Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Dragon's Path

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: The Dragon's Path

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:07 am

Jason nodded and ran with his vampiric speed and pulled on his dark element to turn his his feet into shadows to keep them from leaving footprints.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:07 am

Iggy fallowed holding both Rouge and Rouge stuff animal.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:34 am

A few minutes later, Jason arrived at Ares' castle. He waited for everyone else to turn up and informed Ares about Rouge and explained why it took him so long to report back.

Ares thought about what Jason had said and nodded, "I see. You have had a very eventful past couple of months, Jason. Thank you for informing me about this. I regret not being able to meeting Rouge. Adsila can certainly join our family. Kieran and your other friends are welcome to join as well. I really need to get rid of that corpse. It's been a thorn in my side for decades. If the corpse is indeed part of the dragons', there is nothing I can do about it except to ask them to keep it away from my castle. I almost killed it and it almost killed me until one of the dragons intervened. The corpse seemed to be under powerful magic."

After an hour of waiting restlessly, Kieran finally made it, albeit a bit sweaty which he quickly fixed with a small water spell. Upon sighting Jason, Kieran tackled him and put his arms around him in a death grip. Thankfully Kieran's death grip didn't hurt Jason due to his vampire skin but it still took him by surprise, especially aonce he wasn't used to such friendly proximity. Jason smiled and out of pure joy of seeing Kieran alive, he gave him a hard kiss. He quickly pulled away realizing what he had done and backed away a few inches trying to form words of apology but failing and making non-sense words instead. Kieran was surprised by the show of affection but was more amused by Jason's reaction to what had happened. "I didn't know I meant so much to you Jason." Jason blushed and tried to deny it and failed to produce coherent sounds. "It's alright Jason, happens to everyone. By the way, did the ring I have you help?"
    Jason gathered his senses together just enough to nod, not trusting his voice or telepathy to get the message across.
    Kieran gave a satisfied smile and said, "Good. Pour energy into only until you feel a spark of electricity and then stop immediately unless you want to paralyze yourself from too much electricity. I made that mistake one day and I felt numb for a week after the paralysis wore off. I'm exhausted, I'm going to go find a bed to crash in." With that, Kieran left Jason standing there and went to find a bed to sleep in. He finally found one after a few minutes and slept.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Iggy did nothing not even look at Ares, he put Rouge down and sat down next to rouge as the shadows left his body leaving him week, and tired he stared at Rouge. His face emotionless, He knew that Ares was in the same room but at this moment he didn't care if the vampire thought him week. Everyone would have done this if their best friend and brother died. He pulled out his bag and started to stitch Rouge up so at least he can look nice for his barual. He mumbled a few words and the black magic healed Rouges head to normal. He gave a weak smile at his budy that now looks like he was sleeping instead of brutal murdered.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Adsila smiled and bowed to Ares, " Thank you, this means a lot to me."

Eros eyes widened when she saw Ares, "You're the one and only Ares!?" She cried out while bouncing up and down and running up to him but not to close. "You look like in the pictures!" Eros walked around Ares examining him. "This is amazing.." She said to herself.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Ares got confused. "There are photos of me floating around in ths world? I don't believe- " then the memory of someone painting him came back to him. "Oh, but that was ages ago. Those painting are still around? You must be Eros. Jason told me about you. You're welcome to study in the library and stay here for as long as you need."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Iggy grabbed Rouge stuff toy and put it down the toy then turned to look at him Iggy then got fire in his eyes as a smile came onto his mouth. "Ares nice to meet your accuentence im nightshade if Jason told you my real name discard that, Iggy does not exists." Iggy then stood up straight "I need to find a cloak and a jacket do you have any at your disposal that I may have also I came up here for a quest that I see is more desperate then at first needed."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Eros smiled brightly, "No need, i just want to study you."

