Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Dragon's Path

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: The Dragon's Path

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:18 am

Jason watched as Adsila threw the gray orb. "Hang on, that orb looked like it had etchings on it."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:20 am

rouge went after and grabbed it before jogging up with it and dropping it in front of adsila and rolled over wanting a belly rub. Iggy just watch for he had nothing to say about this and he just love watching Rouge running around having fun.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:21 am

Adsila smiled and handed Jason the Orb, "here" She then started scratching rouge's stomach, "Who's a good boy?" She said in a childish voice, "What do you see?" She asked Jason

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:32 am

"Thank you Adsila." Jason took the orb and examined it and he did see words etched into it. "I see the words but I can't read them. Do any of you know this language?"

Kieran took the orb and looked at the words. "I can't read this either."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:37 am

Iggy held it up "no i dont think I can read it maybe Adsila can" Iggy said handing it to her Rouge wiggled and gave a rumble purr indicating he was a good boy.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:41 am

Adsila took the Orb and starred at it for awhile, " I can't read it either..." She was about to hand it back to Jason when she heard a soft voice come from behind the group.

"I can read it, it's elven language.." A young women stepped out from the darkness, she had a soft expression on her face and she moved with grace, "I've been practicing the elven language all my life, i can read it for you guys."

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:46 am

Jason and Kieran looked at the voice and saw a lady and they couldn't deny that she was pretty. Jason noticed how pretty she was more than Kieran though for obvious reasons.

Kieran spoke up and asked who she was, "Who are you? What does it say?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:48 am

Rouge jumped and started growling at the intruder "calm" Iggy said to Rouge Rouge calmed down a little but kept a protective stance in front of Adsila. Iggy turned to the girl "can you read please we will be very grateful."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:01 am

Adsila slowly handed the ball to the women, "here" she said quietly.

The women took the ball and examined it, " It says " Ruled by the heavens and Neptunes will, Always changing, never still, raging, roaring, placid or calm, my conflicting emotions can sooth or alarm." The women handed the Orb back to Adsila and smiled, " I am Eros, I'm sorry." She blushed and looked down, "I couldn't help it i just had to follow you, you're all mystical beings and you see, i've studied mystical being my whole life." Eros paused then looked up with a beautiful smile on her face and pointed at Jason, "You're a vampire angel hybrid," Her finger then went to Kieran, "You're a angel-wizard hybrid." he finger then glided through the air and pointed at Adsila, "You're a pure witch." It then pointed towards nightshade, "And you....I can't figure out what you are which is very intriguing." Eros turned beat red then looked down again and mumbled a few words to herself.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:05 am

Kieran and Jason spoke at the time same time, "How did you know what I am?"
    Jason got a little flustered when he saw Eros's smile. Kieran noticed and wasn't entirely happy but he couldn't stay mad at Jason for long. Anger and jealousy were against his nature.

Last edited by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:08 am

Iggy chuckled 'no one does my dear and thank you for helping us out we are in your dept" He said slightly bowing at Eros. Rouged bark in agreement wagging his tail while he walked up and sniffed Eros hand unsure what to do with her.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:12 am

Adsila's eyes widened, "That's creepy.." she whispered to herself while moving away from Eros

Eros looked up, her eyes sparkled, " Like i said, i've studied mystical beings ever sense i was born! There's certain features to certain mystical being and sense i've been following you i've been able to see exactly those features." She said with excitement,she then quickly looked down again and covered her mouth. "I-I'm sorry, i can't help myself, i just love mystical beings, it's so magical.." She looked up and smiled, " It's odd too see you five in a group and it's even odder to see two hybrids together, maybe even three. " She looked towards Nightshade, "I'm assuming you have some demon in you because you're dog is a demon.." She looked down at Rouge and smiled at him.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:16 am

Jason turned to Nightshade, "Have you forgotten that Adsila and I have seen you without your mask on? I'm pretty sure I know what you are. Besides, you're forgetting that races have distinct scents. I have your scent and you smell of a human with magic. Therefor I would assume you're a wizard."
    Kieran pricked up at the word Eros used, "Magical? How much magic have you studied?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:20 am

