Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Eros

bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Eros

Post by bloodyrose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Name: Eros

sexuality: Straight

Race: Elf

Alliance: By herself

Appearance:

Backstory: At a young age Eros's father committed suicide leaving her and her mother to fight for there house, her mother had to get three jobs so she was almost never home and Eros worked as a dishwasher at a bar and was being paid "under the table" for her services. Ever since she was younger she was obsessed with fairy tales, she always read them even though she is she still fan girls over other mystical beings or creatures. The one creature that fascinates her the most if humans, she spent most of her time researching them trying to figure out what happened to them to make them practically extincted. The one mystical being she hates most is elves, she feels their ears are ugly so she hides hers with her hair. Most of her childhood she spent working until they made enough money to move into a new house out in the woods. From then on her life was ordinary, once she turned 18 she left her mother and went on a search for mystical being and hoping to one day run into a human.

Personality: Selfless, quiet until she sees a mystical being then she becomes very bubbly, intelligent, explorer, a bit odd at times

Weapons: two daggers

element: Earth

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: Eros

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Approved XD