Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

The Dragon's Path

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: The Dragon's Path

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:22 am

"Ok, human it is then." Jason got flustered by her smile again. Kieran noticed again and decided to try something. He took Jason's hand and smiled the most beautiful smile he could manage.
    Jason felt someone's hand in his and he looked up at the owner's hand and couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:26 am

Iggy looked at and noticed what was going on Rouge not happy that the angle hybrid was touching his toy he roughly got in between the two and slightly growled at the angle saying my toy he plays with me he doesn't like you. Iggy sighed and coughed "should we continue on I believe ares is waiting for you Jason." Iggy sighed obviously annoyed at the situation.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:33 am

Adsila laughed noticing what was going on between Jason and Kieran, she smiled brightly, "yes, we should.."

Eros ran out of the dark area relieving her exotic Victorian black dress that she hand made. " I can't wait to meet him! Lets hurry!" She said while running to the door. She stared at it and read what it required so she recited what the orb said in elven language causing the door to open. She smiled brightly, her eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked back, "Lets go" Although her actions showed excitement her voice was calm and soothing

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:37 am

Jason snapped out of his haze and called after her. "H-Hey! Wait for us." He pulled Kieran along who was still in a smiling at Jason.
    Kieran snapped out of his haze and ran after her too. Upon entering the city, he had a weird feeling and looked behind him and saw a man who beautiful green eyes as the doors of the city closed.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:42 am

iggy fallowed through as well as Rouge who kept a eye on the surroundings Iggy walked up next to Adsila "so what you think of the love triangle the is happening" He said with a scrunched up nose Rouge then after looking around ran up to Jason and barked at the Phoenix in a friendly tone wanting to play chase.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:44 am

Deciding that nothing would happen to Jason, Rylie flew around the buildings prompting Rouge to chase him while also keeping an eye on the surroundings.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:47 am

Adsila smirked a satanic smirk, " I think this should be very interesting, what about you?" She looked up at Nightshade

Eros stopped in her tracks as she entered the city, " It's so beautiful" she said with amazement.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:52 am

Still holding Kieran's hand, Jason reminded that the city they were in shouldn't be taken as just a city, "Eros, this city is a test from the dragons. If you pass, you live and get to see the center of it. If you fail, you'll die before you take the first step into Ares' castle."
    Kieran admired the masonry and architecture of the city with Eros. "Do you think this city was here before the dragons? You think the dwarves made this city? I heard that the dwarves went extinct centuries ago."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:55 am

iggy just shook his head a bit disappointed in the two " I would like to beleive so but now they will not have full attention like they would normally, well except eros she doesn't seem interested in Jason at all." Rouge barked chasing after rylie his tongue hanging from his moth while he enjoyed the run.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:59 am

Adsila laughed, " She reminds me of a child almost, she's absorbing everything around her and she just loves it all." Adsila smiled to herself remembering her old life.

Eros slowly nodded, "okay" She turned around to face everyone with her hands behind her back, " Let's hurry and get through the 'city' then that way we can meet Ares!"

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:04 am

Just now hearing Kieran's question about the city, Jason confirmed Kieran's opinion if it. "Yes, I do believe the dwarves built this city. They were great at masonry and however they moved out of the city because they needed somewhere a little closer to the core of this planet. Let's just say they got a little too close to the core and they all died. There are still artifacts that the dragons haven't been able to get to yet. Try not to touch any of them. Ares was here when the dragons moved in. He and the dragons have worked to keep the city the way it was when the dwarves built it and Ares brought the dragons the artifacts left by the dwarves."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:11 am

Iggy sighed a bit "dragons lived her way before any other creature step foot on this mountain they have gotten along with the dwarves cause the dwarves promised the dragon the gold, and ares I am not sure but dragons are older then any other creature born on this planet" he looked around sometimes the dragons seem to never been here but they have been here since records of books" iggy hoped to see a dragon hiding among the city hidden and unseen.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:15 am

adsila admired the city but continued to walk

Eros nodded, " Nightshade is correct, dwarves aren't even really extinct it's just hard to see them because most of the time they act as hermits" Eros laughed at her own joke