Adsila went over to Rouge's lifeless body and sat beside it petting it, "You were a good boy" she whispered

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Ares looked intrigued in her subject of study, "What is it you wish to learn from me?"
    Are then turned to Nightshade and the lifeless hybrid in front of him and the teddy bear that never failed in creeping him out, "What is your quest? I'm sorry about Rouge. I was so looking forward to meeting him. His existence intrigued me. A strange mix of animals, he was. Don't worry about your real name. I already know almost everything about you."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Iggy squinted at him "I will ask how but that can be asked later" The stuff toy looked at Ares and gave a lifeless grin at him that spelled trouble. "I need to go to the top of the mountain, and do what I can do to passably save rouge"
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Eros smiled, "I'm not really sure yet.." She took a step back and admired his clothing, " You have quiet the taste in clothes..."

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Ares nodded, "I have whatever you need here. As for how I know so much, well, I'm an ancient and powerful vampire, did you really think that just because I spend my time here that I am not aware of most everything and everyone in this world? What you need will be found in the east corridor tower. You'll know for sure when you've found it."
    "Thank you Eros, you're quite lovely for a human. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Well, most of your questions, I can't have you know everything about me."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Iggy glared at Ares "that's not a fair trade if you ask me, know about us and hardly nothing about you, but right now that's now my problem" He quickly left and came back with everything ha had before just cleaner looking and less old. "Thank you I will be back" he turned to rouge "Keep watch over everybody" Iggy left leaving all his weapons and his items just taking the doll and the clothes on his back. He climbed to the very top of the mountain it seemed to take forever with the buffering winds and the rocky stones that sliced his hands open. After awhile he finally reached the top of the mountain their was a small clearing. He slowly walked up and sat the doll down the doll looked around till Iggy heard beat of wings he had his eyes closed and ready for what was going to happen next. A strong pure white dragon busted from below spreading it wings letting out a roar letting light spread across the top. Iggy wince in pain and hid deeper in his cloak and mask. young shadow mage my enemy has been watching you very close in interest for you..... a pure shadow magic user that walks the land and yet has not fallen from the fire disk in the sky. Iggy closed his eyes looking at this dragon could kill him in seconds the spirit dragon powerful and pushing harsh light on Iggy. So instead of waiting for the shadow dragon I decided to talk to you my self you peaked my interest im ready to listen to your story. The spirit dragon landed next to Iggy lowering its giant head down to Iggy's height. Iggy knew he was lucky to get a dragon to answer his call at all and even though its not the darkness dragon he should start speaking now or he will mess up his chances.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:59 pm

During the chat Ares and the others had, Jason was finishing up pouring energy into the ring. After he felt the ring spark, he stopped. The amount of energy he poured into the ring exhausted him. He searched for his room and laid down on his bed.
    Meanwhile, Kieran was searching for a shower so he could clean himself of the sweat and get new clothes. He almost forgot to look for new clothes and went back to Ares asking him if he had any. Ares of course did. He pointed him to a room that he told Kieran he could stay in, it was just across Jason's room and right next to the room Eros would be in. Ares told Kieran that the wardrobes and dressers were enchanted to have clothes that the individual using the room would like. Ares left and Kieran picked out a blue and green button up shirt that had openings in the back for his wings and somewhat baggy jeans with a few holes where the knees were. Kieran noticed his room was connected to another room that served as a bathroom and shower room. He also noted the towels that looked soft and fuzzy. Kieran definitley approved of te castle Ares lived in.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:11 pm

