Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

the hidden wolf pack

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: the hidden wolf pack

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Rouge looked at Kieran his stumpy tail wagging "His name is rouge he is a mix breed between a lion,wolf, and hyena. I dont know what their kind is called but I found him when I was a child he was only a pup and he was by himself on the verge of death so I took him in. Ever since then we have been brothers and best friends" Rouge gave a rumbly purr in agreement.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:58 pm

"Interesting combination. I never though a feline would mate with a canine. Then again, I never thought Angels and Vampires would mate either and what do you know? One exists. I believe his name is Jason Elliott. Have you heard of him? He's been the subject of a lot f conversation among the Elders on the wizards' island. They didn't like talking about him when they thought there were students eavesdropping. Apparently some of the sorceresses have seen him and they say he's quite handsome. Only one of the wizards have seen him and he was straight so he didn't say anything about how he looked except he inherited vampire skin instead of angel skin."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:08 pm

"yea I know him the last I saw of him was a few weeks ago and we both got a beating, He thought I was attacking the camp and his friends but I wasn't so we got into a pretty bloody fight." Rouge opened his mouth showing his sharp teeth and pretended to lick Jasons blood from his teeth like it was still their.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:19 pm

"Really? I'd like to meet him one day. What was he like?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Iggy just shrugged "to gulable" was all he said Iggy knew he erked Jason on making him thank that he was attacking when he wasn't and he was surprised that he fell for it. "Well maybe one day you will meet him for now rest then we head up the mountains" Iggy put back on his jacker putting up his hood and putting the mas on disappearing into the jacket and laid down with Rouge and fell asleep while Rouge watched Kieran.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Kieran stayed up that night absentmindedly singing to himself causing the branches to seperate while thinking about what Nightshade said and looking at the half moon. Kieran fell asleep singing and the branches intertwined again.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Rouge yawned while waking up he stood up and sniffed Iggy's face waking Iggy up while he grumbled Rouge then moved to Kieran and sniffed his face and started licking his face while wagging his tired tail.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Kieran pouted when he realized why his face was wet, "Please stop licking me. You might make my hair worse." Kieran got up and took a smallish mirror out of his pocket and fixed his hair. He then gathered some plants and leaves and sung to them changing them to what he needed to make a soup. He mixed them together and drew the water out of them and sung to the water and then mixed the plants and leaves in the mixture e had made from the water and then handed the result to Nightshade. "Here, this should help you wake up, it'll also serve as breakfast. Tell me if it's too spicy."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Iggy grabed it and mumbled thanks before Rouge jumped and stole it from his hands and ate it all on one bit. Iggy stared at Rouge with wide eyes "why the hell you did that for" Iggy growled at rouge while rouge started sniffing Kieran for more. He sat down and whined at Kieran for more with small tears in his eyes. Iggy sighed and face palmed "Im sorry now we probably will have to deal with a pouty hyperactive mutt running around." Iggy said not meaning his mean words to rouge and rouge knew that.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Kieran repeated the process and made a bowl for Nightshade and a bowl for himself and then made something different for Rouge. "Here you go Rouge. It's a treat that'll keep you out of trouble. Especially the mischievous kind of trouble that you seem to attract." He turned to Nightshade and mouthed that it has a calming effect on animals.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Rouge sense something and just looked at Kieran before he took the stuff slowly from his teeth and put it on the ground and looked at Iggy's smelling the difference. Iggy ate his saying thank you once more through bites. Rouge still stared at Kieran with a glare trying to stare what type of food are you trying to feed me and what are you trying to pull. "he doesnt smell the spice in this one" Iggy chuckled.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Kieran laughed, "I made this one sweet instead of spicy. Animals tend to like sweet stuff more than spicy stuff. I also added some protein since a canine's diet is mostly protein food."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Iggy laughed "you also forgot he is part feline as well, and he loves spicy food" Rouge wigg;ed his tail and looked at his tale then started chasing after it laughing like a hyena till the point where Rouge got dizzy and fell over.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Kieran took the treat and added some plants that would give it a somewhat fishy smell and a spicy taste. "Here, will you eat it now?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:15 pm

Rouge then started running circles around Kieran and jumped on Iggy knocking his mask hood off and started licking his face before he ran over to kieran and jumped on him licking his face making sure their is extra drool for him and then got off of me and ran around the area they where at till he tripped over a rock landing in front of the food that Kieran made. His hinds paws where in the air while his face was smooshed to the ground he sniffed it then gave it a lick before eating it whole.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Kieran got up furiously wiping his face off, "Has he really passed the puppy stage? He's really hyper."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Iggy bursted out laughing wiping off the slobber "no he is still a puppy he isn't even full grown yet byt the time he is adult I should ride him with one other person with ease." Rouge started wagiing his stumpy tail and came up and rubbed his muddy back against kierans pants leaving streaks of mud everywhere as he slowly calms down. rouge the trotted over to Iggy and iggy wrestled him to the ground playfully while rouge tried to get out of Iggy grasps Mud flying everywhere.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Kieran gasped and quickly sung to the earth making a shelter to make sure he wasn't attacked by the hybrid animal while complaining about his clothes and hair. "Can I cry now? My clothes are ruined." Kieran extracted the water from mud and then sung to the earth left on his clothes and it came off with a thump almost hitting feet. He made a small hole peeking out of out of it, "Is it safe to come out? Did he eat the treat?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:45 pm

iggy smiled putting his hood back on while rouge put his nose to the hole and sniffed "yea he is ok though he is still naturally hyper but dont worry he wont do much. who's a good boy!" Iggy boasted at rouge while rouge barked claiming he is.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Kieran groaned, "Please tell me I won't be licked and splattered with mud later."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:05 pm

"No guarantees" iggy grabbed everything he needed "get ready we will be leaving in ten minutes." Rouge grabbed his stuff animal and put it into iggy's bag with ease.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Kieran hesitantly and carefully came out of his protective shelter believing it to be safe to some out. Kieran grabbed hus bag and spent th rest of the time gathering some of the plants around him and stuffing them into his bag careful not put any of them that had skin irritants in them and then declared, "I'm ready to go."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Rouge shook his tail in agreement and Iggy nodded both Iggy and Kieran and rouge went to the mountains

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:01 pm