Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

little bug

silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

little bug

Post by silverbullet on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 am

Name: little bug

sexuality: bi

Race: shifter

Alliance: doesn't know yet

Appearance: he is about 5.4 to 5.5 in height he is pretty scrawny he has pale skin with short blounde hair poking out of his black rabbit hat, The rabbit hat has long ears that are floppy he has two white puff balls that dangles from the hat that block his ears. He has bright green eyes and wears a long sleeve white shirt with a black vest and black skinny jeans, with a white bunny tail sticking out. He looks pretty weak and small. he also carries a small stuff dog that is a book bag as well.

Backstory: He was born in a small litter of 3 shifters he was the runt of the liter and was treated like so his mother gave up on him thinking he would die in a few days since he was so small. so to say their brother and sisters ignored him the first year, after the mom realized that he wasn't going to die she named him though that name was useless cause he soon forgot that name. when growing up in his small community of shifters every body called him little bug or bug recently picking on him. they would tie him up to a pole and have stone thrown at him sometimes pushed into the lake where he nearly drowned. Once he grew even more older people started to pretend he didn't exists for two years no one talked to him no one looked his direction. Even the adults was included in this including his family so he forgot his real name and always though his name was and always will be little bug. Because of the many torcher devices and bulling he went through he went mute for many years for he had no reason to talk. everybody either ignored him or told him his ideas where stupid. on top of that his family left to the other end of the community but he didn't know that so he was homeless he learned to survive on the streets he starved and barly made it through each day till he finally was tooken into a foster care. He was never adopted cause he was mute and no one knew his real name. Though their he learned how to paint and draw with many type of materials soon his world was made full of color and that's when he found true happiness. Even though no one took him in and bullied him even though he lost everything he grew to love everyone and everything even though their fauts and what they do to him. Thats is when his name became something more then a harsh nickname that people label him for. One day in care someone knew came in his name was Draven, Draven noticed little bug and took him out as soon as possible Draven felt pity for this small person and soon to grow to love him as a younger brother he tough him what he could teach him but then he left little bug to wounder on his own to learn on his own and tell his own stories and improve on his art and that's what he did. When he turned 18 like most shifters he had to choose an animal that he liked most that animal is what all shifter only turn into but for some reason Little bug couldn't choose an animal their was a default in his cells allowing him to turn into any animal he wanted though he could not turn into a mythical beast like the other shifter he could change to any normal animal as he pleases.

Personality: Kind, loyal, shy, loving, curios, gets attached to people pretty fast, can be hurt easily but can hide it pretty well, protective, and acts like a little kid even though he isnt one.

Weapons: besides fangs and claws a paintbrush

element: water

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: little bug

Post by DekuNut on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:51 pm

Well, I'll let the bug in.
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: little bug