Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

beach side camp

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: beach side camp

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:50 am

Clara dropped from her branch and landed right in front of him "I havnt seen you before who are you" she kept a smile on her face as she stared at his ears in interest.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:58 am

"Oh, well that's too bad. Anyway, Ares has informed me that the enemy are on their way to the camp. He said you should move the camp somewhere else and prepare to fight since he thinks they'd be pretty close by the time I got the message to you."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:03 am

Zess scratched his head well im not in large of the camp and i cant force them to move all we can do is move ourselves Jasper finally came out of the woods with his happy go lucky grin back on his face "so what i miss" he said totally forgetting why he got mad. Zess stared at him till finally jasper seem to get serous and he started thinking about what Zess told him he started to pace "well its not my place to really move camp plus the people their right now is happy o where they ar e we just moved months ago and this is the longest time we stayed."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:21 am

Jason's eyes flashed with fear for half a second. "I-It can't be! That scent. I thought I killed them. No no no no. This isn't right. How is he still alive, I stabbed him straight between the eyes and then in the heart." Jason called on his alliance with the dark element to search the shadows in the forest. His eyes landed on a tall figure with cat like ears and his eyes widen and he panicked and called on his dark alliance to melt himself and the Phoenix perched on his shoulder into a shadow. Before doing so however he set a thought to Zess and Jasper saying, "There is someone here who tried to assassinate me a couple of years ago. If he finds out I'm here, he might try to finish the job. Don't let him know I'm here"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:56 am

"Name's Ibro Gek. You could say I'm a bounty hunter of sorts. And yourself?
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Zess and Jasper blinked a couple of times before agreeing "so whats your new ID then your one you have now" jasper asked. Zess looked between Jasper and Jason unsure what he was talking about some how he knew that Jason and Jasper was hiding a secret. Did Jasper knew about him before royalty or maybe later after he ran Zess would not know but something is up. He looked at Jason with a thinking face trying to think how Jasper knows Jason.

Clara jumped up and down "im clara im an angel are you going to kill me?" she aasked with a little fear in her eyes "cause i swear i didn't do anything wrong."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:00 pm

"I have no new ID and I was never here and nobody is to mention anything about a newcomer to this area." Jason slipped into the shadows of the forest to track the unwelcome scent.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Ibro shook his head and sheathed his knives," No I won't, Clara. Nice to meet you. Would you just so happen to know anyone named Jonathan Taylor? He's a wolf."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Clara shook her and put a finger to her chin "their is a camp near by maybe i can lead you their a lot of new people go their for safety and shelter" she exclaimed happily. she then thought some more "maybe i can help you find him it would be fun plus I might get a friend" she said happily putting her hands togther and bowing "please let me help you pretty please with a cherry on top."

Zess and Jasper got up and shrugged and fallowed Jason they mostly used Zess great scent of smell and Jasperes way of tracking tought to him when he was a young elf.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Ibro sighed, "Fine. Lead on," he gestured forward.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Jason went from shadow to shadow tracking the scent. The more he thought about it though, the more the scent seemed different than the assassin that failed. He finally found found the source and got closer to determine who the newcomer was. He departed from shadows and approached the newcomer with a hand on a dagger just in case. "Hey! Neko! Tell me your name."

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:13 pm

(I'll guess that's me)
    Ibro grabbed one of his knives and whirled around, "How about you go first?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Clara freaked out and hid behind Ibro her wings twitching from being nervous "do you know him" she whispered to Ibro.

Zess and jasper finally caught up to him "dude calm down if your trying to avoid him then normally you don't go to him" Jasper sighed zess just giggled in everybody head.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Jason relaxed slightly. "I'm sorry. I'm Jason Elliot. I caught your scent and thought you were somebody else. You wouldn't happen to know if anyone were looking for a hybrid would you?"

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:33 pm

He shrugged, "I wouldn't know. I just got here. I'm here for someone, but my target's a wolf. You're good," he put out his hand, "Ibro Gek. Nice to meet you, Jason."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:46 pm

"Nice to meet you too Ibro. I haven't seen any wolves around here though. If they were here, believe me, I'd have caught their scent a long time ago. Who is this angel hiding behind you?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Clara relaxed "well thats quiet rude for you to go barging in threatening us and everything" Clara waved her hands frantically in the air obviously a little nervous of the overpowering amount of people.

hello im Zess Zess pushed the thought to Ibro and this is Jasper he pointed to Jasper. Jasper assumed that Zess introduced him and smiled "hi"
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:52 pm

"I'm sorry, Ibro's scent is similar to someone who tried (keyword tried and failed) to assassinate me a few years ago. I don't believe I got your name, little angel."

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:03 pm

"Her name's Clara. And nice to meet you, Zess," he looked down at him, then back up to Jasper, "Thanks. I'll glance around anyway. You guys want to show us the way to camp?"
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:18 pm

"I've only been here for about a week. Most of that time was spent unconcious. I don't know the camp very well so I can't show you around the camp."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Clara jumped up and down "I can show I can show, I was just their a few hours ago maybe they finally got the delicious soup done and we can eat their as well" Clara smiled grabbing Ibros hand and leading him to the camp.

Zess shrugged his shoulder and fallowed the angel while Jasper just shook his head but fallowed anyways.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 pm

"Mind if I came along? I haven't had anything in a long while. For weeks actually." Jason said as he just now realized how hungry he was.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Ibro followed Clara and called back, "Feel free to join us! I don't see why they wouldn't share, as long as there's enough to go around," he looked at Clara, "I'm actually kinda hungry too. Where is this soup you speak of?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:03 am

"we are almost their" she cheered soon they came out of the dense woods to see a small clearing with tenets set up and a small fire place holding a pot full of soup. very few people bustle about trying to get things done in one day or just chilling out with there friends. "this is the camp, Its pretty small but we are a tight nit community here people come and people go but only a few stay" she said leading Ibro to the logs that surrounded the fire so people can sit on while eating. She served five bowl of soup one for each person "eat up, get rest, and relax till you start anywork" she smiled.

Zess walked up and grabbed his bowl to sit down and eat while Jasper went to his tent and closed it up while he figured somethings out.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:04 am

Jason hesitated, "Well, I'm not much liked in the supernatural community, being a vampire-angel hybrid and all. Most supernaturals call me unnatural. They think that vampires and angels should never have children. Many of the wealthier supernaturals have sent assassins and bounty hunters after me since my 14th birthday when they found out about me, especially the vampiric royal coven and the more powerful angels. Not sure why the more powerful angels and vampires haven't come after me themselves though, it would've been a lot faster and easier for them to do it when I was younger."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:37 am