Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Dragon's Path

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: The Dragon's Path

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Kieran smiled at Adsila, "Yeah, kinda. I love music. I haven't always castes my spells with music. I used magic without music for the first 6 years of my life. My father, who was a teacher on the wizard island, brought me up around music. Both my parents were musicians. One day I sang one of my spells and it was much stronger than expected. From then on, I sang my spells and my magic now relies on music."

Jason thought about what Kieran said. "That's interesting. I didn't know there was any other way to cast magic than to use the spoken word or to use magic implements." He noticed Eros going ahead of the group, "Be careful Eros. This mountain has more than dragons on it."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Adsila chuckled, "that probably gets annoying after awhile" She showed a satanic grin

Eros smiled at Rouge, "Hey there little guy." Eros turned around and smiled innocently, "Don't worry, i am aware! "

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Rouge sat down and pouted as Eros didn't play fetch with him he grabbed the gear once more and ran over to Jason and dropped it smiling while waging his tail. Iggy continued looking around till he found a open house he looked back at the other and watched them leave slowly looking around he took this chance to slip into the house to search it. He found some paper and Ink with a small bluebird ink pen he put it in his bag before continuing the search in the house admiring things. His strength slowly came back but still was not full for it was still daylight and sun shone through the old house windows.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Kieran was genuinely confused by what Adsila said, "What do you mean? If I can't make music, then my life has little meaning to me."

Jason took the gear and threw as far as he could, which was pretty far considering his supernatural strength.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Rouge went after it barking all the way their till his barks faded off in the distance soon the it went quiet. Iggy grabbed a small necklace with a tooth on it the tooth was large but not a dragons he stared at it trying to remember what type of beast it was then it clicked he ran out of the building "Jason, Jason" he yelled panting like he ran over two mountains even though it was a short distance the sun was weakening him again but he refused to go back to the shadows yet "A corpse tooth" He held up the tooth on the necklace to Jason. "this is bad we need to stay extra coutois with them around they feed off the flesh of humans, they are larger then a man buff and has sharp teeth their senses are meant to search down living creatures."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Jason examine te tooth. "I'm assuming by "buff man" you mean a buff human man. We have a group of four non-humans who can use magic and a human sorceress. We can defend ourselves if we need to. We also have Rouge, who I pretty strong on his own."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Iggy shook his head "no its not man any more they are beast the size of a man and as buff as the man but stronger and Rouge cant defend himself against them, he almost died last time luckily i was their to save him" Iggy looked down remembering the blood of the civilians that where slaughter and how he couldn't save them. "we cant stop them they are already dead try magic it will just slow them down try physical attacks what use they are bigger and powerful and it wouldn't do a difference if they are already dead...." Iggy trialed of stuck in his memory before continued on with a very distant voice "their are very few in this world, no body knows why their arnt a lot but it has always been that way also no one knows how they are breed when they are dead but their is always three in the world all different sizes all different ways on killing their pray."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:24 pm

"So you can't burn them with fire? I'm assuming since they're dead, they don't like the light or spirit element. I can use my spirit element to keep them at bay while you and the others can escape. I have Rylie to help me. He wouldn't have bonded with me if he didn't think I couldn't defend myself."

Kieran didn't like the idea of Jason fighting without someone who specialized in healing. "Jason, I can stay and help. I have mastery over the light element."

"No Kieran, I don't want you hurt because of me."

Kieran countered his argument firmly with an expression that didn't give room for argument "Jason. I care about you! I won't let you fight it alone."

Jason hesitated before nodding.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Iggy shooked his head "you can slow him down but that's it, elements have no effects on them for if they did they will hunt at night, but they hunt during the day and during the night. I thought they would be weak against light as well so that means they are dark, I tired to control them but could not even with a sacrifice" Iggy looked around and looked back at kieran and Jason "we can only hope that it wont find us, once it does all we can do is slow it down and hide they get bored of their pray pretty fast if they cant catch it."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Jason sighed and agreed. "How intelligent are they?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 pm

"Just about intelligent of a child that's it What do you have plane" Iggy pain slowly came back mostly in his stomach and his left side.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:43 pm

"Well, I was hoping that we could mask our scent and make ourselves cold and hide up in the trees. Maybe we could also make a shadow person to lure the corpses away and then continue through the trees."

Kieran spoke up, "I have a lot of plants that we could use to cover our scent. I can also use the water element to make use really cold, I could also manipulate the tree branches to make them hard enough to stand on and make a shelter out of them."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Iggy shook his head "under the trees shadow I can use whatever last of my energy to summon a shadow figure when they do come" He looked at his side as another sharp pain racked his body as he let out a gasp of pain. "maybe we should do that now to rest" Iggy suggested falling down on one knee "I think something is very wrong with me."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:46 am

Kieran pulled out various scented plants and set them down while sitting. He dug some dirt up and made a spray bottle with earth and fire magic like he did in the dark forest. He turned the scented plants into a scented liquid that smelled like a forest after it had just rained. "Ok guys close your eyes." Kieran put the liquid in the spray bottle and sprayed it on everyone. Then he made a large shelter of branches and put a little door in it so they could climb the tree it was attached to and get in. "Ok everyone, get in the shelter. It has beds of soft leaves and I can certainly alter the beds to your pereference." Kieran smiled a satisfied smile.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:53 am

