Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

beach side camp

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: beach side camp

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:22 pm

After Jason made sure Jasper made it to the Other Side safely, he and Rylie went back to the camp fire. Before he got there however, he made sure that nothing on his face would indicate anything was wrong and prepared for any questions about Jasper and then finally entere the campfire. Upon entering he noticed a new person, "Hey, I don't believe we've met. My name is Jason Elliott and this Phoenix is Rylie."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Adsila slowly stood up, eyes wide, "Y-yeah, i guess that would be easier.." She jumped from the sudden voice from behind her, "O-Oh, Hello, I'm Adsila, nice to meet you two."

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Zess patted Adsila nice to meet you to well now your out of the bushed you can have some soup zess offer his bowl that was half full. welcome back Jason he also said looking at Jason showing a small smile.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Jason put on a smile and said, "Anyway, I figured what Jasper was doing is none of my business so I went hunting for an animal instead. My need for sustenance has been sated for now."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Adsila slowly shook her head while staring at Jason, "A-are you a vampire or something? " Her head snapped towards Zess, " And how can i understand what you're saying?! Who's Jasper?!?"

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Zess smiled im talking to you through my mind well forcing my thought to you, dont worry i cant read your mind or anything, and jasper is a friend.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:56 pm

"Yes I am a vampire but I'm also an angel. The soup they served didn't appeal to either side of my personality so I went out for animal blood instead. As for Jasper, he is a respected member of the rebel's camp. I'm not sure where he is right now. I'm sure that he's fine though. I accomplished what I came here for though so I'll be leaving in a week."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Adsila stood bombarded, "O-Oh okay then...what is it that you accomplished? Also, how come you can't just talk normally...Sorry i didn't catch your name?"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:07 pm

"I was sent by Ares to tell this camp that it needs to change location again. It's enemies are close by. When I leave I'm going to deliver another message for him to someone who foolishly tried to assassinate him."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:11 pm

I cant my vocal cords where cut through an accident thats why i can push thought into someone brain other wise i couldnt do it before Zess smiled sadly remembering the hot blade cutting into his throat.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:15 pm

"I-I'm so sorry..." Adsila looked down for a moment remembering her first love, she quickly looked up with a bright smile on her face, "Oh? Someone tried to assassinate him? Interesting, were is he now?" A satanic look came across her face  

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Jason's eyes glinted with a dangerous playfulness at the possibility of finally playing an interesting cat and mouse game and smiled the innocent smile the way his angel side did, "Now now, that'd be telling. There's be no fun in doing that now would there?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Zes just sighed and got up and grabbed a hammer I will be working at the local blacksmithing area just to polish up on a few items that I found
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:25 pm

"Well, i could always just follow you home now couldn't I" Adsila raised an eyebrow while putting her hand on her hip.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:27 pm

With the glint of dangerous playfulness he waited till Zess left the area and whispered in Adsila's ear, "This could be so much fun. You have no idea how long I've waited for an interesting attempt at assassination. Everyone else was boring." His vampiric side withdrew and the angel came out with an eager smile nearly jumping up and down with excitement, "Wanna be friends Adsila?"
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:31 pm

Adsila's eyes widen as a sort of excitement washed over her, she couldn't help but shine a demented smile, "Sure.." She quickly moved away and held out her hand, "It'll be a pleasure blood sucking angle."

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Jason held out his hand and excitedly shook her hand. Jason's vampire came back out for a second and used his dark alliance to send a wave of disorientation toward her and then ran shouting and giggled darkly "Catch me if you can little witch? Let's play tag"
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Adsila took a step backwards while trying to regain focus,"Bastard.." Adsila mumbled under her breath before running after Jason

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Jason melted into the shadows with a dark smile "Come on Adsila, bet you can't get me. The first one to give up will have to reveal something about themselves. Whether it be a power or even something mundane like a crush on someone. To be fair, I'll have Rylie fly back to the camp." Go on Rylie, fly back to camp while Adsila and I play a game. With that the bird flew back, more for self-preservation than anything else.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:53 pm

Adsila released a sign, "How's that fair? You can melt away into the shadows, I'm only a beginner witch you know!" Adsila started to gather herbs and began making a potion. Once the potion was done she took a large swig out of it. "That's refreshing" She laughed. Her eyes began to change into a deep purple allowing her to have heat vision. She wondered around the forest for a while before she spotted Jason. She quickly hid and slowly made her way towards him.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:59 pm

"Come out come out wherever you are little witch. I wanna play tag with you. Just remember, I'm only half vampire so don't even try to use fire magic on me." Jason combined his spirit and dark element to send out a wave of pure chaos almost flattening everything within six feet. The energy it required to do that left Jason a little out of breath.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Adsila went flying backwards and landed with grunt, she mumbled multiply curses to herself before standing back up and climbing a tree. She pulled out her mumbled a chat under her breath the released a burst of sharp ice shards toward Jason.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Jason swore as he felt the sharp pain of magic infused icicles break his skin on his arm and used his dark element to numb the pain. Jason drew his bow and infused his arrows with his dark element so that the tips would serve as a numbing agent and released a barrage of three arrows towards the direction of his attacker while taunting her, "You call that an attack little witch, I thought you were stronger than that."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Adsila jumped up trying to doge the arrows but one skinned her left arm while another went into her right knee causing her to fall to the ground. She quickly ripped the arrow out of her knee and rolled into the bushes. As she felt her arm and leg start to go numb she though quickly and used a light spell causing the whole area to light up just for her to hid in a cave

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Jason was blinded by the sudden light and staggered backwards still a little winded from expending so much energy. He rested for a little and called out to the witch, "Clever trick, Adsila. It's refreshing to finally find a clever and resourceful opponent. You forget that while I'm a half vampire, I still have the heightened senses and the resilience of an angel. I can still smell and hear you if I can't see you." Tracking the witch with his sense of smell and hearing, he got an approximation of her location and sent a blast of spirit and dark from his hands at a small tree near a cave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:35 pm