Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Draven Wyvern

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Draven Wyvern

Post by silverbullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Name: Draven wyvern

sexuality: bi

Race: fae (fairy)

Alliance: by himself

Appearance:

his bag

his wings

Backstory: When he was born he never cried or made a noise he lived his first two years of his life silent till he finnaly started to speak at age three it took him awhile to get use to speaking but other wise he is mostly silent when it comes to it. While he grew up he didn't live a normal life He rather stay away from the other children and do his own thing so his mother decided to put him into crafting school hopeing that he would act more like a fairy, happy and bubbly. He exceeded crafting school doing really well but he never really made friends or tried to nor did he change is personality or attitude like his mom hoped. So his dad at the age of 12 decided to teach him in war he was constantly beat up unable to really defend himself so the other Fae grew to not like him and the general kicked him out of the training camp leaving poor Draven knowing only the basics of self defense. His family turned the blind eye on him causeing him to try to impress them a age 15 he constantly trained and try to change himself. He failed till one day he ran into a dying dragon knowing the myths he didn't understand why the dragon was so far away from the mountains. It was dying and only have a couple of weeks to live in anguish Draven stayed with the dragon telling him stories from the books he read and the tales of the town people. In return the dragon tought him to craft better and stronger weapons, shields, and armor, and other stuff. He also tought Draven how to work with a sword he became good but isnt that great as most warriors around the world. The dragon told him about the mountains and the other dragons and told his long life story and the reason he was dying soon the dragon died giving one wish to draven to use his body for good. so for two years till he was 17 years old he made the dragons body using bones to make weapons and dabbing his sword into the dragons blood making it enchanted. He used the dragons scales for his pouch and his gauntlets. He returned back to his town and people could since the difference in him and had feared him and was enchanted by him women wanted to date him making the men jealous. But he never dated nor he payed attention to them he just continued to read soon people was getting hurt by him cause he doesn't like to beat around the bush he goes straight for it leaving him looking cold to the other people. If he didn't like someone he straight up said it if he did like someone he said it he never really cared for story time if it wasted his time he wanted to go straight to the point. though, he did like stories and would listen to you and be very talkative if you catch his interest. Once you do get his interest don't abuse it don't lead him on or anything cause he will catch on. He always have a calm mask on him so it looks like he doesnt really have emotions but thats not the case he is good at hiding it and he also dont really know how to express those emotions. This left a trail of tears for girls and men so he finally left the fae town to travel around the world. Keeping the dragons name as his last since his parents turned and pretended that he did not exists.

Personality: calm and collected, nothing much gets him angry or phases him, He is straight forward and loyal to his studies. He is a complete nerd so books and new information will give him a thrill, he has an emotional mask lastered on his face but if you do befriend him you might see his emotion scroll oh his face or if your lucky he you will see th emotion pass and go. patient, and loves really cheesy jokes if you get him to laugh its a rare sight. even though he is emotionless and calm it seems like he has emotions flaring up in his chest and sometimes he acts without thinking because of this though he mostly stradagize everything. He hates fighting but will fight if have to.

Weapons:

element: earth

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:09 pm