After hours of talking to the white dragon about everything the dragon ask about and wanted to hear the dragon lifted his head in pity and Iggy wanted to snear at it but thought better of it. Wizard I may not like the shadows nor do I approve on the whole dark magic you rely on, but you have heart, an heart of a white magic user and a angel. Iggy looked down at Rouge's doll as it slowly lifted from the ground to float in the dragons view. And for your heart I shall give Rouge back to beat once more in the land of the living. A bright light shone on the doll before it landed in Iggy's hand. Rouge slowly woke up with a headache and looked around shaking his head He saw a buff man and thought of Ares. Rouge stared at the Vampire smelling him in and confused till he smelled a familiar sent his fiancee Adsila he wagged his short stumpy tail before tackling her to the ground licking her face.
    Iggy bowed to the white dragon thanking him profoundly with tears in his eyes dont think me yet this come with side effects for one both of you are now connected more then ever hearing each other thoughts and feelings as well as pain. Also more energy will be drained from both Rouge and you body for when you use combined Magic as well getting weaker when near light spells. Thats all Im telling you for the rest you need to figure out yourself.The dragon took to the air before dissapearing across the mountain ranges slowly Iggy picked up the doll and made his way back to ASres castle.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Adsila smiled and petted Rouge, "You're alive!" She cried out with tears of joy, "awwww, who's a good boy?"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Kieran got out of the steamy shower and never felt so good. His wings were clean and his muscles were more relaxed than ever. He got one of the towels and dried himself vigourously silently casting an air spell to blast himself with air to dry everything but his hair which he left a bit damp so he could style it the way he loked in the mirror. When he was done he put the clean clothes on and went out into his room and plopped himself into the big comfy bed and slept.
    Jason sat upright feeling enormous spiritual power being used and heard whispers from the Other Side talking about something being resurrected. He went to his window just in time to see an enormous white dragon disappear into the horizon. He gaped at it not believing what he had seen. He never thought he would see a dragon.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Rouge continued to lick her face "Adsila it nice to see you again, we should play" a deep raspy voice came out of Rouge. Rouge went to get a toy but stopped and winced in pain "Play next time, play next" he said happily. Iggy walked in and saw Rouge he smiled "Rouge im so sorry" Rouge lifted his head his tail wagging even more "BROTHER!!!!!!" Rouged barked and ran up to him tackling iggy and licking his face "its ok brother its ok" was all he said in he deep raspy voice while iIgy chuckled while petting him.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Adsila laughed at Rouge and Iggy before realizing that Rouge had spoke, "Wait...did he just?""

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Jason listened to the whispers for a few minutes trying to determine what this resurrection was all about. Apparently, someone with enormous power brought someone back to life at a cost. Jason thought Jason listened to the whispers more and found out it was an animal hybrid that was resurrected. The only dead animal hybrid he knew of was Rouge. He went looking for Nightshade, following his scent and was somewhat surprised but prepared to find Rouge alive. "Nightshade, how is Rouge alive? Was that dragon I saw earlier part of this?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Iggy looked up at Adsila "yes...yes he just did..." He smiled while petting Rouge, Rouge looked up to see Jason "Hey its toy, toy is alive" his raspy voice echoing through out the castle. he got up and limped over to Jason before giving one big head butt knocking Jason over before he started likicking Jason. Iggy turned to Jason and just gave a small smile before closing his eyes he was tired and every muscle ache from the climb and the light.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Jason pushed Rouge off and said, "First of all, I am no one's toy except for the gods and Elder Dragons. Only they have permission to call me a toy. Second of all, did you just speak??"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Rouge growled and put a giant paw on Jason's chest making it nearly impossible to get up "You where toy from beginning, you will stay toy" He growled. "Rouge he can understand you know it will take him awhile to adjust to your pissy attitude and back talking at times" Iggy spoke softly. Rouge removed his paw before wagging his tail like nothing happened and found a fire and laid down next to it. "Rouge can speak thank to the spirit dragon that left...... When I was studing black magic with the wolves their was this legend they told me and I decided to see if that work....and if it did I will be even more powerful with my black magic. So I called the shadow dragon well prayed with my shadows, but when Rouge died I didnt want to be more powerful I wanted to be with him so I changed my goal. The shadow dragon did not but its enemy did he nearly killed me with the light he elmated from his body but it was beautiful. He told me some things that I wont forget while we are talking things I rather not speak about now for it wiggles in my stomach to now about." He looked at Jason his tired body leaning over slightly while he caught his breath.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Jason noticed Nightshade wavering. He went over and let Nightshade use him for support. "Let's go to Kieran, surely he has something for you."
    He looked at Rouge and told him firmly putting every ounce of authority he had in him into his voice making it sound frosty, "I will not be a toy for any mortal being save the Elder Dragons or Ares."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Rouge looked at Jason "im not your dog Toy" His rumbly deep voice growled at Jason shaking off the authority. "You should be honored, I could have thought of you as a chew toy." He laid his bulky head down. "He never names really any one their real name he just calling you toy no meaning behind it" Iggy whispered leaning on Jason. "The only person he has called by name would be Adsila so you better get use to it he wont let up he is a stubborn puppy with possible new abilities" Rouge stood up and yawned ready to fallow Iggy where ever he goes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:13 pm