty as you can get with vampires, yes. He's missing though. My mother is from a line of powerful angels, she's missing too. What are you thinking?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Jasper smiled "Well my family is royal since you are royal they will allow you into their home, though they are not high in ranking but they rare still pretty high so you need to act with your best manners exactly what vampire loyal should act, then you need to tell them what happened to me, please then you can leave when you dont telling thim." Jasper pleaded to Jason "you dont have to worry about being a hybrid you knew me so they wont say anything to cause harm or let anyone know."

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:17 pm

"He killed my best friend," Ibro grunted, looking down at his soup, "I don't know why, but he chose old Joey... when we finally found the body, you couldn't even tell that it had once been living. He wasn't just killed... he was tortured, then mauled..." thinking back to that sight almost made him throw up.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:35 pm

"I can certainly try but my parents didn't teach me a thing about royalty. Wait, what does this have to do with the camp?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:43 pm

Jasper sighed "the camp will be fine im not its leader Clara will watch over it right now i just need you to tell them what happened." Jasper looked down at his shaking hands.

Clara jumped and put a hand on his back "Im sorry to bring up bad memories" she said rubbing soothing circles on his back while he threw up.

Zess put down his bowl im sorry to here that I hope you find him soon.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:01 pm

"Ok, where do I go to tell your family?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:38 pm

"they live in the enchanted forest in the west, the east is the pixie territory and they get a bit over protective of their territory." Jasper said while getting up and walking to a small dead patch of grass and sat down holding his knife he looked back at Jason "watch over Zess please make sure he doesnt do anything to stupid" Jasper grinned largely.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:23 pm

"Ok, I'm pretty sure I can watch over Zess but how do I get in without angering the pixies?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Jasper shrugged "just enter the western side no need to cross the east side of the forest to get to the west so your good" Jasper raised his knife and and shoved it through his heart ending his painful existence with the disease. he fell to the ground limp and with no life with a smile on his face.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Adsila watched as three people spoke with one another, she was very interested in their conversation. She climbed down from her tree and moved closer to the group by hiding in the bushes. She quickly moved forward to get into another bush but her shoe lace caught onto a branch causing her to fall out from the bushes onto the ground in front of Zess. Adsila quickly looked out and shown a guilty smile. "S-sorry, I was just passing through.."

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Jason gaped in shock. His vampiric side may have been familiar with death but his angel side always had the time to withdraw before it witnessed death. This caught him and the vampiric side off guard. The shock forced them to sit down and process what had just happened. Hours went by and he was still processing it. The sun was starting to rise and Jason finally got up sluggishly and carried Jasper's body down the tree. He didn't notice Rylie until he nudged his cheek. Jason set the body down and Rylie swooped down to Jasper's body. Jason knew what he had to do. He tapped into his spirit element and temporarily consecrated the area around Jasper making sure that he would make it safely over to the Other Side.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Zess jumped its ok why are you doing in the bushes though will it be easier to just walk through camp? He smiled down at her giving her the questioning gaze.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:13 pm