Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Adsila

bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Adsila

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Name: Adsila
    Translation: To blossom young person who is enjoying finding themselves and able to get along with others.

sexuality: Straight

Race: Witch

Alliance: Vampires and Demons

Appearance:

Backstory:

Adsila was born and raised in a small town, the people loved her when she was younger, they always would wave at her when they saw her or (mostly the older women who baked) would give her some sort of dessert. She was very engrossed with baking so she would go to the towns bakery every day and watch from the outside window until the chef opened the doors to let her in. When he did he would lead her to a small seat and give her a new dessert he had made for her, her world was paradise for eight short years. On her eighth birthday just as she was laying her head down for bed a loud bang came from out in the living room. Her mother rushed Adsila into her closet and told her to hide until she told her it was safe to come out. She went through a secret door that lead to the cellar where she waited for three days. She would eat dried bread and drink water. On the third day she became anxious for her mother still hadn't came to get her so she cautiously crawled back to the closet and looked out through the crack of the door. The sigh she saw was treacherous. there in front of the closet laid her mother, eyes wide open and blood everywhere. She let out a scornful scream that only a banshee could mimic as she did she head foot steps running into her bedroom, all she could do was sit there and scream and cry. The closet door flung open and the police stared down at her wide eyed. They had thought everyone had been killed, they tried to calm her down, once she was calm they picked her up and started for the front door, they tried to shield her eyes from the sight of her father mutilated body but it wasn't successful. Her father had been pinned up against a wall, his eyes were gorged out and his skin was ripped off the right side of his body causing his organs to ooze out. The death of her parents made her sit in dolor for almost a year, she had became an orphan and they last of her kind in that town was now dead, she had no one left to teach her the wiccan ways. After the death of her parents her behavior became more vice, she no longer would skip down the streets happily, she never talked to anyone and her smiled disappeared. The only person who still saw her smile was the pastry chef which she would visit everyday as if nothing ever happened. Soon the chef grew ill and with illness came death, the day he died Adsila promised that she would always smile, be happy, and never eat any form of dessert again for as long as she lived. As they lowered his body down into the grave she stood there with the largest smile she could force, tears streamed down her face, after that she never spoke for three months but her personality became more and more demented. She would go around happy and playful yet her presence was eerie and sinister. The town folks soon grew terrified of her by the time she was twelve, they would run inside and lock their doors when they saw her. The kids at school never spoke with her and they started a rumor called "The Adsila Curse" they said if you ever talked to her, looked at her, or touched her you would die in the next three days. Adsila would always have a smile on her face whether she was happy or not because that's what she promised the chef.
    Personality: Adsila is a very bubbly happy person, she's very outgoing, a bit of a perfectionist, she is very viced at times, thoughtful, kind, caring, whimsical,  her personality is very prepossessing although she refuses to show it at times.

Weapons: She carried around two small knifes with the tips dipped in wolves spain.

element: Spirits

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: Adsila

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:18 pm

approved till further notice of deku causeidontknowwhatimdoing XD

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Adsila

Post by DekuNut on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 am

I trust your judgement, Sil.