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 am

"Ares is tens of thousands of years old, even by vampire standards, he is ancient. The dwarves built a city here, they didn't know the dragons were already there and the dragons struck a bargain with them when they noticed the dwarves. It's true that the dwarves and the dragons got along but the dwarves did explore a little too close to the core when they were mining for the dragons. They had advanced technology and some say the dwarves felt drawn to the core and they all went deeper into this planet to answer the core's call. They almost survived if but the deeper they went, the stronger the call got. They neglected the need for technology that would help them survive the heat. The dragons have sealed all of their tunnels that lead to core so that it wouldn't happen again. If there are any dwarves left, let's hope they don't feel the core calling to them like their ancestors did."
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Iggy looked around his shivered went down his spine as he felt like they are being watched "I think we should continue and not stay in this particular place." Iggy whispered. Rouge stopped and felt the eyes on him as well he let a bark at Rylie warning him of possible danger.
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 am

Adsila and Eros waited patiently to move on from the area.

Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Jason and Kieran continued through the city. Every once Kieran and Jason would see a glimpse of the man with bright green eyes lurking in the shadows. When someone got hungry, or thirsty, Kieran would make them something with his plants. He looked for more plants around the city and found a lot he had never seen before. He experimented with them mixing them with different plants and discovered that none of them were poisonous. Finally, after Kieran saw the man he asked everyone else if they were seeing him too, "Does anyone else keep seeing a man with bright green eyes lurking in the shadows?"
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Rouge looked around wagging his tail hoping he would have another friend to play with when he saw no one he shook his head to answer Kieran. He then turned around and looked at Iggy and gave a small whine filled with worry "No i have not seen anything yet" Iggy said trying to hide deeper into his cloak. The further they went the last shadows Iggy could hide in and the brighter the sun, and Iggy is having full effects his walked was slowed and almost painful to him he felt week and unable to move his arms properly it was like he was having a bad flue.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Kieran noticed Nightshade shying away from the sunlight and and he sung to branches over his head and they intertwined so they blocked the sunlight from hitting Nightshade, "Does that help, Nightshade?"
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Adsila stared at Kieran, " why did you have to sing?" She kept her guard just in case something was to happen

Eros stayed silent trying to look for the man that Jason described

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Adsila stared at Kieran, " why did you have to sing?" She kept her guard just in case something was to happen

Eros stayed silent trying to look for the man that Jason described

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Iggy shook his head an growled at himself in disappointment "no need for special treatment Im fine just don't count me as a lyabilty when we are attacked." Iggy growled at Kieran though he is only pissed at himself then at the kid. Rouge barked and walked next to Iggy brushing his body against Iggy's legs sharing some of his energy with Iggy allowing him to keep up a little bit more but still was behind the group.
    FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:17 pm

"My magic solely relies on music. I can't cast anything at full strength if I don't sing. I can cast spells silently in my head but the spell would be less than half as strong as it would be out loud. Playing musical instruments can also make my magic stronger while singing. If you prefer I cast my magic quietly, I can certainly do so."
    Responding to Nightshade Kieran said, "I just want to lessen your pain Nightshade. If you want me to pull the branches apart I will."
    bloodyrose
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by bloodyrose on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Adsila listened, "So your life is like a musical?" She chuckled at her own words

Eros walked a little bit ahead of the group looking around

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Post by silverbullet on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Iggy sighed "sorry kid for snapping at you no this is fine but still in broad daylight I will still be left week with or without shadows though now Im pretty sure it wont be that pained to walk." Iggy patted Rouges head before rouge sprinting off picking up a small gear on the ground and dropping it in front of Eros he got in a playful stance and gave a hyena laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:26 pm