Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

beach side camp

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: beach side camp

Post by DekuNut on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Ibro grabbed his soup, "Thanks, Clara," he turned back to Jason, "I don't think these people care much for traditional alliances anyways. Now come on over and eat while it's hot."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:35 pm

The angel came out of Jason and gave an appreciative smile to Ibro. Jason sat down and took a bowl of soup. Looking at the contents he wrinkled his nose and asked "What is this soup?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:42 pm

"hey be nice the hunters where hunting all day for this" clara gave Jason a glare "its bear mixed in with some herbs and some corn. We where lucky to get corn we had to bargain with an earlier passerby" Clara sat down and picked up her wooden spoon and started to eat the soup. "and Ibro is right people here dont mind as long as you dont get them mad then your ok"

Zess smiled and ate his soup just listening to the conversation.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Jason turned to his Phoenix that was still perched on his shoulder and gave the soup to it, "Here you go, Rylie. You'll enjoy this more than I will. I'll have to make do with animal blood."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:39 pm

clara shrugged "your lost buddy its pretty good an fresh and the werewolves didnt eat it before they brought it back so thats a plus!" she put another spoon full in her mouth and swallowed before she started humming to her self an ancient song that her parents use to sing to her.

Jasper cam out of his tent holding some herbal salad in his hands he sat down and started eating next to Jason.

Zess turned to Ibro so why are you hunting this wolf? Zess asked politely is it running from the law or does someone want it dead?
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Jason listened to Clara humming for a minute, the tune stirred a memory, "That song's pretty Clara, what is it ...it sounds familiar too."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Clara looked at him "its a song my parents song when I was little it originated in Japan its called monster without a name....have you heard it before?" she smiled kindly.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Jason thought for a second searching his memories. He smiled back at her, "Yeah, my mother and father sung it to me when I was little. I used to sing a long to it with them. My mother always told me that I should be in the school choir. I never thought that I was as good as she was. She literally had the voie of an angel, just like you."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Clara laughed nervously "thanks" she looked down my mother use to sing a song called sakura, sakura all the time she was really into different cultures and try to to teach me to pick up on some f their languages unfortunately i can only sing in the language if i know the song but i cant speak fluently." she looked at Jason "the song kinda went like this 'a-yo-I-no so-ra-wa Mi-wa-ta-su ka-gi-ri Ka-su-mi-ka ku-mo-ka Ni-o-i-zo i-zu-ru I-za-ya I-za-ya Mi—ni— Yu-ka-na-su-mi-ka ku-mo-ka Ni-o-i-zo i-zu-ru I-za-ya I-za-ya Mi—ni— Yu-ka-n'" clara song the words slowly so they kan all hear the song and the words that she is speaking.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Rylie the Phoenix stopped nibbling on it's piece of bear meat and mimicked the last few notes of the song and the campfire danced in time with the notes it mimicked. "I think you have a fan Clara"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Clara giggled and continued to sing while Jasper joined making a harmony his deep smooth voice calming down and matching Clara's higher pitch song making the air feel old and ancient while knowledge seem to flow through the air.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Rylie joined in and the flames turned gold and red and Jason swore he could see figures in the fire dancing to song. Jason also joined in and he couldn't help adding some of his sorrow and loneliness to song adding a somewhat haunting tune to the song.

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by DekuNut on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:28 pm

"He's a gangster," Ibro explained, "I cleaned out most of his people a few months ago, but he escaped. Not sure where he is now... I lost track of him when he went through the Enchanted Forest, of all places. It's only a matter of time before I pick up his trail, though."
    Listening to the others singing made him smile. He didn't know the words to the song they were singing, but he hummed along.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Jasper stopped singing after awhile and smiled at the flames he got up and left with a hurry into the woods to disappear from camp. Clara stopped and watched as Jasper back finally fade into the trees the song still rang like a ghost whispering it back in her ear through out the camp site. "Ibro may I ask what did he do so wrong?"

Zess smiled i see Zess frowned wishing he can sing as well but knows he cant with his cut vocal cords hopefully you get to find him before any harm befalls anyone
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Jason's angel personality sensed the longing Zess had for his voice, "Zess, I've heard people talk of an elf with remarkable knowledge of the biologies of angels and vampires and every other race but demons. He is currently studying the demon biology, do you think he might be able to help with your vocal chords? My parents have left me with more than enough money to cover any cost he asks for. He's really old though, even by elven standards. I hear he's quite forgetful in his old age."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:01 am

no, it was a very hot blade that has been cut through my throught in fact it was hot enough not to spill my blood once it cut through the vocal cords it sealed it up it is like getting your arm cut off and then getting it healed without the arm then one day after years of healing they could put the arm back on. the arm will not be sewed back on since their is already flesh covering the area that got cut, its the same for the vocal cars it was so long ago its to late to fix them Zess smiled shoving his sad thoughts and feeling to the back of his head. thanks for worrying about me though.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:10 am

Jason hummed in quiet aknowledgement, and was silent for a few seconds. "Where did Jasper go?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:14 am

he left a bit a go i hope he is ok i know he has a tendency of dissapearing during the night but normally he does that when everybody else is asleep Zess shrugged. maybe he is just getting alone time but he never does come back the same he is always silent and not peppy and thats a bit scary.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:17 am

Jason frowned, "You think I should check on him?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:21 am

Zess shrugged people here just excepts his coming and goings no body really questions his motives i mean he is a good leader so why question him, if your that curios go ahead im not stopping you. Zess continued eating not worried about his friend at all.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:23 am

Jason thought about and his curiosity got the better of him, "I'll go see what he's up to." With that he went after Jasper and followed the scent he had grown somewhat accustomed to into the forest.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:29 am

Zess watched him leave and shrugged once more before turning to Ibro ready to listen to his tale of this werewolf of course if Ibro wants to answer Claras question.

Jasper crouched down bringing up a weed to his nose and sniffed it his nose wrinkled at the bitter smell of the herb but he put it in a small brown bowl and stood up wincing in pain. after he gathered the rest of the herbs he sat down next to a fallen tree and grabbed stick before mashing up the ingredients and putting water and some type of sticky yellow paste. He called upon the wind to erase his scent the best it could and making sure he leaves his prints well hidden. He sighed "down the hatch you go" he mumbled and swallowed the sticky paste nearly gagging at its awful taste.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:38 am

Jason almost lost track of the scent and sent Rylie ahead and sent the trail the scent left to Rylie so he could find out why the scent had suddenly become less intense and investigate where the trail ended. He tapped into his spirit element and listened for any whispers from the Other Side. He heard nothing about Jasper and somewhat relaxed knowing that he was more than likely safe. His curiosity didn't waver though.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:41 am

Jasper coughed a little bit spitting up some blood and wiped it away then he closed his eyes and sighed listening to the wind howl telling him get up, but he didn't he sat their as pain racked his body a few times leaving him almost out of breath. He just prayed to the angels as he continued to sip the disgusting yellow liquid his eyes barely open he ran his fingers through his hair leaving it a bit messy.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:47 am

Jason heard a whisper in his ear and his vampiric side caught the scent of blood. Remembering how long it had been since he's gone without food an blood, his vampiric side took over and followed the scent of blood eager to feed after weeks going without sustenance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:03 pm