Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

the hidden wolf pack

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: the hidden wolf pack

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:46 pm

"I often taught myself about magic. I chose not to have a master because I knew they wouldn't teach me if I continued to learn about the other elements. I learned that my nagic was stronger if I incorporates music into it and now I rely solely on music to channel my magic. It also comes more naturally through music. Kieran smiled. "I would be happy to learn from you. From all the dark clothing you wear, I'm assuming your element is Dark. Dark is the element I struggle the most with as it's core value is the opposite of my personality."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Iggy stared at him for a bit "I can not really teach you how to use dark magic since the way I was taught was a bit different then normal if you want to learn dark magic from me you have to prove your self to me and rouge" He pointed to rouge and rouge lifted his head and gave a small bark in encouragement. "Though before you prove yourself I will teach you some fundamentals that will help you with the magic you already know and the ones you will learn later." Iggy smiled behind his mask. Rouge wagged his tail with happiness while Iggy petted his head.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Kieran hugged Nightshade, "Thank Nightshade. I didn't learn magic the normal way either. I taught myself through music. I'm good at learning anything related to magic, I'm sure I'll be able to learn from you just as well as from anyone else."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Rouge jumped up his back hair standing on it growling at Kieran pretty upset that he is touching his master without his permission. Iggy stood stiff and did nothing unsure what to do at this moment and time.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Kieran noticed the tension in both of them. He let go and backed away, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 pm

"Its fine, Rouge doesn't know you that well and he is over protective over me and a bit possessive, and I frankly i hadn't had a hug since I was four so yea not use to human contact unless they are trying to murder me." Iggy fiddled with his cloak ends and pulling them over his hands.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:20 pm

"Well, you know I have skill in offensive magic and less skill in martial arts so you know that even if I tried, I couldn't kill you in your sleep."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Iggy sgrugged while rouge calmed himself down giving a rumbly purr while rubbing hes head on Iggy's hip. "well you said you where going to the mountains right well do you have anything you need I will start teaching you during your spare time in the library."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:30 pm

"Hold on, I need a bag, preferably a large bag big enough to hold musical instruments. I also need to make some instruments. The Wizards didn't allow me to bring any of their instruments from the island. I didn't have enough money for the instruments."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Iggy sighed "how do you expect to get it here when their is no shops no where in the Jungle" Iggy looked at Rouge and Rouge went off for awhile before coming back holding a large beetle the size of a full grown male. "that's a good idea" Iggy turned to Kieran "I can make you one it wont be fancy but it will be hard enough just in case it gets in crossfire with anything. Plus it will allow us to rest for tonight and have some food I will just carve the beetle, and for the instruments well you really cant find them here."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:41 pm

"Thank you. I don't need shops or anything really. I just need wood and magic. I practiced nature magic on the island, I can grow my own trees or plants. Learning nature magic was necessary for learning some non-magical first aid."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Iggy just flicked his fingers while Rouge tore into the shell from the beetle and did the same with the other side of the shell it took a few minutes cause how hard the beetle shell was but to rouge it was like chewing a bone he enjoyed way to much. Iggy started the fire while picking up his knife he sat down and with his finger drew a circle he mumbled a few words and a large black and bubbled from the ground and started making the food with the other half of the beetle that was not in use. Iggy then got to work from the teared up beetle shell making the bag. "so why you want to learn none magic medic?" Iggy asked.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Kieran gathered some wood from the surrounding trees. "I want to learn non magical medicine because I know I can't rely on magic for everything. I only have so much energy to expend on magic. Potions are technically magic but they're more scientific than magical. I don't need magic to make potions. I made a lot of potions for the Wizards." After Kieran gathered a few armfuls of wood, he set them down on the ground and sung to them. The wood turned a reddish color and assembled itself into various music instruments. After that he gathered some plants and sing to them as well. The plants changed and yielded what Kieran needed to make strings for the stringed instruments. After he was done, there were three instruments. A guitar, a flute, and a ukelele.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Iggy shook his head the shadowy black hand reached over and searched through his bag and started a stew with beetle chunks in it. Rouge playfully tried to attack the arm but it went through it cause the magic was more used in the finger tips of the hand so it can actually pick up stuff. Once the bag was sewed together Iggy started mumbling things he grabbed his knife and cut his wrist pooring alot of blood inside the bag. He grew slightly weak from the lack of blood and was lucky he had the stew going while he concentrated on the bag the hand vanished leaving the pot unattended and cooking. Iggy handed it to Kieran "don't question the size just put your guitar in it." iggy knew he had enchanted the bag to be deeper then it shows making it almost a bag that can hold anything. he wrapped his wrist with satifaction and pride a prideful smile underneath the mask.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:22 pm

"Um, ok." Kieran took his instruments and carefully placed them in the bag. "That's a nice bag. Um, will you allow me to heal you? I don't have to use light magic, though it'd be easier to use it. I could use water magic instead."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Iggy shook his head "not yet child, sit down and draw a circle around you, then put the bag right in front of you and hold your hand over it." Iggy stood up and walked over Kieran and stood over him waiting for him to listen to his instructions.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:45 am

Kieran got a long stick by breaking a low hanging branch off a nearby tree and drew a circle around him. "Ok, what now?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:52 am

"Sit down and put your bag right is front of you and hold your arm above the bag" Iggy further instructed while nodding to the ground.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:00 am

Kieran sat down and put his hand over his new bag and waited for further instruction.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 am

iggy bend over careful not to ruin the circle and cut Kieran arm letting a few drobs of blood drop into the bag before Iggy carefully bandaged him up and mumbled a couple words before standing up. "now its your bag no one can pull the stuff out or put stuff in, and when its lost part of you will allways know where it is, though you need to consecrate" He stodd up and checked the stwe and smiled under neath his mask before pulling off the mask and jacket "dinner is ready."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 am

After Kieran healed his arm with magic, he asked, "I need to consecrate it now? With light magic?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:09 am

Iggy shook his head "no just when you lose it and need to find it" he served himself up some stew as well some for rouge. Rouge happily ate it while Iggy poured another bowl and handed it to Kieran "enjoy" Iggy then sat down and continued to eat is stew.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Kieran took the stew and added some powdered leaves into the stew, "Thank you. I haven't had stew in a while. The wizards served it only once every two months. They didn't make it very well either, their's was flat."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Iggy chuckled "well i feel sorry for whoever lived their I didn't really live in my town long enough to know their cooking my master cooked for me when ever we are not training." Rouge finished his bowl and whined at iggy till he served another bowl to Rouge.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:40 pm

"This stew is pretty good. The best stew I've tasted in years. What is this creature anyway and what's his name? I've never encountered one like him. Did you get him from your master?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:46 pm