Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

beach side camp

bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Re: beach side camp

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Adsila smiled while throwing the stick again, "I-I'm Adsila, and you?" She asked calmly while holding her hand out. "I'm glad you're both okay, no more fight for now, right?" She said with hesitation

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Jason had enough strength to talk now, "As long as he doesn't threaten anyone here I have no quarrel with him" Jason weakly gestured to Nightshade and Rogue and smiled. "Just tell us next time when you plan to do something that may look like an attack next time."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Iggy didnt say anything and he feels really open with his cloak and mask off him so he can have breather room he hopes to get it back on, He rubbed his tattoo and only answered adsila "nightshade" was all he said. Rouge came sprinting back and jumped on adsila and started to lick her face with happiness as a deep rumble came from rouges chest.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:43 pm

"nice to meet you" Adsila said while petting Rouge, "You're so cute!" She with a laugh and then she threw the stick, "Where did you get him? Also, i hope we don't have to worry about another fight"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Jason suddenly remembered his mission given to him by Ares. "Shit! I almost forgot about Ares. I need to take care of someone for him and then tell him the job was done. And hopefully if he doesn't have anything for me after I explain what happened, I can return here." Jason got up and realized that he hadn't washed himself or changed his clothes in six weeks. "First I need to wash up and change clothes"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:58 pm

"i found rouge in the middle of no where when I was practicing dark magic when i was younger, and no more fighting between us" Rouge chased after the stcik and came back with a diffrent bigger stick that was as long as a tree branch. "I have heard of ares before heard about him while traveling around, so you work for him?" Nightshade asked more calmly he refused to get up gathering more energy on what he lost.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:02 am

Adsila tried to pick up the "stick" but it was to heavy so she broke a branch off of it and threw it. "I would like to meet Ares..Also you should probably be careful you just woke up after six weeks. I'll Prepare a bath for you." Adsila stood up and left for awhile but returned with a large barrel filled with water. "I'm going to put it behind the bushes." She said while putting it behind the bushes

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:10 am

Thinking that his bath could wait a little bit longer Jason said, "Yes, I work for him. Mostly because I need something to do with my long life. I might get bored of the job in a few centuries but oh well. I have eons to live, assuming I don't get reckless and be killed by a more powerful opponent. You did very well in the fight by the way Nightshade. You too rogue. You both did very well. If I continued attacking, I'd be dead right now."

"Thank you Adsila." Jason got stripped behind the bushes, more Adsila's sake than his own -Jason wasn't in any way bashful about his body but he knew that some people preferred to see naked bodies when they were to making love (or not love) with someone in bed- and got in the barrel relaxing and washing himself and got out five minutes later.

"Um, Adsila, Rogue, Nighthade, you don't mind seeing a naked person do you?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:14 am

Rouge trotted in and heard that and did a high pitch squeal shoving his face in the ground making muffled noises as he rubbed his face to the ground. Nightshade laughed fully relaxing and covering is eyes as rouge accidentally tripped over the stick her was bringing back trying to hide his face. "Im assuming thats a yes he does mind" Nightshade murmured.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:16 am

Adsila turned bright red, "W-what? I-I, uh " Adsila started mumbling nonsense while turning redder and redder

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:25 am

Jason laughed loudly and used his vampire speed to find a store and came back smirking with a white v-neck t-shirt with a red and black vest that had a hood and blue Levi jeans. "Better? Don't worry guys, I paid for these."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:28 am

rouge slowly peeked from the ground happy that he isnt seeing a naked body he picked up hie stick once more and brought it to adsila. Nightshade got up "well there is a stream nearbye so im going to shower their" he left really quickly and few minutes he came back with out his cloak or mask he was braiding part of his hair near his ear. "well I feel much better now"
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:30 am

Adsila smirked, "I can't believe i'm surrounded by guys and there's only one cute one." She bent down and petted Rouge, "Who's a cute little guy?"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:33 am

Jason couldn't help but playfully flirt, "Well, well, well, not a bad sight Nightshade." With a wink he added, "Anything else you're hiding?" and then bursted into laughter. He heard Adsila and put on his best offended looking face, "My heart has been shattered into billions of pieces, Adsila."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:35 am

Rouge jumped up and down barking rubbing his bulky head againt her knee with affection Iggy just smirked "im hiding to much if you saw you will be on your knees crying with the glory" he joked back. "Plus any ways adsira is correct Rouge is a hansom devil"
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:38 am

Adsila looked up, "If he was human i'd marry him" She sadi playfully then she turned towards Jason, "You'll get over it, I'll marry Rouge nad you can marry Nightshade" She giggled

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:41 am

Jason smiled playfully, "Hmm, I think whatever Nightshade has hiding, I'm sure I've seen better. Besides, he's not really my type. As for Rouge, I've always been more of a bird person."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:46 am

Rouge wiggled his stumpy tail happy with the shower of compliments Iggy snorted at Jasons remark jokeingly. He bend over and grabbed his cloak and mask and put it on. "Ready rouge" Iggy said once more muffled by the cloth covering his mouth. Rouge jumped on Adsila gave a lick and tackled Jason and gave him a lick before collecting his stuff animal in his mouth and walked towards the edge of the woods. "I am glad I met you guys when ever you need me just give me call Jason can do it more easier then you can, I shall be leaving."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:48 am

Adsila laughed at Jason's remark then looked seriously at Nightshade, "You're leaving? Why?"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:54 am

Jason flailed his arms around when Rouge started licking him, "Please stop licking me. I just cleaned myself and these clothes are new. I'm sure I will call you sometime Nightshade. Why are you leaving Nightshade?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:57 am

Iggy smiled under his mask "Im going to the dark forest where the werewolves lives I heard they can teach me more a bit more about dark magic plus since the sin doesn't shine through the trees its the perfect place for me." Rouge barked happily agreeing with Iggy and layed his head on Iggy's hip while Iggy stroke Rouge's head.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:00 am

Adsila looked down, "oh, okay" That would mean she would just be with Jason and he would eventually leave as well. She stared at the ground thinking about how she will be alone again

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:05 am

"Hey, Adsila, you don't mind the possibility of dying, you could come with me to help take care of someone. I'm sure Ares wouldn't mind if I had a companion, other than the Phoenix."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:12 am

Iggy turned and smiled to adsila "and your welcome to join me anytime you wish as well it looks like rouge is enjoying your company" Rouge barked was muffled pass his stuff toy while he wagged his stumpy tail.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 am

Adsila's eye lit up and she ran over to Jason "Realy?! Really really?!?!?!?!" She then looked over at iggy and he smile grew wider and tears started to form, "Thank you guys"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:31 pm