Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Dragon's Path

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: The Dragon's Path

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Jason nodded and layed down and accidentally fell asleep on the comfortable grass while watching the clouds go by.

"Oh come on Rouge, give it back." Cody ran after the hybrid and used his wind element to run faster while also using it slow Rouge down. When he caught up to him, he jumped in front of him and landed skidding to a stop in front of Rouge putting up a solid wall of wind around himself in case he decided to head butt him. "Please give me the book back."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Rouge wagged his tail he used Iggy's energy to give one good leap he broke through the wind with all his might and ran out of the library giving a Hyeana laugh that echoed down the halls. Iggy was walked up to Kieran before he felt dizzy for a bit and he grumbled under his breath at Rouge. "So how are you doing Kieran im surprised your not with Jason."

Draven finnaly go tout of the hotspring and put his shirt back on he looked at the sleeping Jason he bend down and shook him "hey if you want to sleep out here I think you need to find a warmer spot."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:31 am

"I'm ok. Jason and I may be in a relationship but that doesn't mean we have to be together every moment of our lives. I trust him not to do anything that would jeopardize our relationship. At least no willingly or knowingly."
    Cody ran off after Rouge. He caught again and studied the hybrid mapping out the physiology of him like his Kenpo teacher taught him to do and jabbed at Rouge's pressure points effectively paralyzing the leg muscles and his jaw muscles and took the book back. "Don't underestimate me just because I'm child." He made a few more jabs at the hybrid and left telling him he'll have his muscles back, "Your leg and jaw muscles will start working again in about a minute. Your nervous system needs time to recover." He walked back to the library while putting up wind barriers around him in case Rouge tried to take the book away again.
    Jason woke up an hour later to someone shaking him. He stood up and brushed himself off realizing what Draven had said. "Yes, I think an actual bed would be nice. Even if the grass is pretty comfortable. Good day, Draven. We should talk again sometime, Kieran hasn't met you yet. Maybe we could all talk here in this Spring tomorrow."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Rouge got up once more using Iggy's energy to heal himself up faster and shrugged and walked off grumbling about how the kid doesn't know the word fun and how he needs a lesson.

Iggy sat down feeling dizzy he would have to talk to Rouge about the shared energy cause if Rouge keeps it up he would be left with no energy. "well im glad you have trust in your partner and also you never told anyone you where together it was more we knew you liked each other" Iggy gave a soft smile behind his mask. The he realized Kieran couldn't see it so he removed some of his mask to show his face.

Draven shrugged "if im here tomorrow" he simply stated "if I am warn your friend so he wont get awekward or think that he offended me, that i dont talk much."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Cody sat down on one of the couches in the library and continued reading the book he had gotten back from Rouge. In the middle of the book he fell asleep wrapped in the blankets that were covering the couch and the book fell from his hand with Hierogashi on the other end of the couch curled up sleeping.

Kieran shrugged and said, "Jason and I aren't officially together yet. Neither of us have asked the other to be his boyfriend. We're just kind of seeing how we would work together. If it doesn't work, I'm ok with that. I can't have everything I want."

"Oh. If you're going to leave, at least take some things with you. We are in no way in shortage of whatever you need."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Rouge then slowly made his way to cody not making a sound he jumped on the counch and curled up to the wolf and fell asleep with them his stubby tail wagging.

Iggy shrugged "well whatever please the lovebirds" he stood up "well I think I might leave me and Rouge"

"no thanks all I need is the earth whatever it gives me I will use" Draven shrugged he lifted a mound of dirt and small ball popped out it was clear and the size of a palm. "see I just need to listen to it" he said proud of himself.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:06 am

Jason watched as Draven extracted a clear, palm sized, ball from the earth. "Is listening to your element something you can learn? I'm sure that's not a unique skill. It may be rare, but not unique." Jason thought about the conversation he had with Ares a few months ago. "Do you know who Apollo is?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:18 am

Draven shrugged "didn't say anything about being me listening to their element, people just lost the ability cause they don't want to or fear it." Draven wings started to flutter as he lifted from the ground the wings made a soft humming noise "and no I do not know this Apollo guy."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:55 am

"Apollo is a human hunter who is bound to the fire element like Ares was. He's very bad tempered and relentless. Recently, his castle was attacked and he thinks Ares was responsible for it." Jason turned to the rising moon, "Ares talked to Artemis and was told that Apollo is going to retaliate. Of course, the hunters have no chance against but there are humans in my castle that I need to protect. The castle was built to ward off non-humans. It can defend against humans if needed but it wouldn't take chances when the hunters get her. It would also attack the villagers. We need to make sure the hunters don't make it within 50 feet of the castle."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:01 am

Draven shrugged "why are you telling me this you want my help?" he landed once more "I will help and bring some friends if you promise me one thing a book a book that i have not read yet and no i don't want to pick it out of the library I want you to. I want you to listen to your gut and heart and let it pick a book, that's is if your asking me for help."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:16 am

Jason nodded, "I am asking for help. A person like you is bound to have powerful friends. I'll do what you ask. I'm sure listening to my heart and gut is similar to tuning into the spirits of the Other Side."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:19 am

"no dont listen your your element listen to you and no one else when choosing" Draven smiled "give me a few I think I might have someone who will help though you must be very gentle around him."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:37 am

"You go get your friend and I'll get your book."
    Kieran found Cody sleeping on the couch and lifted him up. "Come on, buddy. Let's get you to your room."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:43 am

Draven shook his head and flew off into the night sky.

