Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Dragon's Path

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: The Dragon's Path

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:23 pm

Draven tiscked under his breath annoyed with so much noise and once more surrounded by girls he stood up and walked over to Jason "can you put some ground rules for these ladies im getting sick of being fallowed" Iggy chuckled at Dravens comment while the young girls looked hurt by the comment "be glad im not calling you all dogs" he mumbled under his breath while Iggy couldn't hold it the laugh in anymore. Rouge chased Riley jumping up and headbutting the bird gently so it wont knock the bird or hurt it.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Every time Riley was bumped by Rouge he would fly in circles around him and slowly close in on him and graze him with his wing and zoom off in the opposite direction.
    Jason laughed and spoke to the girls and smirked at an idea, "Ladies, ladies, his heart already belongs to someone else." Nodding towards Iggy he added, "Why don't you chase after him, if you can get his cloak off -don't worry he has clothes on under the cloak- your minds will be taken off of this man you've been chasing."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:46 pm

"woah, woah, woah not cool!" Iggy screamed as eh ran away from the curious girls who wanted to see what he looked like underneath the cloak. "I will get you for this Jason I swear to you I will get revenge" his voice slowly went away as he ran down the hall to find a safe spot. Rouge barked and watched Iggy run off "hey the ladies now realized he is a peace of candy" he gave a friendly purr.

Draven watched as the man called Iggy run away and he looked at the man he called Jason he noted that before going back to his seat to read a book.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Jason and Kieran laughed really hard. Kieran looked to Jason and said,"That was so evil, Jason. You think they'll ever stop trying to look under his cloak?"
    "Nope. Not until he finds someone else for them to chase." Jason looked Draven's way and asked who is, "Thank you for telling is thir city was under attack. I never got your name."
    Cody wondered if there was a library here were he could find some books. He had been asking his guardian for books but she only have him books on enchantments and while they were interesting, he needed books that he could read for fun. A flame from one of the torches took the shape of a man and encouraged him and his wolf to follow him. They did and eventually they made it to the library. Cody got excited and rushed to shelves looking for books he might like. He foun several and started reading one.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Draven didnt look up "Im Draven, just passing by" he said "who ever made the crater where the beast took form must be powerful, but yet the beast was even more powerful" he said while still reading his book.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Kieran looked a little uncomfortable. Jason responded to Draven, "The man who made the crater was very powerful and very ancient even by vampire standards. His name was Ares. He was the previous owner of the castle. Anyway, I see your bag has dragon scales on it. I would think that someone who's been in direct contact with dragons would recognize when someone has been touched by dragon magic."
    Kieran went off to library to read up on corpses. When he got there he asked the library for anything on corpses. A book came flying at him and but the book had very little on corpses. The only thing that could keep te corpse from reassembling was to chop ht into pieces and keep them apart from each other. Otherwise, a corrupt dragon controlls them and Kieran highly doubted a corrupt dragon would ever help destroy its own creation.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:32 pm

"nope i would not know, though I have seen it happen before i've seen a dragon bestow a gift on a meer demon queen. The gift.... the element of darkness" he closed the book and looked up at the angel. "this queen of demons was amazing at she did she had people fear her and yet a group that was loyal to her just because they knew her well. Then one day this element got jealous of this man who she was dating getting inside his brain he went mad and nearly killed everyone. the queen was barely able to pull the element off him but it was to late, the family curse kicked in and killed him. He couldn't take the pain so in a blithering rage he ripped himself to peaces soon the queen died many years after words now this spirit is roaming free."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:52 pm

"Why are you telling me this? Does this corpse have anything to do with the spirit?"
    Cody continued reading unaware that Kieran was in the room. His wolf padded over to Kieran and nudged him and curled up beside him.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:58 pm

"no reason at all, just saying one of your friends grabbed the attention of the element" Draven stood up and towered over Jason just by a few inches. "practice any magic? I mean i sensed it on you though im determined what type to be more exact."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:07 pm

"The magic I used is Dark magic. My main element is Spirit. Kieran, the other one who can fly practices magic from every element. I think you're referring to the cloaked one. His magic is powerful dark magic."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Draven shrugged and stood up before walking to the gates "what I can see I think your mind needs to be put to rest for awhile, want to see something it might ease your mind a bit from recent events."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Jason was intrigued, "Sure." He followed Draven.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:27 pm

