Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

the hidden wolf pack

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

the hidden wolf pack

Post by silverbullet on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:46 am

Iggy walked into a small clearing and looking around the shadows bounced of from the trees giving Iggy's dark magic an advantage but he knew better then get to cocky in this Jungle where the wolves rang supreme. Rouge trotted around and Iggy grabbed the stuff toy and put it back in his backpack. "what are you doing here" a growl came from behind he turned around and smiled at the wolf "I am here to practice the dark magic you have promised me chief. The chief bowed his head "welcome to out pack now fallow me" Iggy whistled for rouge to stay close and they fallowed the chief to the small pack hidden deep within the woods. after many weeks of studying with the wolves he went off to pick some herbs for the next journey Rouge, was far off saying his last goodbyes to the wolves before joining his master. Iggy tightened his mask on his face before picking up kingsfoil and wolfsbain.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: the hidden wolf pack

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Kieran was ecstatic that the headmaster had finally released him into the world. He wore a bright smile and started singing a song, not just because he was happy but because he needed some light in this forest so he could find the herbs he was looking for. He figured an old song would have to do for now, "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...". As Jason continued the song, a ball of light appeared over his head and illuminated the area around him with a warm candle like light. Quickly enough, he found some of the plants he was looking for and put his gloves on so the poison ivy didn't cause any rashes. Jason continued singing the song and the ball of light grew brighter and Jason lost himself in the song forgetting that he was here to collect plants.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

Iggy finnaly found the sage, and thyme as he put it into his book bag he sat up sighing in annoyance of all the work he has to do now all he need was blood. Rouge stuff animal walked up to a man picking herbs its white demented eyes just stared at him it tapped the mans foot waiting see the face. Iggy growled as he closed his eyes and saw what the stuff toy saw.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:06 am

Jason decided it was time for a stronger light spell and changed the song. "Hello, Mr. Sun today's the day we change our plans and en the war against our own selves/Goodbye Mr. Rain your time has come, your time has gone so send your grey skies to someone else/Sun shine on down ease our troubles now". As Jason sang a ray of light forced itself through the trees of the dark forest and illuminated a large area of the forest and filling that area with warmth and a feeling of security.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:26 am

The stuff toy hid under neath his shadow and forcefull rammed its head against his leg it wouldnt harm the man but it will sure go notice with a soft thing hitting your leg.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:39 am

Kieran stopped singing and looked at his leg. He smiled at it and said, "Oh hello magic stuffed animal thing. Were you abandoned by a child? I know, how about I sing for you?" Kieran thought for a little bit before singing, "I wanna play my guitar I wanna sing from my heart maybe you think that I'm still just a baby but can't you see these wings that have grown. I can change this world with a melody, the music lives in me". As Kieran sang, he spread his wings and he felt a power stir inside him as the song brought him a sense of independance and inspiration.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:46 am

The stuff toy hid under the shadows of the wings looking at the independent doom of the light shaking on its leg trying to tell the man to turn off the light. Iggy huffsd out knowing if he dont stop rouges toy might be tooken and rouge wouldn't like that so he started in the direction of the man.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:55 am

Jason's wings folded back in and he dismissed the light gesturing at the branches of the trees and gave himself nightvision silently singing to himself. "There, better now mister stuffed animal? Here, let make this area pitch dark"
    "As I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat and I'm not keeping now the strength I need to push me/You show the lights that stop me turn to stone" the branches of the trees interiwined with each other blocking all light from entering the immediate area. Jason felt uncomfortable with this but he did it for the stuffed animal.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:03 am

The stuff toy looked around then fell limp to the ground the shadow leaving its body but unoticed Iggy came to where the man was stannding and picked up the bear and glared behind the mask at the guy "what are you doing you will make the wolves ears bleed" He said meanly but not meaning it.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:06 am

Kieran looked up at the voice and saw a masked man. "Oh, hi there. I didn't notice you. My name's Kieran Frostlight. I didn't break the toy somehow did I?" Jason ignored the man's comment on his singing and looked concerned for the you that was alive a few seconds ago.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:16 am

