Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Dragon's Path

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: The Dragon's Path

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Bug jumped up and down with his paintbrush and drew a flower he then colored it really quickly and slowly the flower appeared into existence. Bug grabbed it and gave it to kieran and he sat down waiting for praise from Kieran and Jason. when he didn't seem to get it he jumped up and quickly and swiftly drew an owl and colored it came to life flying to Jasons shoulders and landing on it hooting, then in a few seconds popped and it became paint again and splashing on the floor easily still in a shape of an owl.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:15 pm

"So that's how he can help us." Jason muttered under his breath.
    "That was really cool Bug. How long do the paintings last?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Bug smiled and pointed at the flower that is still existing and made his amrs go as wide as he can then he pointed at the owl then mad a small distance between hand. He was trying to indicate none animated objects that arnt real can last a long time but the ones that require breathing lasts a short time but it depends on the thing he draws. He jumped in front of Jason and did a really quick sketch of him then painted him soon their was another Jason in front of Jason. Though this Jason did not talk and a few minutes later it exploded into paint once more. He then quickly drew armor around himself and grabbed the end of his paintbrush and stabbed himself the armor exploded into paint but saving him from the blow showing that the armor he makes and stuff can be destroyed but can protect from one hit each. He then went over to Kieran and squeezed the flower in his hand it to exploded in to paint. Bug then looked up at Jason and Kieran with a large smile like he was a little kid to get a candy bar.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 pm

"Interesting. Living things don't last very long"
    "Can that armor protect you from everything for one hit?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Bug shrugged not sure the limit yet and hooped on Jasons back and lying his head on Jasons head before he started to fall asleep warn out from all the painting the last thing he did was paint Draven pointing at himself with a question mark on his head saying ask hi about it.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Jason walked out of the kitchen looking for Draven. He finally foubd him reading the book Jason found for him. There was a girl hiding behind a corner giggling to someone on the other side of the corner while watching Draven. "Hey. How's the book coming along? Little Bug says hi by the way."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 pm

Draven looked up "good, did little bug fall asleep on you" Draven stood up and grabbed bug from Jasons shoulders and sat down with him in his lap and reopened the book. "sorry if he is a bit hard to understand he is mute no one knows why well he probably knows why."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:06 pm

"That's ok. We all have our problems. I'm Kieran by the way."
    He sent a thought to the girl hiding behind the corner, "Come on girls, don't be afraid. Just don't be very loud."
    Jason considered asking what was in the book but decided not to pry.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Draven dipped his head a little bit to acknowledge kieren an dDraven looked at the girls and sighed "women are starting to get on my nerves today" was all Draven mumbled.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Jason and Kieran smiled and said in synch, "I wouldn't know. I don't pay much attention to them."
    The girl and her friend giggled again and came over and stuttered, "H-hi. I'm a cat- I mean I' Katy." Her friend rolled her eyes and said, "Real smooth Katy."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Draven lifted the book to cover his face once more and started reading though he was still paying attention to what was being said. He grumbled some words on how Jason had to invite them over "hello" he said smoothly a Little bit distance.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Jason held his hands up saying, "I had nothing to do with them."
    "Come on girls. Get yourselves comfortable. Jason and I were leaving anyway." Kieran got up and stretched his wings. "I need to stretch my wings. I'll be outside flying if anyone needs me."
    Jason thought of the possibility of making wings out shadows and expressed his thought. "I'll go with you Kieran, I wan to try something."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Draven stood up looked at the girls "not interested" and left them their while carrying Bug with him he went into a bedroom with a whole lot of stuff animals and placed bug in the arms of the biggest one before he went into a simple room only holding a bed, a desk, and a dresser. he sat on the bed and relaxed before continuing on with his book.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:30 pm

As Kieran flew around in the night, Jason attempted to make solid wings out shadows and incorporate the wings into his body as if he had had them for his whole life. He made several attempts and failed. Each try consumed enormous amounts of energy. The third try consumed almost all of his energy. On the fourth try he had to use the energy he had stored in the ring Kieran gave him. After three tries, he succeeded in making large black shadow wings but he could only hover a few inches off the ground for a few seconds before the energy in the ring drained completely and the shadows started using Jason's energy and Jason dismissed the wings and fell to the ground with a thud. The effort of it left Jason sleepy and burned through his blood reserves almost completely leaving Jason's throat burning for blood.

Kieran noticed Jason drop to the ground with his eyes fluttering closed as large black shadows left his body. He flew down and grabbed him and flew him to his room without asking questions since he knew Jason wouldn't be responsive. He felt he had to do something so he used a combination of water and light magic to make a bluish-white regenerative energy field around Jason accelerating the pace at which he rested if only by a little. Kieran fell asleep waiting for Jason to wake up.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Bug woke up and looked at the room he gave a small giggle before getting up and skipping down the hall. Using scent he tracked down Jason and keiran he saw the state of Jason and started to freak out he ran up to Kieran a tear in his eye pointing at Jason thinking he was dying.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Kieran woke up and saw Little Bug pointing at Jason with a sad look and realized how it must've looked to Bug, "He's not dead. He's just sleeping. Jason just used a little too much energy. He'll probably be awake in twelve hours."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Little bug shook his head and smiled and climbed on Keirans lap and cuddled up against him and started to do some random drawing of random objects before it dissolved into paint again.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Kieran wrapped his arms around Little Bug an fell back asleep
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Sevral hours later little bug woke up and got off Kieran he then walked over to Jason and looked at him and went and sat at the end of the bed and smiled at Jason while he slept. He then looked at Kieran as he slept feeling safe he started humming till he started singing softly his soft hunny deep voice coaxing the room sending a peaceful aura. "Everyone, every hope, The silver lining that you've ignored,It won't be the same anymore,Anyway, anyhow, bring me back to life Everything i've done before Comes crashing down, I'm feeling low But is this the reality or just another dream? Maybe i'm falling, believing, dreaming Or am i dead? Everything is gone Now i'm six feet under Regrets and memories, for me to wonder Rest in peace, they say to me But I just wanted to be free,Free Maybe falling, believing, I'm dreaming Or am i dead? And this silence Bred into my sefless violence What have I done to myself Just to kill my pride And now I am dead....."
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Cody woke up with the rising sun shining in his face. He went to the kitchen and made a breakfast for the Enchantress and Hierogashi. He gave Hierogashi his breakfast first and then brought the Enchantress her breakfast which was eggs, bacon, orange juice and a small bowl of oatmeal with a sprinkle of brown sugar and raisins.
    A few minutes later he was in her room and woke her up and left her breakfast on her bedside table and left to make himself breakfast which would be oatmeal with two pieces of buttered toast and milk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:06 pm