Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Dragon's Path

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

The Dragon's Path

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:26 pm

A path the dragons use to test anyone wanting entrance into the heart of the mountains. No other way to the heart exists and no other way is anywhere safe enough to travel.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Re: The Dragon's Path

Post by bloodyrose on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Adsila mounded, " I didn't think this mountain would be so hard to climb, i'm not used to this at all." She looked around , " It's just rocks, rocks, and more rocks! There's no excitement in rocks unless they are discolored or fossils, how do you survive it here?"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:03 pm

"Well, there is a path here that isn't as rocky, or dangerous as far as rockslides go. It's behind these rocks over here. Humans can't get into it because they're not strong enough to move the rocks. The rocks are also magic proof. "
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Adsila's eyes shined, "So it's like a secret passage way?!"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Jason smiled, "Exactly. Come on, let's go in." Jason stepped into the tunnel/cavern. Jason grabbed a torch hanging on the wall and a new one replaced it.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Adsila's eyes widened as a new torch appeared, "That's amazing! What type of magic is that?!?" She stared at the new torch that was hanging on the wall

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:26 am

"I believe that was dragon magic. This place is riddeled with dragon magic by the way. It may be cool but it's also dangerous." Jason looked around the walls, just then a really attractive man came into my vision. He looked to be about 23 years old with a soccer player's muscular build and he had really pretty green eyes. He was really relaxed like he didn't think that there was any danger in this place.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:21 pm

They stopped at the base of the mountain looking up the rocky path and moaned thinking about all the work he has to put forward to get up their he turned to Kieran "ready?"
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:24 pm

"Yep. Um, I read that the entrance is magic proof and that humans can't get into it because they aren't strong enough to move the rocks. I'm only half angel, I don't have the strength to move the rocks."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:28 pm

"we dont have to worry about that good old black magic can help" Iggy responded while rouge sniffed the air a faint scent of adsila and jason came into his nostrils and he started barking happily bouncing from rock to rock trying to search for them his happiness overwhelming him. "I see so they have passed by as well" Iggy mumbled under his breath seeing is overexcited friend.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Kieran stood back and let Nightshade attempt to move the rocks
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Iggy sat down and drew a triangle putting down a leaf, a lighter and a rock on each point then he used his knife to cut his thumb and let a drop of blood drip on each one. He soon started chanting and Rouge backed away from the rocks watching what Iggy was doing. soon two shadowy men came from no where and slipped into Iggy's body Rouge placed him self on one end of a rock and Iggy on the other and very slowly the moved the rocks apart allowing them entrance."there done"Iggy panted from moving the heavy rocks both men seeped out of his body and vanished.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:00 pm

As Kieran entered the tunnel/cavern he said,"But that was magic strength. How did that work?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:03 pm

iggy smiled "it wasn't magic strength it was stamina that they gave me that strength was all min if it was magic strength it would have been faster. Plus rouge didnt use any magic once so ever while opening it." Rouge who used up all his energy to open the rocks came in all warn out and panted and Iggy came in sore and tired "I think I need some rest."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:07 pm

"Here, let me help you." Kieran approached both of them and sang as a large ball of pure light energy formed in both hands. Kieran took the orbs of light and pushed them gently into their bodies. "There, that should speed up your natural energy regeneration."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Iggy hissed at the light and stood back panting "dark magic remember dark magic" He fell to the ground unable to push the light back out. Rouge felt better but turned around and started to whine he approached his master and sniffed him.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:20 pm

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were sensitive to Light magic. Here, I'll use water magic instead." Jason focused on the water in their bodies and sung a song that flowed like a slow creek over mossy rocks. While he sang he brought his guitar out and played the same the song on the guitar strengthening his magic. After he was done the song echoed continued echoing off the stone walls and cintinuuong the spell until the echoes faded.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Iggy relaxed his body going numm "thanks can you try to bring the light out now so I dont grow anymore weaker" Rouge wiggled his tail happy that Iggy was ok and licked his face.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Kieran gathered the light that was flowing in their bodies and extinguished it dark magic that he knew wouldn't harm them. "I'm happy to help. Are all dark magic users sensitive to light magic?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Iggy shook his head and stood up "not always im more sensitive to light then the others since I soly practice black magic. I surpass my master in black magic and everyone in my town, Most black magic users also study some other elements to help them out but I never really got the chance plus black magic runs in my veins that is why I can use black magic easier then other dark mages." He put the hood up sensing the morning sun showing over the horizon "that equals me being more week during the day and stronger during the night the only time my power surpass my controll is during a new moon where everything is darkest."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 pm

"You think I can teach you the water spell I used on you. It takes less energy to cast than it regenerates. I find it very effective if I don't want to use light magic for some reason. It's quite simple too. Even a non magical person can learn it if they want to."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Iggy shook his head "Im a dark mage and the counsel said that I shall learn Black magic and that is what I learn if I learn anything else It will weaken my dark magic, Thanks for the offer any ways."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Kieran thought for a moment then pulled out some of the plants e had gathered. He sung to the earth a large chunk came out and shaped itself into five medium sized bottles and Kieran held them one by one over his open palm and sang a fire spell that would harden the stone and keep it bottle shaped permanently. He then sang to the plants and they and their water went into the bottles and mixed into potions that would have the same effect as his water spell. He handed the bottles to Nightshade "Here, I've enchanted these so that they will refill themselves two times. The bottles are also enchanted so tht only you can open them. The potions have the same effect as my water spell, they also heal your wounds. You only need to drink half of a potion to have maximum effect. If you drink more than half, it'll poison and slowly kill you."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Iggy took them and put them into his bag "thank you, lets continue on we might run into a couple of friends" Rouge wagged his tail and stared at Iggy. Iggy just nodded and Rouge ran ahead with per excitement. "I just feel bad for Jason he is defiantly going to have a surprise coming for him" Iggy chuckled to himself.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:07 pm

A look of confusion crossed Kieran's face, "What kind of surprise are you talking about?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:21 pm