Iggy couldn't stand up properly he used the branched near him to pull himself up and walked in before collapsing on a bed moaning in pain. He took off his cloak and shirt and looked at himself their was no blood or anything wrong yet pain wrecked his body "this is unusual the sun cant do that to me it just weakens me."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:01 am

Kieran offered to lessen his pain after he sealed the entrance with tree branches after everyone was in, "May I lessen your pain? I can't completely stop it with water magic but I can lessen it. Also, if you need help sleeping, I can make a potion that will help you with that and give you good dreams at the same time. I can also adjust your bed if it'll help."

The first thing Jason did when he got in the shelter was to lay down. He almost fell asleep right away because the leaves were so soft. He took his vest off and used it as an extra pillow to lay his head down on. He discovered his vest was a little hard so he covered it with the soft leaves and payed his head down on it.

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:08 am

"no im good lets get some sleep Jason has the right idea"Iggy laid down and looked at the entrance "I will wake up at nightfall there I will figure out something" he then soon fell asleep.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 am

Kieran reluctantly refrained from lessening Nightshade's pain and went to his bed and fell asleep.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:14 am

Iggy woke up with a startle it was near the middle of the night and he sense someone presence outside. His pain has gone away thanks to the shadows and the night he slowly and quietly walked to Jason and Kieran and shook them awake as a loud squishy flop came outside their door.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:16 am

Jason and Kieran woke up when try felt Nightshade shaking them. They heard both heard a squishy flopping noise and got ready to defend themselves.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:23 am

Iggy grabbed his nife and slowly peaked out of the door being careful mumbling some words to send some shadows to search for anyone near by. Once he figured it was safe he opened the door and dropped his knife in horror he let out a sob and dropped to his knees. In front of him Rouge was brutely murder his intestines came out of his stomach and his left side was torn out his skull was bashed in while blood leaked out from underneath him. His eyes where wide open and lolled back to his head and a tongue dangled out of his mouth. In his mouth held the gear that Jason tossed and went to fetch he had a small smile on his mouth indicating he was happily getting the tossed item and not knowing the attacked happened. Iggy understood now Hid brother and best friend was calling out to him by sending his pain to him he was bagging for help and He ignored it like it was something was wrong with him. He let out another sob unable to hide the tears streaming down his face "Rouge......wake up buddy please" was all he said barley whispering it knowing that Rouge will not wake up any time soon.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:42 am

Kieran stood there shocked for a second and then ran up to him putting his dagger away. He knew there wasn't much chance but he checked for a pulse anyway, he waited for half a minute and didn't find any.
    Jason tapped his spirit element and listened for warnings from the Other Side. The whispers sounded urgent and that worried him. He sent a thought to everyone. "A corpse must have killed Rouge. We have to move somewhere safer. I'll create a shadow copy of myself and distract whatever it is that's here, it might be a corpse. We have to run. This must be a test from the dragons. We cannot stop to rest until we are sure he has given up on us. Use whatever you have to stay hidden but just be sure to keep running." With that Jason made a shadow copy and gave it a soul from the Other Side that was willing to help. The shadow copy dropped down and made a loud noise and ran the opposite way Jason and his friends needed to go. Jason waited a few seconds and then sent another thought as he heard thudding footsteps fade away. "Let's go. Run as fast and far as you can."

Kieran nodded and took flight after giving everyone an energy potion and drinking one himself.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:51 am

Iggy didn't move he stared down at Rouge unable to move not caring if he got killed he wanted to be with his friend no mater where his friend went even if it was the afterlife. His emotion soon got to his magic and shadows hurled everywhere trying to revive Rouge and trying to protect Iggy from ending the same fate. Iggy pulled out the Stuff bear and placed in front of Rouge face "Hey, look what I got its Mr. bear. Remember him I made him for you when we first met and hes been with us ever since" His voice ruff from crying. He then turned to Jason "go..." he barely whispered "please tell Ares of Rouge he was looking forward to meeting him" he looked down at Rouge once more and sat criss cross applesauce and put a hand on rouge furry head petting him and smiling through his tears. "Also let him now Iggy was looking forward in meeting him" His head bowed towards his friend as Iggy gave up all hope and motivation of living.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:57 am

"If I have to, I will bring yours and Rouge's body to the Other Side and run with it to Ares' now that I have more energy from this ring, I can do it. It'll be exhausting but I can do it. Or I can make more shadow copies and have them carry you and Rouge through the shadows. Either way, you're coming with us."

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:01 am

Iggy stared down at Rouge and stood up everything numb he fought to control his emotions and when he did his face went back to the almost emotionless face. He gathered his shadows adn cut his wrist they all went into Iggy bicep and legs. He then picked up Rouge with ease "lets go while I have everything under controlled, lead the way Jason."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:55 pm