Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

beach side camp

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: beach side camp

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:42 am

With more confusion Jason looked at Jasper as if he just spoke Chinese, Russian, and Spanish at the same time. "Excuse me? What are you doing with my wrist?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:47 am

Jasper laughed "what it looks like putting a purple rock on it" Zess went off looking through foliage and doing his own business like they did not exists anymore. "what a royal doesn't like the purple rock" he gave a knowing smiled he knew what he was as soon as the name was out he seen the news about the two parents mostly his vampire ancestory he has done some business long ago with the vampires before he ran. He looked at Zess just minding his business he knew Zess wouldn't know who he was but the first thing that his father taught him is stay in with the news in each race.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:53 am

Jason's eyes widened. "What do you know about my father?? More importantly, how do you know him? Does Zess know anything?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Jasper shook his head and waved a dimissing hand "nothing really just good to know about races, never really heard of any other hybrids so when you said you where i kinda knew." He smiled at Jason "now that rock my not be very special but dont lose it dont want to sadden Zess do we?" He loved playing these game anonymous and mysterious Jasper guess it kinda started when he was being tought by his dad.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Jason's instinct told him that the elf wasn't telling him everything, "I'm sorry. My parents went missing when I was young, nobody'll tell me anything... I've noticed that every time I ask someone, there's a hint of fear in them." Jason's vampiric side withdrew and the childish side came back out and smiled at Jasper and changed the subject, "What is Zess looking for?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Jasper looked at Zess " he is more of a scavenger he likes new things and new people so he constantly searches for some type if interesting type thing" Zess picked up a very small rock and chucked it across the forest lets go somewhere else this place novelty has warned out and im done with it he just said bluntly while standing up and stretching.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Just then Jason saw the prettiest bird he's ever seen. He pointed at it and said, "Woah, look at that pretty bird. What kind of bird is it?" The bird was gold and orange, almost like a flame, and was sitting on a high branch on ancient tree about hundred yards away.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:46 pm

probably a phoenix? Zess questioned a bit unsure, Jasper stared at it as well he hummed in agreement "well you found why dont you go take a look" he rubbed his hands together with a devilish smirk "caccia un uccello"
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:56 pm

Jason ran over to the phoenix. When he got half way to it the phoenix regarded him with a tilted head as if assessing the danger the hybrid presented. Jason felt a presence in his head and stopped two thirds of the way to the phoenix wondering if the bird was in his head. A few more seconds passed and the bird flew to Jason hovering a few feet off the ground for a second and then landed. Jason reached a hand out to pet the bird. The vampiric side of Jason told him to be careful as he knew that the phoenix is a bird of fire and while they may not be a full vampire, they still had a weakness to it and would have to heal as slowly as a human would if they got burned. Jason's hand touched the bird and then collapsed after a bright golden flash illuminated and singed everything but Jason within twenty feet.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Zess quickly sprinted towards the light but kept far enough not to get burned Jason he yelled through his head jasper ran next to Zess and tried to see through the light trying to find Jasons figure at least.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:12 pm

When the light faded, Jason's eyes were glazed and had flecks of gold were left in his eyes in addition to his original baby blue eyes. Both sides of Jason were left left dazed and they kept switching back in forth at irregular intervals. When Jasper and Zess got to him, he stared at them with a confused and then everything went black.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Zess looked at jasper as Jasper shook his head in confusion Zess handed Jasper his bag and picked Jason up from the ground surprised how light he was then expected. They both went to the beach side Jasper quickly got a rag and dipped it into water and placed it on Jasons head while Zess set jason down on the ground. im not a doctor I dont know what to do Zess said. "dont worry we just have to make sure he is safe and hope that he will wake up soon I will take the first look out for tonight till he wakes up. Jasper patted Zess back. Zess sat down and stared at Jason hoping he was ok.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Days passed and the phoenix was still standing where the flash had happened, not moving a muscle. Everything that was singed by the golden flash had petrified and turned and had the dancing colors of red and orange as if it were on fire. Occasionally, Jason would chant things in what sounded like ancient greek to Zess and Jasper. He opened his eyes once for a few hours and a bird that happened to come into his line of "sight" fell out of the sky petrified and with the same colors as what was caught in the flash.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Zess looked over to see jason awake it was his turn to keep watch he stood up and walked over to him and bend down he didnt say anything for the fear that if he did place his thoughts into Jasons brain it will hurt him so all he did was give him the are you ok look the best he could and hope he understood him. Jasper saw Zess sitting next to jason and ran up to him "hey dude are ok" Jasper asked.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:48 pm