Rouge lifted his head and wagged hist stubby tail at Kieran "I will go now to find brother" Rouge walked off and met up with Iggy.

Iggy and Rouge walked outside and Iggies mouth fell open as he looked at the meadow he saw Jason and walked up to him "wow this place is amazing how did you find it?"
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:59 am

Jason smiled, "It's beautiful isnt it? Draven found it. I'm off to find a book for him." He continued on his way to the library. When he got there, he sat on a couch with it's blankets messed with. He sat down on the couch and relaxed letting his mind wander and putting himself in a sort of trance speaking without thinking. After a few minutes he felt a weight on his lap and came out of the trance to find a thick book with a key crystal (not a crystal shaped like a key) embedded in the middle and apatite (not appetite ) stones where the border of the book would be. He took the book back to where he and Draven were talking and waited patiently for Draven to return while basking the moon's light.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Iggy sat down and pet Rouges head while he fell asleep with a happy doggy smile iggy gave a soft smile before himself falling asleep.

Draven landed in front of a small shadow the shadow turned and gave a smile before hugging him Draven hugged back. "some people want help do you want to help" The shadow thought for bit before shaking his head yes. Draven flew off and the shadow took off as a bird they both soon arrived at the meadow and saw Jason and the other two people who where sleeping. Draven landed in front of Jason "I found help you must talk him over whats going on since i did not and hopefully you have some food."

Little bug landed ways behind Draven and turned back to his human form he smiled and looked at the meadow with happiness loving the scenery he ran up next to Draven and waved at the guy holding the book. "meat little bug or you can call him bug either one" Draven introduced Jason to little bug. Little bug hopped a few times with happiness and held out his small hand to shake Jasons hand.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:20 pm

Jason Little Bug's hand and shook it. "Hello there. I'm Jason. There's more than enough food in the kitchen. Help yourself to whatever you want."
    After shaking Bug's hand, Jason gave the book to Draven. "Here you go. Have fun reading."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Draven took it and gave short nod "thank you, when you have a plan let me know and i will get to work whatever you tell me to do." He left into the castle and sat right next to the gossiping elders and opened the book to start his reading.

Bug smiled and stared at Jason with a huge grin he put his hands up and hopped around like a bunny waiting for instructions to help him. he then patted Jasons side and grabbed a hold of his shirt and smiled at him. He made a quick bond over Jason and thought of him as his loving master.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Jason smiled at Bug. "Come on, I'll show you where the kitchen is."
    Jason walked into the castle and guided Bug to the castle kitchen. He sat in on one f the stools. "Like most of the castle, this room is enchanted to suit your needs. Don't worry about us running out of food."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Bug bounced around with happiness looking at every crook and nanny and crawling on top of things and poking at random objects. He looked at Jason and saw that he wasn't eating and he thought he hated the kitchen so he turned around to the kitchen and glared at it and walking back to Jason smiling wondering if he did a good job. He took out his paintbrush and pointed it at the kitchen like it was a foe.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Jason laughed. "The kitchen is not a bad guy. It holds food, which is what you need to survive. I'm not hungry. I probably won't be hungry for the next five months." Jason took a nearby knife and attempted to stab his arm a few times. "You see, I'm half vampire which means I don't get hungry or thirsty very often. The older I get, the longer I can go without blood or food. I'm half angel but I was born without wings. Which is part of the reason the other Angels don't like me. All angels are supposed to have wings, whethe they're full angel or not. Apparently, my lack of wings is a very unusual concept for the Angels."
    "If you're hungry, go ahead and eat. Clean up after yourself though."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Bug gave a bright smile before putting away his paint brush he quickly grabbed some supplies together and started cooking. once he was done he had made two crescents with some dipping sauce he cleaned everything and ran over to Jason and past Jason his nose twitching at the scent that slightly lingered of Jason till he ran and found Kieran. He hopped in front of him handing him a crescent as a treaty to be kind to him and not be mean. Bug grabbed his and took a big bite out of his and smiled at Kieran growing attached to him as well.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Kieran looked at his treat and took a bite out of it giving Jason a questioning look before sitting next him. "Thanks. I think."
    "Kieran, this is Little Bug. Little Bug, this is Kieran. He's Draven's friend."
    Kieran smiled at Little Bug and greeted him. "Hello, Little Bug. Nice to meet you."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Bug jumped up and down giving with excitement a large smile on his face he pulled out his paintbrush and in quick swift movements he made a sigh that said papa and one ponting towards Jason saying papa and teacher. the paint floated in mid air for a few seconds before combusting to small sprinkles of paint before he hugged Keiran with a loving embrace.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Jason and Kieran both wore a confused face.
    "What was that?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:14 pm