Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Dragon's Path

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: The Dragon's Path

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Rouge paws barely touched the ground as he sprinted down the rocky path his paws where tearing up from the harch pointed rocks but that didnt bother rouge he was still to happy then Rouge saw him a shadow and he pounced give a howl before landing on Jason and started licking his face profoundly like he will never see Jason again. Iggy laughed hearing the howl "Rouge just found his toy again thats all" Was all Iggy said.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Jason heard a howl and turned around just in time to brace himself for impact. "It's good to see you too Rouge. What brings you here Nightshade? I thought you were learning with the wolves. Oh, and who is this behid you?" Wanting to see the man with beautiful green eyes again, he looked behind him and didn't see anyone.

Kieran ran up to the person he assumed was Jason. Now he knew why the sorcereresses were so obsessed with him. He managed to stutter out who he was. "H-hello, my name is-is, uh, it's uh, it's Kieran, sir. K-Kieran Frostlight. I've heard the Elders on the wizards' island. They didn't like to talk about you when they thought I was eavesdropping."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Rouge just growled and plopped on top of jason leaving him in able to move and blocking the veiw of Kieran. Iggy walked up behind and just clicked his tongue "well hello their Adslia, Jason long time no see."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Adsila jumped at the sudden lick from behind her, she quickly turned around and saw Iggy, " Hello Nightshade" A smile spread across her face, " I didn't think i'd get to see you guys again." She looked at Kieran, " It's nice to meet you Kieran." Adsila looked down at Rouge and hers smile grew larger, "Hey there cute!" She bent down and started petting Rouge's head.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Jason pushed Rouge off him telling him to stop jumping on him. "Hello Kieran, you don't need to be so nervous, I'm hardly a celebrity. More like an infamous "criminal"."

Kieran smiled widely and nodded and looked behind Jason, he assumes since there weren' any other females around, she must have been Adsila, "Hello, you must be Adsila."
    "Oh, Jason, I have something for you. I made you a ring. You can store energy in it as then draw on it later if you need to. I've already stored a large amount energy in it. If you want to add more, you can but if you do, it might start shocking you."

Jason accepted the ring, it was silver with forest green emeralds inlaid that were glowing with a faint green light. "Thank you, Kieran."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Rouge just grumbled and attacked Adsila and started licking her face purring while she petted him. Iggy stared at Kieran "child your starstruck" was all he mumbled while walking around them and looking down Adsila "How have you been" she asked her not bothering to pull Rouge off.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Adsila laughed and scratched Rouge's ear while moving her face back and forth so he wouldn't lick her, "I'm wonderful, we're on our way to see Ares, What are you doing here? Also how have you been?"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Kieran snapped back into reality at Nightshade's voice, "I'm sorry, Nightdhade."

Jason smiled again, It's alright Kieran, I know what it's like to encounter a celebrity. After all, Ares is considered a celebrity is he not?"

"Yeah, I guess he is. I mean, he has the largest collection of weaponry and armory in the supernatural world."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 pm

"im here to study more about black magic I already finished my studies in the dark Jungle and decided to go here and look, and im doing fine besides the kid here trying to kill me" He looked at Kieran jokingly speaking about the light orb incident "Its ok kid just keep a hold of yourself"
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Adsila looked back over at Jason and Kieran," That's nice.." adsila looked back at Nighshade, "Are you going to come with us to see Ares to?!" Adsila tried to push Rouge off but failed

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Kieran laughed nervously about Nightshade's comment about the incident with the light orbs, "Not exactly, we're going to the library to study magic. I'm going to study the mechanics behind magic. I want to know where it comes from. Why can only some creautures I the animal kingdom practice magic and others can't? That kind of stuff."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Iggy smiled at Adsila before patting Rouges head and rouge got off Adsila and ran to get a rock to play fetch with Adsila. "what he said but I wouldn't mind meeting this ares you guys speak of" Iggy shrugged and offer a hand to help her up.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Adsila smiled and grabbed Nightshades hand while standing up, "Thank you" she said while pretending to curtsy. "It's really up to Jason, he decides who gets to go and who has to stay." She smiled her bright perky smile.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Jason looked at Kieran, "Of course you guys can come. The library is in his castle anyway."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Iggy smiled behind his mask "your welcome, ok thank you lead the way" Rouge barked coming back with a rock in his mouth and dropped it in front of Adsila.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Adsila busted out laughing when she saw the rock that Rouge brought, "You've up graded, you went from stick to a rock" She then picked the rock up and through it for Rouge

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:37 pm

Jason lead the way. They spent hours until they finally came across what looked like an ancient city. It was still intact thanks to yhe dragons. "Be warned guys -and lady- you will be tested without your knowledge by the dragons. This city is enchanted to test everyone hasn't been tested yet. If you don't pass, you will die."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Rouge went to catc it and realized every body left the area and fallowed their scent till he reached Adsila once more and dropped the rock panting with happiness he gave a high hyena laugh. "alright im ready as ever" Iggy pronounced as he winced at the echo of Rouges noise cutting through the silence.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:46 pm

Adsila chuckkled and threw the rock again, " I too am ready.."

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:53 pm

Kieran spoke up, "I'm ready too."

Jason smiled and turned to the others. "Great, let's hope nobody dies." Jason took the first step onto the bridge that led into the city. He led them to the only door into the city. Look for something etched into the door, it's a favorite dragon riddle."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Rouge bounded off to go get it "how would we know what the favorite dragon riddle would say or be like" Iggy pointed out. Rouge came running back with a dark orb with grey clouds swirling in it and dropped it at Adsila feet.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Adsila nodded," I agree with Nightshade." She grabbed the "rok" that Rouge had brought back and was about to through it when she realized it was a grey Orb. Her eyes widened and she stared at it, "Woah....what is this?"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:06 am

Kieran examined the grey orb Adsila was holding and his eyes widened, "That orb is legendary. Some books say it can change someone's state of mind, some of them say that the orb is a quasi-sentient item of magic, and other books say it enhances a person's intelligence and immune system by 10 times. They all say that their is a price you have to pay to use it though. None of the books say what the price is, sadly."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:09 am

Rouge barked wanting Adsila to through the orb so he can go catch it he got into a playful stance hoping from right to left Iggy looked at it "it seems more like a fancy mood orb" he said unsure about it as well and surprised that rouge found it.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:11 am

Adsila stared at the Orb, "Either way it seems special" She was silent for a few moment's before shrugging and throwing the Orb for Rouge to go receive it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:42 pm