Morgavia

A forum for a mythological RP.

Welcome

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am by DekuNut

Good day!
For those of you who don't know me, hey. I'm DekuNut. I was an early member of the site and the only remaining member it seems. If anyone wants to join up/return and play, feel free to email me (ChaseP2015@comcast.net) or PM me. I look forward to meeting you all.
Sincerely,
DN

Questions

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am by CrazyMidna

if you have any questions about the rp this is where you post them and ill answer it whenever I get the chance.

Rules of the site

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am by CrazyMidna

OUT-OF-CHARACTER RULES
1. Respect the other members.
2. Keep swearing at a minimum, and do not say any racist, sexist, or any other derogatory comments.
3. NO spamming or trolling.
4. Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation at all times

IN-CHARACTER RULES
1. No “godmoding,” (godmoding is where you make it so your character is over powerful, nothing can harm it, has too much …

[ Full reading ]

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum
free forum

Aiden Rainsmith

FrostyMoonlitFlame
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Aiden Rainsmith

Post by FrostyMoonlitFlame on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:04 am

Name: (Last not required)
    Aiden Rainsmith

sexuality:
    Pan

Race: (Choose from the playable races)
    Human/Angel hybrid

Alliance: (chose from the rebels, the race or being by yourself)
    Allied with Centaurs

Appearance: (you may use a picture if you want)

The wings look like this:

Backstory:
    Aiden was born in the glades near the grasslands without a father. His mother died giving birth to him and the centaurs found him nearly dead from starvation. Unable to find any suitable parents for him, the centaurs took him in. They taught him how to use a bow and a dagger in case he couldn't use a bow. They were strict but caring, they didn't know how to show their familial affection for him but he knew they were trying to show it in a way a human child would understand while giving him the best education they could. The centaurs also tried to teach him as much of the human language they could with their limited knowledge. As a result, Aiden grew up bilingual with an accent while speaking the human language. In return for the care of the centaurs, Aiden willingly helped them hunt for food. The centaurs never taught Aiden to ride a horse as they saw it as disrespectful and degrading for their less intelligent cousins. Instead, they raised him to fly more efficiently while keeping his natural speed. They also taught him his wings are his most important asset and should be protected and part of his arsenal in combat so they made him wear armor on his wings. When he turned 23, the centaurs decided he didn't need them to care for him anymore. For their departing gift, the centaurs replaced his armor with chromium armor and enchanted the armor to be a weightless, flexible exoskeleton that changes it's shape according to Aiden's will, albeit somewhat slowly. Since then, he's been trying to learn more of then human languages. As a side project, he researches the possibility of other worlds and universes. At age 29, he met Ares and studied the human languages and alien worlds and universes in his library and has dabbled in many of the subjects the library offers such as acting, magic, inventing, and zoology/cryptozoology, and the technology and history of the greatest ancient civilizations. In spite of speaking the language of humans fluently, he still has a slight accent that you can hear if you really listened. He's also found solid proof that there is more than one universe. His goal now is to find the technology or the magic to navigate to another universe. Currently, he's searching in the Overworld.

Personality:
    Studious, curious, quick learner, head in the clouds, open to new ideas, introvert, thoughts are usually scattered in several directions at once unless in combat or actively interacting with someone or something. Likes making new inventions. Prefers formal clothing.

Weapons:
    Chromium armored wings, water, bow and arrow, dagger

Element: (this is where you put the element you character feels cloest to)
    Spirit with water alliance
    silverbullet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Re: Aiden Rainsmith

Post by silverbullet on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 pm

accepted till further notice from deku XD

DekuNut
    Seasoned Member
    Seasoned Member

Re: Aiden Rainsmith

Post by DekuNut on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:24 pm