Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

beach side camp

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: beach side camp

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Jason sneered at the man, "Sorry, Nightshade, your magic won't work on mine, it's not even dark magic anymore." Jason slipped sent a wave and wrapped it around Nightshade's hands disconnecting the nerves and effectively paralyzing his hands. He used his vampire speed and rammed himself into Nightshade with his daggers out.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Iggy whispered a few other words as shadows from under his cloth took over his hands already moving it by itself and slowly a shadow from behind the women he didn not know picked up the girl by the collar lifting her up. His knife that was dropped by Jason attacked was picked up by the shadow and brought to her through jently pushing against it. Iggy hand start to quickly heal thanks to his demon side but he knew it would be completely usable again smiled underneath the mask and pointed at the women.

Zess woke up with the teddy bear poking his head while rouge ponced around the clearing sniffing something trying to search for something.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Adsila gasped, " What the-" She mumbled under her breath creating an ball of light to shine towards her. She quickly moved away and pulled out her knifes, "What do you want." She said with a growl

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:17 pm

Iggy said nothing just suddenly he relaxed and rouge came out of the woods growling in warning not happy that Jason had rammed and hurt his master and had done damage he finally let go of the teddy bear that went limp as the shadow evaporated from its body.

Zess came out with a smile holding a mans head by its hair his smile gave a more demented look and laughed through everyones head craziily.

Rouge ponced on Jason knocking him to the ground before sinking his teath into Jasons shoulder. Iggy used this oppertunity to stand next to zess and in the shadows.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Jason used the compimentary power of spirit and dark to throw Rogue into a tree and to numb the pain caused by his bite. He jumped back up and pushed wave of hysteria at Rogue to punish him for his attack. He made a rough copy of himself with only the basic form to appear humanoid with his spirit element and sent it after Nightshade to pin him to a tree and enter through the wounds caused by his daggers and slowly drain his spirit of it's will to survive. Jason knew Taft using so much power would possibly leave his body in an extremely long coma after he split his personalities again but he had to destroy the threat to the camp and his friends.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:23 pm

"JASON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GET OFF OF HIM!" Adsila screamed while running over trying to pull Jason away from Nightshade

Last edited by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:32 pm

rouge just growled in pain and stood up the mass hysteria did not effect him thanks to the shadow that was controlling his stuff animal protecting him rouge looked at Iggy and just nodded not attacking but sharing his energy with him. Iggy mumbled a few words somewhat controlling the darker half to ease the pain thats when he knew the shadow hands devolved and he smiled his hands able to move once more. iggy made one simple movement and zess pulled out his rib it grew in size and more pointer then charged at Jason stabbing him through his rib cage and pulling him off Iggy while Iggy started chanting another spell that made rouge howl in pure anger. Iggy knew one person not to attack and that was the girl so he made mental tabs to spare her for trying to save his life.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Jason shouted in pain and used his pain to drive his daggers drenched in dark spirit energy into Zess's head to poison the part of his brain that controlled movement and thought processing. After he pushed Zess's limp -but still living body- off him, he pulled the bone out of his rib cage and and flung it at Rogue. He drew his bow and coated them in spirit energy and dark energy and released 5 arrows into Nightshade, spreading parts of himself into Nightshade's nerve centers to cause as much pain as possible hoping to temporarily disable him.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Adsila looked around in a panic, she didn't understand why Zess had became more violent, "Jason!!" She cried out,"Something's wrong with Zess" Adsila ran over and grabbed Zess's arm

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Zess mouth foamed as he tried to stand up but the possesion left his body leaving zess knocked out and bleeding to death he will soon lose his life.
    Rouge easly dogged the rib and snorting like it was nothing he then turned Jason as shadows formed around him picking him up making him grow in size till his head peeked over the forest while Iggy laid down from the power draining from his body because of the sudden drop only one arrow hit him he didnt feel the pain thanks to rouges energy poaring in greater strength then normal making his wounds heal in a quicker pace. Rouge gave a howl leaving the ground to shake in its wake he turned and looked at Jason "I am not here to attack young man" rouge spoke in a deep raspy voice letting darkness inhancing his brain to give him the ability to speak. "me and my master is here to search for a man which was killed my toy was only a thing to allow my master to see from its eyes and nothing more" he rumbled with closed eyes. "you attacked my brother, my friend, and my master and for that your body will be in pain I will do nothing to you but watch as you destroy your own body trying to attack me" He gave a hyena type laugh that range through the air. He bend over and gently picked up iggy and placed him on his back and stare at Jason.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Jason sent a thought to Adsila, I need you to look after my body after I separate my elements and spirits again. I will go into a coma after I separate them. Also, Rylie will need to be looked after because his body will try to pour energy into mine to bring me out of my coma, when that happens, stop it. It will kill him and me. Jason called out to Rogue, "Very well, you clearly pose no more threat to me or anyone else here that I care about. I will stop my attack on you and your master. I was convinced that he meant harm, that's why I attacked him. I hope this doesn't create a rift between us. Farewell." Jason collapsed and went into a coma.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:30 pm

adsila let go of Zess lifeless body and ran over to Jason. She bent down and listen to see if he was breathing, once she heard his small breaths she calmed relaxed. Adsila quickly got up and started making small shelter.

