Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Dust

scourge711

Dust

Post by scourge711 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Name: Dust

sexuality: Straight

Race: Vampire/Neko

Alliance: Alone, but often seen helping other alliances or races

Appearance: Grey tabby fur, striped ears, and muscular stature. Green eyed with tribal tattoos encircling his eyes.

Backstory: Dust remained alone for much of his life, cast out by his family after his parents' death. They had met years before when his mother was injured and needed taken care of. They found themselves with each other everywhere and soon married, though neither sides agreed on this. The lived in solitude, cast aside, but they were happy. Both of them were struck ill when Dust had become 7 years of age, leaving him alone and utterly left to wander around.

Personality: Quiet, tends to not dwell on what others say, leaving the mystery of his persona to be explored by others. Often seen napping, protected from the sun my his wild hair and pointed, though slightly drooped, ears.

Weapons: Extended claw length and abnormally sharp teeth

element: Darkness
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: Dust

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:24 pm

little kitty cat is accepted till further notice cause i feel better when deku agrees as well XD so welcome to the site and have fun!

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:19 pm