Iggy shrugged "I study dark magic and plus I saved Rouge from certain death so thats why he is with me and me being a wizard is obvious other wise I can not cast spells" he then turned to Jason "you have seen my face but you still long from knowing who I truely am" he said ominously. Roug gave a dog like smiled before licking her hand before heading back to Adsila and started begging for food.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:23 am

Adsila smiled down at Rouge and pulled out a small bread piece from her bag, "Only one." She said with a smile and handed it down to Rouge

Eros shook her head, " i don't study magic as much as i study mystical being like you five." Her eye lite up, "What are you five doing? Like i said earlier i've never seen a grouop such as yourselves, it's very interesting!" Eros moved a little bit closer but caught what she was doing and moved back a few more steps and took a deep breath.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:26 am

Jason noticed her hesitation to approach them. "It's ok Eros, you can come with us. We're going to Ares' castle in the center of this city."

Kieran was slightly disappointed but he jumped at the chance to teach someone about magic and smiled, "Hey, maybe I can teach you some magic and you can teach me what you know about mystical races."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:31 am

rouge eat it whole and smiled while yawning finally all the energy draining out of him he walked over to Iggy and sat down next to him laying his head on Iggy's lap. "well if your joining us welcome to the party, more the merrier" Iggy mumbled the last part now realizing how many people he surounded by.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:33 am

Rylie flew over to Eros and touched his head to her to welcome her to the party
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:39 am

Adsila smiled, "It would be nice to have another girl around...What are you though? You know what all of us are...well most of us but we don't know you."

Eros's eyes widened and sparkled with excitement, " I've read so much about Ares!!! I would love to meet him in person!! Are you guys his servants?" Eros asked while tilting her head. Suddenly she realized what she just did and she blushed, "I-I'm sorry." She looked at Adsila and hesitated, " It doesn't matter what I am..." Her eyes widened again at Kieran's offer, "I would love to!!" She said excitedly, she then covered her mouth and turned redder. "If It wouldn't be a problem then i would love to come with you guys and learn more." Her voice was smooth like silk and calm. She turned and smiled at Rylie and whispered to herself, "This really is an odd group of mystical beings."

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:45 am

Kieran was happy that he had the opportunity to learn more.

Jason thought about her scent and took a guess, "Well, from your scent, I would guess that are of elven descent. You have a scent that only elves have. Do you not know who your parents are?"
    Rylie flew back an perched himself back on Jason's shoulder preening his wings.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:50 am

Iggy smiled at eros "you dont have to be so shy you know we wont by to kill" He grinned underneath his mask. "im nightshade nice to meet you and this friendly little pu will be Rouge" he scratched rouges ear.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:57 am

Adsila chuckled at Nightshade's remark, "It's true they won't bit to kill just like he said.." She looked at Eros, "I'm Adsila, it's nice to meet you Eros." She smiled brightly

Eros's happy face twisted, "Please do not compare me to though fowl creatures." She quickly looked away, "I know who my parents are....well i know who my mother is and that's all that matter. Elves are hideous and have an ugly way of living." Her voice was full of hatred. Eros looked up at Nightshade and Adsila, " It's a pleasure to meet you as well" Eros curtsied, her movement was majestic and beautiful. "It's not that I'm shy.." She blushed, "I'm just not used to speaking a lot.."

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:03 am

Jason was a bit taken aback by her harsh comment and then smiled, "If you don't identify as elven, then what do you consider yourself? Now that I think of it, I do sense something else in you. I'm not entirely sure what the other part is but it's definitely not elven."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:07 am

Iggy looked at Adsila and slightly nodded his head 'well lady Eros we wont mention an elf around you but tell me do you like Fae or is that just another hating race we should avoid." Iggy didnt want Eros to go off the deep end and try to kill on of them for mentioning an elf again and he plans not to die by one either.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:13 am

"How could someone hate another race so much?" She thought out loud

Eros thought for a moment, " I don't consider myself any race, If you really want to put me as a race......" She was hesitant for a moment, " Put me as a human" She said proudly while showing that her ears. She had a spell put onto her ears so they would look like normal ears instead of elf ears. She smiled her beautiful smile, " No, Fae is okay, they're very beautiful, it's just Elves" Her vice turned harsh as she said the word elf.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:00 am