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 pm

rouge bent over and put down iggy he left a bit and came back with many supplies to help the girl "I hope we get to play fetch after words" rouge grumbled before shrinking back to origanl size and falling asleep from lack of energy.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Rylie sensed the Jason's collapse and flew to where Jason collapsed and attempted to pour it's energy into Jason to keep him from dying and trying to bring him out of his coma.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Adsila quickly ran over to the Rylie and told him everything that happened and told him what Jason said

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Rylie understood and refrained from pouring his energy into Jason surprised he didn't know that. He swooped over to Zess's dead body and burned it. The ashes turned gold and orange and floated away on the wind. The Phoenix flew over to Rogue and Nightshade and kept them warm while they rested.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Adsila took a deep breath in, so much had happened in these two days, she got in a fight with the man who she now had to keep from dying and then when she least expected it she got attacked by shadows. She looked around, although she felt exhausted she was happy for some reason. She looked down at Jason, he looked so peaceful, almost as if he was dead. Adsila started to remember her family and the chef, tears filled her eyes so she quickly forced a smile and tried to hold back the tears but her attempts failed, the tears came running down her face and all she could do was smile

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Hearing the girl cry, Rylie flew over after making sure Rogue and Nightshade had a personal little flame keeping them warm. When he reached her he nudged her legs, he made a flame that made her warm as well as attempting to cheer her up by encouraging the release of serotonin in her body. It was a small boost of serotonin but it was the least he could do for her since she was helping to keep Jason alive and he understood that she was under a lot stress right now with the responsibility of Jason's life and therefor Rylie's life.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Adsila smiled wider and gently petted the Rylie's head before falling asleep. For the next six weeks Adsila kept care of Jason and the others, she checked to make sure they were alive and had the food they needed. On the first day of the sixth week she started to doubt if Jason was still alive for she hadn't checked him for two days. She sat beside him and stared at him wide eyes, she didn't want to lose anyone else.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:52 pm

During the six weeks, Jason was aware of everything that happened around him, he just couldn't do anything about. Sometimes he's mutter Enochian and sometimes he'd mutter in the vampiric language. Not really understanding what he said but he knew it would help accelerate his recovery. He also saw flashes go across his vision, sometimes they'd be shadows and sometimes they'd be beings wrapped in a bright blue light that was somehow not blinding. Finally, his eyes opened and he was immediately blinded by te sudden sharpness of the light. He didn't know how long he'd been out and tried to call out for Adsila but his voice didn't work properly so he tried to send a thought to everyone in the area calling out for her, the thought was somewhat more understandable but it was weak as well. He tried to sit up but fell back down.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:58 pm

after rouge got up and stretched and yawned he turned around to see that Iggy was doing just fine his wounds where shut and he knew he would be sore when he got up. Rouge made his way to the edge of the forest and came back with a small stick and dropped it next to rylie's and Adsila and wagged its stumpy tail wagging its stumpy tail and gave a soft bark.

Iggy woke and saw Jason fall over he reached out and dragged Jason back to a sitting position he then took off his mask and cloak and looked up to the moon. He whispered a few words under his breath.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Adsila blinked for a few moments thinking she was dreaming. After rubbing her eyes show saw that Jason was awake,"You're alive!" She cried out while hugging him. She then pulled away and jumped out, grabbing the stick Rouge had brought to her she through it and then picked up the blood she had collected and gave it to him. She then saw Iggy and quickly gave him some food as well, "How are you both feeling?"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:05 pm

(Urgh! Three more pages! FML...)
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Jason drank the blood thirstily and finished it in two seconds. Finding it easier to send thoughts than talking. I'm doing fine, thanks to you Adsila. Sending a thought to Rogue and Nightshade Jason said, I'm sorry for attacking you. I heard you say that all secrets shall be revealed or something like that and then I heard Rogue howling after heading towards the camp. I took that as an attack on the camp and I was trying defend it. I hope a rift hasn't been made between us.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:14 pm

Iggy shrugged "the only rift you have to worry about is you friends over their" Iggy pointed to the pile of ash that use to be Zess. He then looked at the girl "Im ok, thanks and i never got your name what is it?" Rouge jumped for joy and went after the stick and brought it back and dropped it in front of adsila.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:13 pm