Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Cody Lockhart

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Cody Lockhart

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Name: (Last not required)
    Cody Lockhart

sexuality:
    He isn't sure what his sexuality is but for now it's heteroflexible

Race: (Choose from the playable races)
    Fairy/Elf hybrid

Alliance: (chose from the rebels, the race or being by yourself)
    Allied to anyone against hunters

Appearance: (you may use a picture if you want)
    If it weren't for the angular elvish features of his face and the pointed ears, most would mistake him for angel. He looks very innocent. His hair is brown, mid length, and straight; he likes to keep it swept to the left. He's tall for his age and everyone mistakes him for a fourteen year old. He's agile, lithe, and very acrobatic.

The wolf looks like this:

The wolf's name is Hierogashi
    Backstory:
    Cody was born into a family that was barely scraping by but his family was very happy. He lost his parents to drunk hunters, when he was six, which forced him to grow up especially no one took him in. He's had to teach himself everything he knows by observing everyone. At eight, he hunted the hunters and killed them by exploiting their guilt and making them commit suicide. He made the mistake of trying to steal food from a powerful enchantress a few days before his ninth birthday and instead of turning him in she took him in and made an apprentice out of him. She taught him how to remove, replace, and make enchantments without using a lot of energy. He also snuck out of her house to learn pick locking, pocket picking, and persuasion from an old retired thief every night since his ninth birthday. The enchantress  taught him how to apply enchantments to anything he wanted to -even on animate objects (living or undead)- when he turned 11. So far, he mastered placing enchantments on inanimate objects and can only make enchantments of small strength on animate objects. He's also gone to see a Kenpo martial artist with the enchantress's permission and she pays for his training because she believes he needs to learn self-defense that isn't magical. He's made a lot of progress in his lessons and is an orange belt seven weeks after starting lessons, much to pleasure of the enchantress. Recently, he found an injured wolf and brought it back to the enchantress and she helped him heal it. In return for him saving the wolf, the wolf is now a companion. Cody discovered that wolf he saved, which has gold colored fur, is smarter than most wolves and can send mental pictures as it's way of communication.

Personality:
    Quick learner, loves to mess with hunters' minds, sneaky, deceitfully friendly to strangers, finds and takes advantage of other people's weakness if he feels threatened very quickly. Usually quick to run away if he can't find a weakness in the first minute of being in a fight or if he doesn't end a fight quickly he'll run away. With friends, he is more friendly. Doesn't like being manipulated. Has little regard for what others think of him and therefor is very hard to offend or rile up.

Weapons:
    Whatever is around him, enchantments, evasion, agility. If he can't find anything within three feet of him for a weapon he'll use his own body (elbows, hands, feet, etc.), he also uses illusions made by light refractions from the Light element on hunters.

Element: (this is where you put the element you character feels cloest to)
    Air with an alliance to the light element

Last edited by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: Cody Lockhart

Post by silverbullet on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:26 pm

approved though you forgot the wolves name

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:52 pm