Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Iggy

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Iggy

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Name: Iggy

sexuality: straight

Race: Wizard/ demon

Alliance: he's bound to no one (a.k.a he is by himself)

Appearance:
    this is him without his hood and mask on

this is him with it on

this is rouge.

Backstory: Iggy was born under a new moon in the darkest time of night, no one could see barely in front of their faces during that time causing his mother death because they could not see she was bleeding to death once she was born. The doctor who was their was a young wizard that his mother was having a secret relationship with behind her cruel husbands back. As he promised he took the son of a demon which he named after his mother Iggy to the island of wizards, the young wizard lied saying that the wife was a young which that died at birth on the other island and everybody believed it. as most wizards are raise up to age of five they could play and fun enjoying their life before the counsel picked the best type of magic for them. once Iggy turned Five he hoped to get the magic of nature just like his father but that was far from what he would become. The council agreed from the time of birth and  some what of his aggressive side which he got from his demon side he would practice as a dark mage. At first he hated ti but then slowly grew to like it learning all these things he could use as a dark mage then any other type of magic user. when he turned 8 years old he found a demon hyena crossbreed with a wolf he named it rouge they both grew up together and became very good friends to the point where rouge didnt need a command or for iggy to tell him what he is thinking rouge just knew. at age 10 the counsel realized that his lessons was holding him back since he was learning pretty quickly thanks to his demon side so the most powerful dark mage took him in to teach him. Iggy's teacher was harsh constantly making him learn new spells and making his endurance high he lost a lot of blood for sacrifices but while it was painful times it loved his teacher. Soon at age 17 he learned all he could from his teacher and set off to learn more about the arts of dark magic learning from the elfs, pixies, and even from the human. though he has learned from these people hardly anyone knows what he truly looks like, for he only showed his face during the nigh and only then for that is what he feels more comfurtable in. So in the human world he was known as the "nightshade" the name grew on him so much he often tells people his name is "nightshade" instead of iggy leaving people not knowing his real name. the only person who knows his real name would be Rouge his best friend and brother, no one can smell or since his demon side of him cause it is hardly their in the first place all it does is help heal  a bit quicker and make his spells much more powerful.

Personality: soft spoken, can come off cold and uncaring, mysterious,and utterly calm hardly anything can get him mad.

Weapons: he caries a black ring with ancient geek written on it saying "when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stared back at you" and a small dagger to do rituals and just in case.

this is what the black ring looks like but you know black XD

element: darkness

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Iggy

Post by DekuNut on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:06 am

"Ancient Geek"... interesting language you've got there XD
    Accepted.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:21 am