"My name is nightshade no you did not break if you did you wouldn't live to see past midnight" he slightly growled at Kieran. Rouge bounded out into the area where his master was at and wagged his tail once he saw the stuff toy. He ran over to Iggy and softly took the toy out of his hands and smiled while wagging his stumpy tail giving a heyna type laugh with a soft purr.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:33 am

"Oh, well I'm headed toward the Mountains where the dragons live. Can you maybe point me to it or at least lead me out of the forest. I came from the island where wizards go to study magic. I also kind of got myself lost looking for some plants."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:46 am

Nightshade rubbed his temples behind his mask and sighed even though he study black magic he wasn't a mean dude "Ok i will show the way I'm heading their anyways to read a couple books on dark magic" rouge barked happy to have a new frined he gently dropped the stuff toy and tackled keiren licking his face.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:51 am

Kieran laughed and then realized that his wings and clothes were getting dirty and gently pushed on the dog thing letting it know he'd had enough licking and lying around on the ground.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Rouge got off of him and ran around Iggy with happiness "why do you want to go see the Dragons young angel" Iggy asked polity finally getting his irritation out of him.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:45 pm

"I've mastered light and water, at least I've mastered what the wizards could teach me. I want to further my studies, not just on light and water, but on te rest of the elements too. I've been struggling with the other elements. I only have the basics of them down. The dragons have a massive library of books that I could learn from. I've heard they have books on every subject imaginable, and even on subjects us mortals have forgotten."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Iggy sighed he knew the dragons had information but he rather learn from mouth then by a book he is also more of a hands on type of learning so using a book for him will be useless. "where I come from in my town wizards arnt allowed to learn other magic but the one that they are directed to when they are five years old" Rouge laid down yawning "do you not like whet they have directed you when you where younger." Iggy asked thinking everyone is like his town.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:57 pm

"I believe in the freedom to study any subject you want, even if people don't like it. I don't like being confined to what I was told to study."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:00 pm

"so your saying you ran away cause you didnt like your direct element" Iggy asked even more confused on what Keiren said. He remembered when he was first told what his magic should be he wanted to be like his father and learn nature magic so he can healed but he didnt run away he soon learned to love it.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:08 pm

"I didn't run away, they released me because I nagged them to no end." Kieran giggled, "I even nagged them while they were sleeping -well, trying to sleep. Needless to say I almost literally drove them crazy trying to get them to release me. The other elements aren't all I want to study, I also wanted to study medicine that doesn't require magic so that if I can't cast anything, I can still treat wounds and infections. I also want to study more on music."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Iggy just stared at him while rouge just let out a growl that sounded like a grumble "whats your origanal magic, then that your sopose to learn, and you know the more elements you learn the weaker they are when you use them, then if you chose to work with that one element magic,cause you magic is all spread out to different elements" Iggy tilted his head one eye gleaming in the darkness.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:15 pm

"My original element is light. I branched out to Water because of it's healing capabilities. I branched out to the other elements because they interest me. I like learning about anything magical. Especially the mechanics of magic and where it comes from. I didn't actually practice the other elements as much as I studied about them."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Iggy hummed his deep voice hardly carrying out past Rouges ears "I see well nice to meat you child" He smirked under his mask. "what do you have planned for the knowledge of all elements are you trying to become an elder" Iggy thought about the long bearded men that sat in the counsil room giving him his element.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Kieran thought about being Elder for a second and realized that he wasn't cut out for it. "I don't think being Elder is for me. I mostly just want to learn their mechanics so that if I really need to, I can turn someone's magic, or element, against them. I have very little knowledge in harmful magic attacks and less knowledge in martial arts."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 pm

"well child you cant turn back all peoples magic that easily, if have studied the more powerful attack the more it takes to turn back the magic leaving you to a more likely physical attack. Child have you not have a master yet or have you learned solely on your own with a few teachings of a few people" Iggy asked wondering what state he knows about magic. "cause sometimes the fundamentals is all you need for learning more about different elements, and if so I can easily teach you a few things to help you have it more easier to learn the other elements." Iggy offer to be nice the ambitious wizard before him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 pm