The chanting of ancient greek got more and more frequent and got louder as time went on. After a few days he was shouting his chants. After screaming one of his chants, he woke up with a major headache. His different personalities couldn't stay for more than a few minutes and he still had gold flecks in his eyes. The phoenix finally moved and flew to over to Jason's shoulder and Jason didn't notice until a few seconds after. When he did notice he flinched. The bird went into his head again and attempted to tell him what just happened but couldn't get past the barrier in his mind that constant switching of personalities generated. Instead of letting Jason know what happened, it turned to Zess and Jasper and since, it couldn't speak by tongue to them, it spoke to them telepathically and informed them that a symbiotic bond had just formed between Jason and the phoenix. The bird would help stabilize and unite Jason's personalities in return for protection against poachers and whatever other threats would come to the phoenix.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Jasper stared at the bird and shook his head "well if you wanted protection you didnt need to go off and make a killer pain to our friend here!" he shouted at the bird "he could of died!" Jaser growled under his breath trying to calm himself down. The elf side got bits and pieces on what the bird has said without the telepathic needed but it helped to get the rest of the bits.

Zess stared at Jasper angryily sorry about him little birdie why are those poachers after you he send a thought process to the bird and is our friend going to be ok?.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Jason quickly sobered up and the vampire side spoke for the bird, "Yes, I will be ok, this bond is mustually beneficial. Poachers are after this phoenix because phoenixes aren't exactly common, besides they are hard to kill and every part of their body has some magical quality. The feathers provide protection against fire -useful for vampires- and the beak provides enough power for a rogue fae, fairy, whatever you call them, to make powerful enchantments and the claws on the feet of a phoenix can used to cure almost any natural disease and marrow of the bones of a phoenix, if you can find anything that can drill a hole to the marrow (good luck with that) can mixed with the blood of the phoenix to extend anyone's life well past the expiration date of any race, I wouldn't advise doing that as the consequence is that you go completely insane after a few hours of consuming the mixture. Sometimes the mixture could even paralyze you permanently and result in death (even in vampires and angels) if that paralysis reaches the brain. As you can imagine, the few hundred phoenixes left in this world are trying to find someone to make a mutually beneficial bond before the poachers get to them. This bond ensures protection for the bird while giving something in return to the one who is bonded with them, whether it be to help mental conditions, companionship for those who are lonely, or anything else a phoenix can offer. Poachers aren't the only predators for a phoenix though, their are griffins, circus owners, supernatural or human zoos. I can go on and on but the point is that phoenixes are well on their way to extinction. Anymore questions?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Jasper sighed "I was questioning the bird dont be nice to it it could have given some warning you know" Jasper still angry at the bird turned its back to it like a child and huffed with annoyance. Zess smiled at Jason you could here my thoughts that i send through the birds mind he questioned he knew he only sent the thought to the bird and it would be interesting for a shared thought process. suddenly Jason grew back the new novelty to him.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Jason stuck his tongue out at Jasper. "The Phoenix is sorry it didn't warn you prior to the bonding process but the situation was unique. The Phoenix's instinct told it it would have a greater chance of surviving with me than with anyone else (I am quite surprised at that since I seem to be a popular target for assassins and bounty hunters) and it was compelled to do it. Most Phoenixes ask permission to make a bond with someone. Please stop acting like a child, it doesn't look attractive on you at all. Not that you were attractive in the first place."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:13 pm

Jasper huffed got up and stormed "I can act childish i want im not talking to that bird till i feel like i can forgive it" he said over his shoulder, he soon dissapeared into the woods with an angry expression. Zess couldn't hold it in longer he laughed opening his mouth to laugh but nothing came out unable to keep a steady thought process he couldn't send any thought process all he did was fall to the ground crying while he laughed.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:22 pm

Jason shook his head and chuckled, and was slightly exasperated by Jasper's behavior. He had to put up with his other side's personality and now he has to deal with Jasper's tantrum. Suddenly remembering why he was here in the first place, he turned to Zess and said "Oh, by the way, I have two questions. The first one is; Have you heard from Ares? The second one is; what is this whole rebel and non rebel thing about?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Zess stop laughing well no one has heard from the fire guardian in forever so no we have not heard from it, and for your second question is this war goes on for ever it has been awhile and people are more likely fighting it now without knowing the true cause of it.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Approaching the camp, Ibro wondered whether or not his target was here. He admired the rebels, yes, but every group had their scum. He pawed at one of his knives as he began to silently explore the camp.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:25 am

Clara stared down from the top of her tree seeing someone on the bottom she smiled "Hey" she shouted smiling as she waved.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:36 am

Ibro looked up, surprised a little. He got over his shock quickly and smiled back, "Hey up there."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:32 pm