He walked into a dried cracked up earth dead plants withered and no animals was their one crow circled the sky cawing and looking for its next meal. Nothing lived it was a dead land "its beautiful isnt it" D raven hummed.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Jason shrugged, "Depends on how you look at it. I wouldn't call it ugly or beautiful. What is this place?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:56 pm

"their is rumors of this place being the most beautiful mountain side cliff meadow in the world people came here if they survived the harsh land to relax and enjoy themselves." In a flash he took up to the air before diving down he kept his head down and pulled up the last minute his arm barely hovering over the ground as he circled the clearing. Behind him the ground moistened and seem to be perfect in seconds soon grass grew out a bright green blue flowers burs ted from the ground and trees regained heir strength growing cherry blossoms. He swirled up word bring a chunk of ground with him and water slowly flowed from the hot spring he dug up inside the earth it became a glowing blue waterfall that pooled the crater the Ares had made from his destruction. warm steam rose from the hot spring made Draven dived down once more and with his hands he turned the earth below him into mud he brought it up and made an ares statue out of the earth. He has one of his many weapons raised to the sky and a war cry on his face. He then made another earth statue forming into a massive dragon curling around the crater of water it was smiling up at Ares giving Ares the look of a hero and not a war crazed man. Draven gave a once more through the grass making the grass grow taller and more comfortable the cherry blossoms bloomed and the wind of his wings made the petal fall to the ground. Beautiful moon flowers popped from the earth and bloomed in the moonlight giving a soft silverish glow. Some herbs grew near the ree edges and rosemary grew up the small cliff edge that held the water fall giving the spring a good smell. Draven then landed next to Jason panting and very weak he was pale and his wings drooped and lost its goldish brownish look. "Ares had this place under his nose and did not know it, but once more the earth is plentiful and giving thanks to Ares blood this is what it wants to thank and Honor Ares from his bravery of his fight and the protection of this area when it did still live." Draven looked at Jason "Im sorry about your loss please except this as my regards and the earth regards to you."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Jason's eyes teared up and he fell to his knees. Thank you, Draven. I owe you."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:22 pm

"you owe the earth, not me, i just helped it" Draven said and bend down and looked Jason in the face "keep care of this place treasure it to me this is what real treasure is."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Jason nodded furiously. He put dark and spirit energy in his hand and made a promise he would be magically bound to keep. "I swear, I will make sure this place is taken care of. If I fail to keep this promise, I will bind myself to your will for the rest of my life."
    Jason held out his hand for Draven to shake on it.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Draven reached over and shook his hand "now that is done i wore my self out im going to check out this hot spring i found." Draven went over and poked the water it was comfortable warm he looked at Jason indicating its the perfect warmth before tacking off his glasses and shirt and slipped into the hot spring.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:10 pm

When Draven took Jason's hand, Jason's magic enveloped both of their hands and Jason felt a shock run through his body. When Draven let go the jolt of electricity vanished and Jason got up and dried his eyes and stood up. He used more spirit magic and weaved it into the Spring Draven brought back to life. The Spring glowed blue for a second and then returned to it's original color. "How did you know about this spring, Draven?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Dravn didn't answer his eyes where closed and his breathing calmed down and his body relaxed "the earth told me it was their" he stated simply like it was a no brainier.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:03 pm

"The earth talks to you? Is that how you knew where the corpse was going to attack?"
    After hours of reading, Cody finished his books. He went looking for more to immerse himself in. He wandered the library pulling random story books from the shelves. He spent the next few hours reading them. The books told stories of corpses, giant wolves, and even unicorns. Apparently, the unicorns were hunted to near existence for their silvery blood that could act as a purifier or a lethal poison.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:07 pm

draven sighed he hate talking this much it meant energy and energy he did not want to give at the moment "in a way yes it does talk to me in a way it don't I'm a fae of course i will here the earths needs then add on my element that im close to."

Rouge came running in and saw a little kid reading he gave a happy puppy smile his tongue rolled out he went off and grabbed a spoon laying around and brought it to the little boy wanting to play.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Jason noticed the irritability building in Draven, "I'll go now. I can tell I'm bothering you."
    Cody giggled and took the spoon and threw it and returned to the books while he waited for Rouge.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:28 pm

"its fine it takes alot of energy to do what I did plus I hate talking talkig not my thing its the reason why my parents disowned me." He sinked further into the spring "just let me relax a few before you ask to many questions."

Rouge came huffed as he put the spoon down he grabbed the book gently with his teeth before running off with it wagging his stubby tail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:31 pm